Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Hi :) thanks ladies. I got 15 eggs which I'm told is good :) they will call me tomorrow to say how many have fertilised. So nervous. They are making my embryos right now.. Fx for my little pebbles!

Fxd a good amount of them fertilize!

When do they put them back once they fertilize?

It depends how many there are and the quality. If there aren't many it will be sat or sun, if I get a good amount, enough to risk a 5 day blastocyst, it will be tues. I really have no clue it's so nerve racking.

Sooo looking forward to your updates pickle!:hugs::flower::happydance:

I have started spotting this morn so looks like its on to the next cycle for me!

James is now pulling up in his crib - he's such a big boy already!

We're going to the zoo tomorrow!

How are you dream?

Jessie- big :hugs: so sorry this month didn't work out. I hope next month is it!

Pickle - how are your eggies doing?

Wow James will be standing before we know it. I am fine hun still trying to get jay to sit unaided lol. He is doing it now but needs to be distracted cos as soon as he realises that he on his own. ..bam he slides down cheeky monkey lol

They checked on my embies the day before yesterday (day 3 of 5) and there was still 10 :D I wonder how many have made it to the big day. I go for my transfer today at 13:45. I have my toes painted orange (fertility colour) hehe. Fx fx fx

Fxd pickle! I think it's almost time, sending lots and lots and positive thoughts for a good transfer!

Thanks Miranda :) all 10 survived, I've got one on board, 3 frozen, and 6 still developing hoping to be frozen with the others tomorrow :)

Our embie was a top grade A.

Omgosh eeeeeek I am excited :wohoo::wohoo:. I cannot wait. I have everything crossed for you hun. Best of luck. Don't forget to post as many pee sticks as humanly possible lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->