Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

thank you!!!! M won't fully believe it til official test day lol but I do!!!!

Thanks girls! Means a lot :) this pic was about 10 mins later so you def see a line. And I am SO bloated I look about 4 months gone!

OTD is on Friday, hoping for some darker lines. Will do a cheeky clear blue tonight so I can fx see the words and believe it.

I'm still getting the odd cramp and (tmi) I feel constantly wet like af has arrived. I am on constant underwear check!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 6
CM tends to ramp up when pregnant - I did a lot of panty checks the first few weeks.

Can't wait to see the line get darker!

What's protcol now that you have your BFP, do you get a scan in a few weeks to check on everything?

CM tends to ramp up when pregnant - I did a lot of panty checks the first few weeks.

Can't wait to see the line get darker!

What's protcol now that you have your BFP, do you get a scan in a few weeks to check on everything?

Phew. Just hope this bloat goes away as it feels very odd and my ovaries hurt when I stretch.

I get a scan between 25th June - 30th June. So I guess that's like a 6 week scan. I so hope I make it to that and this isn't a chemical or something. Is it normal to think the worst?

I think the fear is normal. But you don't worry. Everything is going to turn out just fine :). Can't wait for your scan update.

:help:
I am still dry. No cm whatsoever. My sex drive is so different(little to zero). Normally sex drive spikes after AF.

Last AF was also for only two days. Is that a possibility that I could be pg from last cycle. But I did one IC pg test day before yesterday at random time with no hold and it was clear negative. What's going on with my body ????

Shall we continue (1)BD as planned/advised by OBGYN (cd12,13,14,15,16) or change the plan like (2)every other day or something. Because this cycle doesn't seem to be normal like my predictable cycles. Or (3) do it on cd12,13,14,15 and then once in every two/three days or when I see ewcm(till cd23 or so). ?????

Pal if there are no sperm issues then u can carry on bding every day but if not then every other day is fine hun. Good luck

Pickle I can't wait to see ur digital as well

Wannabe how r u hun?

Pal- Everyday or every other day is fine! Go for it :winkwink:

Kerry- The fear is normal, youve wanted this for so long! but try not to stress everything will be fine :hugs: so happy for you!

I am now on cd12, pickle is very kindly helping me with my opk's by checking my pictures daily haha! Only thing im doing is stressing which i know i shouldnt because so far we have bd on cd8, 10, and today. Then dh has said we will do tomoro morning, then we go away with his parents in a caravan and he keeps saying no bd on cd14 and 15, hes a right prude! but im hoping on the weekend well manage to get some bd in and hell calm down a bit! So basically if we dont dtd whilst away then we will have bd on 8,10,12,13 and 16. which i know still could work but i really wanted to cover 14 and 15 too! and now its like thats all i can focus on, im sure im just ova stressing! argh!

p.s pickle- i wanna see a pregnancy ticker on your signature :happydance:

I'm scared to change my status to expecting or put a ticker on.. I don't feel it's real yet. What if I jynx it. What if it's a chemical. My Frer wasn't any darker :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 6
Jessie: Try not to worry sweetie. I know it's hard not to stress. If not both the days on weekend then try to give one shot or early morning of cd16. That would be fine. You are going strong :)

I was so stressed yesterday about cm, bd and all. It made me kind of a pessimist. Then I did few minutes of some exercise and certainly I felt much better. My body needed it. Surprisingly some cm showed up too and we started BD marathon lol:haha: Plan is to BD tonight too.

Loads of :dust: to you. :hugs:

Some TMI questions (Sorry):
Jessie do you pick certain time of the day to BD (morning, night, before bed, just after walking up). Do you stay still in bed after BD ? Does it have to be man on top always ?

I'm scared to change my status to expecting or put a ticker on.. I don't feel it's real yet. What if I jynx it. What if it's a chemical. My Frer wasn't any darker :(

What time of the day you did the test and with how many hours of hold that matters too. It will be darker soon.

Don't stress pickle - it's better to compare test every other day if you're looking for darkening. But, even if it takes a while to darken, that's not always a bad thing!

Pal - I think whatever you're more comfortable with, either every day around fertile time or every other day. Maybe use something if you're dry?

Jessie - I hope he'll sneak some BD in while away with his parents; if not, it seems you got your bases covered!

Pickle...i agree i think every other day for progression! Dnt stress hun u have a very definite bfp!

Fairy...we usually bd just before bed! I like the fact that then i can stay lyin down n not worry bout gettin up too quick! Mostly we do man on top or spooning, but to be honest thats because im too lazy to go on top hahaha! But i dont think it matters!

Thanks girls ill try relax!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"