Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

So excited for u pickle!!! Roll on 5th June, if you dont cave and test before hand :winkwink:

Thanks everyone!

Jess I couldn't even if I wanted to! The last injection I took was a hcg one and stays in my system for ages so I could get a false positive! And we dont want that :p

But pickle u can test out the hcg if u want. That is what most ladies on this forum do. But u can wait till 5th and then test. It's up to you. Either way we are here and waiting with you.

Hello ladies:flower:
I have been through all your updates. Nice that exciting things are happening.

Kerry, I am praying for you too. So so happy for you. Everything crossed for a super sticky BFP :)

Jessie, loads of baby dust to you too dear.

Miranda, DD, Natasha, Kristi hope you all are doing great so are the babies. :kiss:

Wannabe, how are you ? Hope you are ok sweetie.

Ciara, where are you ?

AFM: We came back to Houston on 7th May. Had a great time in India with family and friends. Now missing them :( I have become so lazy lately. Didn't have to do anything in India. I am spoiled.

All testing had been done. My progesterone is 9, which is not great. So doctor prescribed progesterone to start from cd16(1dpo) till 10dpo. Follicular monitoring had been done too. OBGYN want us to BD from cd12 to 15/16. Currently this is only cd5. Roll on cd12. He wants me to take 5mg folic acid daily too. Can I get that over the counter (5mg folic acid) ? I don't see it on the shelves.

:hugs: to all my ladies.

Folic acid is essential in TTC as it is proven to minimize spinal chord defects. I was told to take ANY vitamin with any amount in it, so long ad I get some. I take a women's multi and it has 400mg. Prenatal ones have 800mg. Supplements are the best way to get folic acid, but there are also foods like spinach that have it too

Oh, I'd also BD from day AF is over until ovulation if you are able...obviously skipping days is ok. I tend to ovulate early so that's what I do anyways.

Good luck!! Can't wait for POAS!

:hugs: welcome back Pal. We really missed you. I am fine hun. As per the folic acid, I am sure you can get it over the counter if not u can try pregnacare trying to conceive one cos it has all the vitamins required in it. Glad that you have started ur process hun. Can't wait for all the bfp's :happydance:

Folic acid is essential in TTC as it is proven to minimize spinal chord defects. I was told to take ANY vitamin with any amount in it, so long ad I get some. I take a women's multi and it has 400mg. Prenatal ones have 800mg. Supplements are the best way to get folic acid, but there are also foods like spinach that have it too

Women's multivitamin has 400mcg folic acid. My doctor prescribed me 5mg. I asked in Wal-Mart pharmacy today and they told anything above 1mg would require a prescription. They don't accept prescription from my homeland. :(

About BD days my doctor did my follicular monitoring while in India and advised us to BD on those days. I had the idea from opk testing and charting that those are the important cycle days for baby making but now I am sure. I ovulate on cd14/15 80percent of the time. 2/3
cycles per year may deviate.

Eating spinach is a good idea:thumbup: . Thanks Rebecca.

Yaaay welcome back fairy! Glad you had a lovely time, sounds like you have lots of info for ttc! Your bfp cant be far away :hugs:

Is there anyway you can bring that prescription and the results from your tests back home to a Dr here to get the prescription?

I have that prescription with me here. Btw I was looking for folic acid 5mg online and it is available :)

Hello ladies:flower:
I have been through all your updates. Nice that exciting things are happening.

Kerry, I am praying for you too. So so happy for you. Everything crossed for a super sticky BFP :)

Jessie, loads of baby dust to you too dear.

Miranda, DD, Natasha, Kristi hope you all are doing great so are the babies. :kiss:

Wannabe, how are you ? Hope you are ok sweetie.

Ciara, where are you ?

AFM: We came back to Houston on 7th May. Had a great time in India with family and friends. Now missing them :( I have become so lazy lately. Didn't have to do anything in India. I am spoiled.

All testing had been done. My progesterone is 9, which is not great. So doctor prescribed progesterone to start from cd16(1dpo) till 10dpo. Follicular monitoring had been done too. OBGYN want us to BD from cd12 to 15/16. Currently this is only cd5. Roll on cd12. He wants me to take 5mg folic acid daily too. Can I get that over the counter (5mg folic acid) ? I don't see it on the shelves.

:hugs: to all my ladies.

Welcome back!!! Are you staying dry??

Yes, now weather is better. It was worse for last few days. Tuesday night it was loud. Severe thunder and lightening.

What about your area ?

Hi Natasha. How are you ?

Yes Kerry, update us. :)

Jessie: How are things this cycle ?

I am fine Pal and u? Have you o'd yet? Any update? Have you gotten hold of the folic acid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->