Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Girlies, I am trying not to get excited but i had mycd21 progesterone test on Friday, i was told it has to be 30 to show that I ovulated. the month i was pregnant it was 35. this month its 50 :happydance::happydance:

:happydance: Omg yeaaaaaa Jessie. Come on bfp. I am sooo freaking excited for all the potential bfp's x

Hi girlies, There's a couple new posts on my blog from today.

In short, I will be getting my eggles and boys swimmers combined on Thursday!
Then they stay in incubation for 3 to 5 days before being put back in me :)

Yay Jessie and pickle!!! AF got me, ugh. It's ok tho, OH and I have other things to work on to see if our relationship is even worth all the stress...we've been so rocky for a while now so I'm just not sure how much longer we have to try so hard...I think we were better as friends and it's just too tough to live together and everything. it's not 50/50 by any means, even after the same argument multiple times...it's just not fair. This is his last chance....

Best of luck to you ladies, I will be around, but will have to hold off on my long awaited baby...

:cry:

Wannabe - perhaps part of the stress is ttc with poor end result? Ttc can put stress on even the best of relationships. I hope you two can work it out.

Pickle - how exciting! Do you know how much they'll transfer back? Or does that depend on how many fertilize, etc?

Wannabe, that sucks, keep your chin up and make yourself your first priority. Pamper yourself.

Miranda, in my age bracket (I'm 26) they only allow one embryo to be transferred. I just pray we have enough good ones to freeze incase this cycle fails.

It seems wherever I look, blogs, forums, signatures, YouTube, everyone seems to have a failed first cycle with ivf/icsi. Some even say the first is a trial run. I just don't know how to keep up my positivity. I have so many what ifs flying around in my head.

Pickle- I know I have just spoken with you but i am sooo excited for you. roll on Thursday!!:hugs::happydance:

Wanabe- take some time to yourself, you dont wanna be dealing with all this stress! I hope you can both work this out x

Wannabe, TTC can def be stressful on a relationship, take some time to focus just on you two and see if its salvageable <3

jess that is exciting!!!! happydances!

Pickle- don't let the negatives get in the way of positivity, I am very happy that you are fixing to do ivf!!

Pickle I have actually just seen on one of the threads where the lady just got her bfp from first Ivf so just keep the positivity girl.

Wannabe ttc can definitely put a strain on relationship and then the strain in turn takes a toll on conceiving. ...it can be a vicious circle sometimes. May be take a step back and de stress.

Jessie when o when r u testing? ?

Dream - I dont know, im only 8 dpo if i did o on the day i was meant to. Im absolutely terrified incase af arrives, i honestly dont know how ill cope! Unfortnautely it sucks that af symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are the same arent they!! I have af pains, but more like my ovaries are hurtin. Maybe ill wait til the weekend to test.

Wanabe- did you say both you and your oh have been tested to see if everything is ok? often when you have some answers you feel better about it all. x

Thanks girlies :hugs:

No proper tests have been done, but Ive been told I'm ok to TTC. I do think stress is working against us, and I plan on focusing on us first and put baby making on the back burner. It will happen when it's meant to...

Hi girls, got my egg collection op in the morning, please cross your fingers for me to get lots of strong eggs!! And that overnight they all fertilise!

Lots of positive thoughts coming ur way. Grow eggies grow. Good luck hun, we've got everything crossed for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->