Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Pickle- some people never get PG symptoms so don't let that get to you!

Pal- it is still flooding here, they don't expect it to start receding anytime before the 4th : /

Pickle don't loose hope. If u go to page 23 of this post u will see my symptoms by day and u will see that nothing really happened till around 10 dpo so u still have plenty of time. Keep your chin up hun x

I didn't get symptoms until a week late, not always a sign of good or bad regarding bfp :)

Pickle- I still have a really positive feeling for you, dont lose hope!! :hugs:

Pal- Im good thanks! Cd9 today, starting doing eod yesterday so fingers crossed for this cycle!

KK- i hope you stay safe and the weather eases!

Thanks girls, I guess I'm just having a couple of down days. Cramps started up today, I know it can be a symptom but it's hard to think positive. I'm 6dp5dt (11dpo) and I'm just wishing I had a sign to give me hope.

Hope you're all well and babies too. No sign of Lou? KK stay safe :hugs:

Stay safe Kristi. Hope weather gets better there.

Jessie: Yay exciting. Hoping for a Father's Day BFP. Btw I am your cycle buddy this time. Cd10 here.

Kerry: Any plan to POAS or you want to wait till you miss AF ?:dust:

I am cd15 today, so not too far off. I think I ovulated yesterday since I noticed a small amount of blood in my cm when checking.

OH and I are working on our problems and so far so good!! We (mainly I,) have decided to be more cautious about pregnancy, yet not protecting either so we've been pulling out. I guess NTNP category. I just want us to focus on the 2 of us before there becomes a 3rd, 4th etc.

He asked me to "quit" this site, but I just can't lol. I will, however, ease up on thinking I'm pregnant 24/7 and just focus on us, and my job right now.

I'm so excited for you girls to start POAS so we can obsess with you! Since I can't obsess over myself I will get my fix from you guys ;) haha!

Pouring rain here too...makes me sleepy!

Fairy oooh how exciting! im cd10 today too! what are your plans this month?

wanabe - that sounds good, may be just what you need x

Pal & Jessie - fx'd for BFP this cycle for you both!

pickle - I hope this round worked! If not, do you go right into the next round?

Wannabe - it's always good to get out of the ttc headspace; especially if you're wanting to work on your relationship. It's so stressful on couples ttc with no results. I hope things work out for you two!

Miranda if we want another fresh cycle we have to wait 6 months :( but if we use frozen I think it's one month. Fx this one has stuck!

Wannaabe: Enjoy your time together. Focusing on your relationship is very important. Just be there for each other, pamper the you can. Have fun :)

Miranda: Thanks :) I just love your photos on FB. How old is that little girl ? She is beautiful. Love her eyes.

Jessie: Plan is to BD on cd12,13,14,15. Hopefully on cd16 too if we can. We did BD on cd9 too. Today is cd11 and I don't see any ewcm yet. Hope it shows up tomorrow and I ovulate right on time. Don't want delayed ovulation this time. I plan to take progesterone from cd16 to cd15.

How are you feeling today pickle? Hopefully u won't need another cycle.

Pal how r u? Hopefully you o on time x

Thanks Natasha. I am good. Excited for tomorrow to start baby making but little bit worried about not ovulating on time. DH was complaining about some back pain today too. Hope we don't miss out this time.

How are you ? How are the kids doing ?

Hope so hun. From tomorrow we need to start and he was complaining about pain today:dohh:

Pickle - are the odds a lot less for a frozen cycle? I hope it doesn't come to that!

Pal - she's 9 months older than James, so almost 19 months. She has her dad's eyes, my sister got lucky to have such a beautiful daughter. I hope your dhs back feels better for bd

That is clear BFP.:happydance::dance::yipee::yipee::
CONGRATS Kerry...Yay....
I am over the moon happy for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back