Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Dream - hope all is okay with you, havn't heard from you in a while!

Hope all you ladies are well!

Updating to say I'm def out this month. Not sure what that spotting was about? I guess another cyst?

Onwards and upwards! I have officially decided to go Gluten Free along with my healthy eating, so hopefully I will gain energy and lose the belly. Apparently I look bloated enough to be questioned if I'm pregnant...so I'm def hopping back on the weightloss bandwagon !

This AF woke me up from cramps. Ugh!

Sorry to hear that wannabe :hug:

Miranda I can't believe how quick it's going. Unfortunately it hasn't been pleasant for me so far but hoping I can have a happier second tri. They pushed my 16w scan back a week so will be holding on a bit longer :(

Bumpin' it up a notch after a weekend of food!
Seems crazy that I read singleton pregnancies sometimes aren't even showing at this point.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 5
Happy 17 weeks, Pickle! How's everything going?

How is everyone else??

I got into a car accident last week so I've been stressed and depressed...not much BD for us. Just glad I didn't get hurt...

Oh no wannabe hope you're ok! :hugs:

Everything is good, I am gradually feeling better and my belly is growing for sure! Had our scan today after seeing a consultant yesterday (so many appointments!) and will have scans every two weeks now until 24 weeks, plus consultant and midwife appointments so we will be very busy!

We can now reveal that the twins are pink! :twingirls:

Hope everyone is ok, it's gone pretty silent here.

:hi: Hello Ladies. Sorry I have been Mia :blush:. I had a lot to deal with but everything is sorted now phew so I obviously missed a lot so I will try and catch up later.

Any news from lou ?

DD how r u and ur lil man?

Sorry Wannabe for the accident, hope you are k ?

Pal hun how r u ?

Kk and Miranda how r u ladies ? Hope you ladies are k? How r the babies ? Hope they are k ?

Pickle sweety how r u? 2 lil ladies ...... I knew it yeaaaaaaaa :happydance:. Congratulations sweety

Jessie how r u ? Hope k ?

Afm I am cool. Going back to work in 4 weeks and dreading it
DD started nursery :happydance: and Ds is standing and cruising while holding furniture lol. Proud mama haha.
I will try and catch up on the pages so that I will know what you ladies have been up to x

Happy 17 weeks pickle, congrats on girls!

Oh no wannabe, glad you're okay.

Glad all okay dream, was starting to worry you hadn't been on.

James and I are good, we've been working on cutting back nursing and it's going really well!

Pickle - happy 17 weeks!!

Dream - we are doing ok. I think Charlie is teething. Thought it was allergies because of a little cough, but not much sleep today along with the cough, the drool, rubbing his face, and just now waking up and wailing, I think we might cut a tooth soon. I hope so for his sake.
Miranda - your little guy sure is cute!

Teething is the absolute worst - hopefully he cuts a tooth soon for some relief!

Hi ladies

Miranda how is the cut back going ? Hope not too hard on either of you ?

Awwwww bless, dd hopefully he will cut it soon x

Happy 17 weeks pickle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"