Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

It could be implantation bleeding this time. Please stick baby stick. Please please please and ur temp is still high x

I checked past charts and my temp is the same on cd13 then drops tomorrow. I'm really nervous for a bfn when I get my frer later :( :(

Awesome progression Natasha :thumbup:
Today's BFP looks just perfect :happydance:. Hope you are doing good and your IB stopped.

Yea Hun it was just a one day thing and it was really really light. I only saw it COs i was looking for it. But with DD it was slightly heavier and went on till 10 weeks. How are you Hun? Any update?

Dream, your line progression looks brilliant!

Pickle, I'm keeping everything crossed for you, and that this is it!

Natasha- wonderful progression! Absolutely beautiful! :)

Pickle :) - I really hope that squinter shows a nice line on frer! I've got it all crossed for you! Oh and a late high five! ;)

Pal- everything sounds good, hopefully you'll be getting some pretty lines instead of af! :)

Afm- started spotting last night...blah lol. It should pick up today and I'm guessing af will be here either tonight or in the morning! Temps have consistently dropped for the last 3 days, so I'm just waiting for af now. Exactly why I won't let a nice chart give me too much hope ;) it's been a relaxing weekend in PA and I haven't tested since Friday ( go me! ;) ) I did manage to get a sunburn yesterday lol

Bad day so far.

We put petrol in car, paid, drove out and our cars dial thing didn't move! So we went back and they refused to admit there was something wrong with their petrol pumps and we had to waste more money filling up elsewhere.

Went shopping for holiday clothes and everything I liked didn't have my size!

Looked at prices of FRER's and thought, that's a bit pricey, I'm sure our local supermarket will have them cheaper. So on way home went there.. Didn't even sell FRER's!!!! Couldn't go anywhere else at this point. So all I have is clear blues and I just don't believe, with that faint line, that they would give me a pos right now. Got back in car, and the car in front of us on way home, the last three letters of their num plate was BFN. Seriously.

Now I'm 'leaking' shall we say, the brown watery stuff, I can feel it coming out, and quite a bit on the t-roll. Having to wear a thin liner. Sorry for tmi!

I also burnt my hand on the oven quite badly and it hurts a lot.

Today sucks. :dohh: I hope you're all having a better day!

I do have a tiny bit of hope after reading BFP stories with spotting.. Just to lighten that terrible post above lol.

Oh Kerry sorry that you are having not so good time today. But that BFP would ease things and make your day better. Do a FRER. I am praying really hard for you. Fingers crossed. And I saw the second line on those tests for sure. I really hope you are experiencing IB and not AF. I wanna :gun: that :witch: if she gets anywhere near you. :hugs::flower:

Ciara, are you sure it's AF ! I hope it's not hun. I don't want AF for any of us seriously. :hug:

I am not worried about my AF today. She might get me tomorrow or day after tomorrow. :grr:

Thanks fairyy I don't have a frer so playing the waiting game.

Lou as we always say.. Not out until the witch arrives :hugs:

Omg pickle wtf....oh well just like pal said once u get that BFP everything else will fade.

loulou u r not out until the fat lady sings

Ladies, hope u don't mind me posting these pics. I have 2 more frers and 1 clear blue left but i am going to hold off for couple of days now, cos i am kinda getting myself worked up over lines. Good luck to all and sticky baby dust x

please do keep us updated loulou,pickle,DD and pal x

Attachments

• 14 dpo.jpg
    14 dpo.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 31
Post as many pics of your BFP as you can Natasha, we don't mind at all. In fact we love it. Amazing to see that word "pregnant" on clear blue. Isn't it. :)

Post as many pics of your BFP as you can Natasha, we don't mind at all. In fact we love it. Amazing to see that word "pregnant" on clear blue. Isn't it. :)

Yes it is. I still cannot believe it. when are u going to test?

Ladies, hope u don't mind me posting these pics. I have 2 more frers and 1 clear blue left but i am going to hold off for couple of days now, cos i am kinda getting myself worked up over lines. Good luck to all and sticky baby dust x

please do keep us updated loulou,pickle,DD and pal x

Great progression!!

Hi ladies.

So I had one ic left and thought why not hey. I only went and got a faint line!!!!!! But its sooooooo faint it could be a fluke. And it doesn't pick up on camera. And I went out drinking last night thinking it was game over :( can alcohol give faint lines? Anyway I can't test again right now and oh doesn't think its worth getting excited about but actually admitted he sees something just doesn't want me to get my hopes up. Hmmmmmmmmm

So I tried to edit so it would show up but it doesn't really. In real life the line goes right across not like a smudge in the pics (if you can see it)

FX for darker lines!! :happydance:

I don't know Natasha whether I will get any chance to test or not. Constantly checking for spotting. I don't know for sure it's the start of spotting or just my scared mind and my crazy eyes. If it is then AF will be here by this time tomorrow for sure.

I don't know Natasha whether I will get any chance to test or not. Constantly checking for spotting. I don't know for sure it's the start of spotting or just my scared mind and my crazy eyes. If it is then AF will be here by this time tomorrow for sure.

FX that the :witch: stays far away from you!!

Kerry, I hope that you get your :bfp: when you get your hands on a test!

Afm, I'm still hanging on, watching temps, and waiting until I'm at least 11dpo to test. I'm trying to talk myself in to waiting until Sunday when ff says AF is due, but I think I'll end up caving and testing on Wednesday or so.

I now officially hate ic's.

Attachments

• IMG_20140414_051311.jpg
    IMG_20140414_051311.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members