Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Thanks ladies! Still feeling rather crap, KK. I haven't been sick in a couple of days so that's good at least.

How are you all? And the kiddies? What cd are our ttc'ers on? Am I the only bump grower now? I wonder how Lou is and if we will ever know :(

I tried messaging someone on facebook that *might* be her daughter, but no response...and that was a few month ago. I hope she's okay.

James is going to be a year old on Saturday! He's got 5 teeth, he army crawls instead of crawls, and he furniture surfs, but is too afraid to take steps without holding anything. I've been busy getting things ready for his birthday party this weekend, I'm hoping for good weather!

I'm on cd14 today, so been bust with :sex: lol

Happy Birthday to James omg 1 already?! That flew by! He's such a cutie!

Yep Jessie I believe you're our only preggers one. Are you finding out the sex? That time is coming up fast!!

I can't believe James is a year old either! My how time flies!! Happy birthday James!

So still no word from Lou? So sad. :-( I keep hoping. Miranda - sometimes things go to people's "other" boxes and are lost for an eternity. I wish we could find an email or something.

Pickle your scans are gorgeous!! Are you showing much?

Yes Kerry you are the only bump grower :flower:
Glad that you haven't been sick. Hope this phase continues and you feel better and not crapy.

Miranda, your James is so adorable. Good wishes for his first b'day :cloud9:

DD: I never got any reply any reply to my letter I sent to Lou months back. :shrug: We can just hope and pray that she is ok

Now where is Natasha gone !!!

Wannabe: :dust: for this cycle. Keep that :sex: going on :winkwink:

I am on cd11. Waiting for my fertile period. I am ovulating little late from last two cycles. I believe it is because we have started TTCing actively ! We will start :sex: from this weekend.

Miranda that's shocking, he was in your belly just the other day!! Hope he has a lovely first birthday :)

Wannabe, I think you mean me ;) we will find out yes. A little while away yet but will be happy to be in second tri next week! Good luck with your cycle.

Fairyy thank you, I hope this is your lucky month :)

DD thanks! I think I am yes though it's always a bit smaller in the morning. I definitely filled out yesterday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 3
He'll be one tomorrow! So hard to believe. He started walking Tuesday!

Happy 13 weeks pickle! Lovely start to your bump!

DD, there wasn't even an option to add her as a friend, otherwise I would of tried that and add a note to the request, It probably is in the "other" folder. I wish loulou would pop back in just so we know she's alright.

Babydust and everything crossed for both pal and wannabe for this cycle!

Jessie - what dpo are you? Everything crossed and babydust for you as well!

Oops Pickle, I def meant you!! Well that's super exciting! Your bump looks adorable!

Jessie, how are you? What cd are you on??

Fairy, yay for :sex: time! Lol remember you wanna dtd before ovulation so the spermies are there waiting! ;)

Where is Natasha? ?

I am wondering about the same thing. Where is Natasha ?

Wannabe: I am ovulating late from last two cycles. I don't want to strart early and stop early. That's why waiting. Just planning and mixing strategies to catch the eggie. :) Hopefully one day I will be successful :haha:

Hi Girls :wave:

Sorry i havent posted in ages.

This has been a diff cycle for me haha, we decided that we were struggling with putting pressure on ourselves to bd, so i spoke to dh about using syringes to home inseminate instead. This has actually been one of the least stressful cycles of all 23! we have relaxed and just inseminated and had fun instead. also this enabled me to push the semen right close to the cervix. so we did this on cd 7,8,9,10,12,13,14,15 and 17. Today i got my progesterone results which over the last 4 cycles have been 35,40,50 and 45. This cycles was 128!! im assuming ive released more than 1 egg. but now im on cd23 so 5 days until testing.

Anyways enough about me

Pickle- loving the bump pics, and i love recieveing the scan pics too :happydance:i hope youve managed to feel better over the weekend.

Pal- hows your fertile time going?

Wanabe- have you managed to get lots of bd in?

Miranda- I cannot believe James is going to be 1!! The time is flying by!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Jessie - is there a specific way to home inseminate? I haven't really heard of that, I've always joked with OH about that though because he always wants sex and I need to be in the mood for it, so I always joke for him to save his semen lol

We were doing great with BD but then slacked off...hopefully we got our chances in...we BD on days 6-10, 13, 15 and 18. Today is cd19 and according to my app it's o day, but I'm sure I already od around the 11 or 12th day.

We now have met another couple to chat with, and they are also TTC so it would be amazing if we can get pregnant at the same time!

Exactly 7 days from AF today and I had what I thought was the beginning of AF; bright red. It only happened that once, and Saturday I was in bed all day with cramps/pinching pains on left ovary. My conclusion is either a cyst popped or a babe implanted!

That sounds interesting Wannabe. Can't wait for your update in a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->