Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

645pm and I got a clear bfp with super diluted pee!!! Freaking out!! Can't wait to tell OH!!!! :)

I think I attached the pic??

I still feel like AF might show, seeing as I've had chemicals before, but isn't that a strong line for diluted pee?? (It was nearly clear!!)

Is it possible it's a false positive??

How should I tell OH?? He comes home in about 2 hours, and I told him I have a huge surprise for him!

I'm seriously freaking out, yet it doesn't surprise me because boobs have been SUPER sore, hard nipples constantly, and yellow stringy cm/discharge for about a week now.

Time to really start eating healthy...can I diet while pregnant?

Attachments

• 20150922_185801-1.jpg
    20150922_185801-1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 14
omg yay! I'm so excited for you wannabe!

That's a pretty good line, I have everything crossed for you that it remains a sticky bfp!

Thanks loves!! I'm so excited!!! Just made my confirmation appt for next Tuesday! OH is finally really showing that he's excited, after he made me retest in front of him and I got 3 bfps on only hour holds, he still wants to get a digital lol
Today he's telling me we should really talk names and when should we tell people, daycare options lol omg were thrilled!!
The receptionist said I'd be 5 weeks since my lmp was 8.23 but I think closer to 4. We'll soon find out!

I am really happy for you Wannabe . Please post pics of all ur bfp's to quench our poas cravings lol especially the digi. Omg huge Congratulations once again hun xx

This was from 9/23 at like 9pm. OH says "ohhh yeah, that's a 2nd line!!" Lol

We told our parents last night, they were totally shocked but hopefully happy too.

Attachments

• 20150925_061308-1.jpg
    20150925_061308-1.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 6
Wow Rebecca:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Super happy for you. The test line is even darker than the control line. :thumbup: lovely :happydance: yayyyy

How do you feel ?

Yes I was shocked to see how dark it is!! :cloud9:

I'm ok. Just been having headaches yesterday and today, which then makes my tummy hurt. I got sick yesterday but I think it's cuz of the migraine.
I still get pinches and cramps and feel wet like AF will show. It's so strange not having af lol!

Ugh these headaches tho...I gotta ask my doc on Tues what I can take for them cuz I resorted to tylenol yesterday but that didn't even help. I also cut out caffeine so I'm sure that doesn't help so I will ask about continuing my morning cup, I just don't wanna mess anything up!!

You can have up to a certain amount of caffiene still that's considered safe. My dr even recommended drinking coke to help with my morning sickness

If you just cut caffiene out though that could be causing the headaches...in a few days if that's what's causing them they'll go away.

Again, so happy for you!

I survived first tri headaches (daily) by drinking a tonne of water. Sometimes it would take 3 days to shift it but the one time I did give in to painkillers they didn't even work. You can still have caffeine just limit yourself, and don't forget it's also in chocolate etc.

Good to know, Pickle!! Thanks!!
I've been drinking a lot of water, but prob still not enough. Today I keep falling back to sleep, ahh!

Hey Wanabe , how are you feeling today ?

Pickle how are the Twinnies?

Jessie and pal hope you ladies are k ?

DD,Miranda and Kk hope u and babies r cool x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back