Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

I posted on my blog about today if you ladies are interested :) I'm off for a nap as that seems to be my favourite thing these days! That and painkillers as my meds make me sooooo tired and headachey. :shrug:

I'll probably be testing tomorrow with fmu ladies!
Let the obsessing continue lol
I had shoulder pain this morning, gassy, nausea...I woke up sweaty? And was VERY emotional /irritated last night (poor OH!) Oh, and exhaustion, but I think that's just me ,lol no spotting or sign of AF at all. I'm Cd26 today, 14dpo but might not be due for another 4 days or so still, not sure

Oh my , its all happening here now. I am soo excited for all u ladies. Great news pickle. Can't wait for Saturday. Good luck tomorrow Wannabe. Have you confirmed o Jessie?

Pickle- good luck today hun!! Though im sure you wont need it! update us when you can can xxx

Dream- I havent really done opk's this month as they stress me out, i did 2 and ther was 2 lines but i get confused. so i took clomid days 2-6 and we bd'd on days 1,13,14,17 and 19. so hopefully thats enough. i feel numb about it all, lost all positivity xxx

Hi ladies, so far I have 5 follicles on my right (it can't be bothered!) and 16 on my left :) apparently it's all fine and ok to be a bit lopsided! I have another scan on Monday.

Jess with opks when the two lines are as dark as each other it means you will ov in the next 12 hours.. If I remember rightly! Then when the lines disappear you have or are ovulating. I understand your lack of positivity but we will keep that up for you :) your bd sounds great. Fx for you x a million!

Thanks hunni. It sounds as if everything is going to plan, soooo excited for u! :hugs::happydance:

Great news pickle.
Jess what pickle said about opks or u can post and we will help you. Anyway good luck hun, I think ur bedding covered everything. Good luck xx

Thanks girls, ive woke up with strong af pains, odd for me as im only on cd23 and af usually arrives around cd31.

I'm cd29 today. Past 2 or 3 days I've had some brown spotting but only when wiping. Some cramps similar to AF so guessing she's on her way. Yesterday OH and I got in a huge fight and I cried my eyes out, ended up with the worst ever migraine, vomiting, dizziness, the whole works :no:.

Maybe I'll test again tmrw fmu...I ran out of ICs but have 2 Walmart ones and I think a FRER too

Awwwwww hun :hugs: sorry about the migraine, hope you feel better soon. Hope af stays away from u. Good luck xx

I'm cd29 today. Past 2 or 3 days I've had some brown spotting but only when wiping. Some cramps similar to AF so guessing she's on her way. Yesterday OH and I got in a huge fight and I cried my eyes out, ended up with the worst ever migraine, vomiting, dizziness, the whole works :no:.

Maybe I'll test again tmrw fmu...I ran out of ICs but have 2 Walmart ones and I think a FRER too

Have you ever noticed that when you get upset like that and its close to Af that it brings it on earlier? I've had times were I wasn't due for 4 days but I would get horribly emotionally upset like that over something and boom...period.

Still no sign of AF. Actually BD today but still nothing, no spotting or anything so FX. Although stress of the relationship will likely delay AF for me...
I'd say I'm due tomorrow, cd30, so we'll see. I did have brown discharge when wiping the past 2 days but it wasn't even spotting as it didn't touch a pantiliner at all.

I was ridiculously emotional/angry and nothing seems to have triggered AF for me...of course when OH and I aren't sure about our relationship is when we'll get a sticky bean...lol

Pickle- great news on the follies! That's a fantastic number!

Jess- great symptoms. Fingers and toes crossed!

Wannabe- hope this is it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"