Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

It's going really good. I only nurse right before bed and when he wakes up around 5 am. (if he wakes before I don't nurse) He's taking a bottle with breast milk I have stored really well now, and more often. He went all Sunday through Monday morning without nursing and did really well too!

How are your two? You'll have a one year old in a few short months!

Yea that's good to hear Miranda. Thumbs up to you for sticking to breastfeeding up to date . Good that cutting down is going so well . Yea I know right 1 yr in 3 months , can you believe it ? Are you planning on having another if you don't mind me asking?

I do want another, and if I could I'd start trying soon, but I just started school back up so money is too tight right now. I'm hoping within the next year to start trying for another. Do you like the age gap with your two?

Yea. If i had him sooner I think I would have pulled all my hair out lol. Good for you going back to school. Definitely have one when you feel ready x

Hello ladies.

Wannabe: Hope you are ok. Got worried to know about your accident.

Natasha: Welcome back. Your babies are doing great. :)
Missed you.

Kerry: Congrats for being on team pink.:happydance::happydance:

DD, Miranda, Kristi: Your babies are so cute. Love seeing their photos and videos on FB.

Jess: Hope you are enjoying some stress free time.

AFM: I couldn't deal with stress of TTC though DH is fully on board. Its only been 3months of proper TTC with him on board. But it was too much for me as I was kind of TTC since 2013 without letting him know about fertile time and all. So started NTNP fully this cycle and I was amazed by how relax I am. Actually enjoying sex now and time together with DH. No need to reach the lube.:haha:

So I am not checking bnb much but from time to time. Trying to stay away from TTC related things. I will pop up once in a while. :hugs:

Great fairyy!!! That's the way to do it. Have fun!

Glad you're feeling more relaxed Pal! I hope it's not too much longer for you, and I totally get staying away from BNB

Hi

It's been really quiet lately, hope everyone is k?

Where is Jessie?

DD ,Miranda and Kk hope u and lo's are k ?
Pickle happy 19 weeks tomorrow , ur pregnancy is flying by.
Pal and Wannabe hope you are both k?

I'm here, just quiet. I keep checking in but trying not to stress about ttc cuz here I am again wondering if I'm pregnant. It's exhausting month after month!
I have high stress levels especially after the accident and also a different job position so I just feel uncomfortable in my own body lately...Awful feeling.
Again spotting only once after a BM 2 days ago. I'm now cd25. Last night I had such a craving for chocolate that I had to ask OH to pick me up a snickers on his way home lol.

Hi guys. Thanks dream :) it really is. Everyone keeps talking about 90-something days til Xmas and it reminds me how little time there is as babies could decide they want to make an appearance for Santa if they really wanted to! Hopefully not as they would be tiny but you just don't know with twins. Usually a first pregnancy goes overdue, so it's weird to have the opposite frame of mind.

Hope everyone is well, very quiet here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 6
Hi guys. Thanks dream :) it really is. Everyone keeps talking about 90-something days til Xmas and it reminds me how little time there is as babies could decide they want to make an appearance for Santa if they really wanted to! Hopefully not as they would be tiny but you just don't know with twins. Usually a first pregnancy goes overdue, so it's weird to have the opposite frame of mind.

Hope everyone is well, very quiet here.

Oh my! Pickle what a cute bump x

Hey girlies!

I am still here, i do nose now and agen, this forum is very quiet on the ttc front now tho!

I have finished clomid now, so now waiting for my lap and dye, which should be within the next 2 months. Other than that I am trying to just get on with day to day life. Emotions all over the shop, one minute I wanna stop ttc, the next i wanna focus on it!

Pickle- love your bump!!

Hope everyone else is ok xxxxxxxxx

Awwwwww jessie u look absolutely fab. Love the profile pic . Hopefully u catch that eggy this cycle and won't need the lap and dye. Good luck xx

Happy 19 weeks pickle! You have such a cute bump!

Wannabe - hope the stress levels go down for you soon, car accidents are awful

Thanks ladies! :)

Jess (and others too) don't forget that even though some of us have babies and bumps, we are still here for you. I hope that we aren't a bad reminder of what you haven't got, but a good reminder that our dreams are reachable and everyone in this group will one day feel complete. It's achievable, we all just have very different journies, with some longer than others. And we love you girl :) never give up xx

Awww pickle that was well written. I echo what pickle said. We are here for all of u ladies x

Just updating with symptoms for fun :)

I've been having super sore nipples and outer sides of boobs are sore, and an abnormal increase in cm (white/yellow, creamy yet stretchy)

I'm CD29 today so just hoping for the best...! AF due tmrw or up to Cd32 to still be considered normal for me. I can't remember complaining of such sore nipples before tho?? OH can't touch them without me wincing!

How are you ladies doing??

Nope!! :)

I still have yellow tinted cm and super sore nipples/boobs

I'll prob wait to test, but I am def starting to want to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g