Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Hi Dream, I'm doing ok, just SUPER exhausted lol its crazy!!! Slept the majority of the day yesterday and feel like I could again today, but telling my grandparents, aunt, and brother today!! So much for waiting till 12 weeks lol...

I think I'm 5 weeks today! Woohoo!

Happy 5 week wannabe!

I'm doing alright, dream. Swamped with school and work now...James is really becoming such a character!

Hi dream :) twins are fine, feeling movement pretty much all day since last week instead of just the odd few kicks in the evening. Righty went crazy after I ate a mild curry! She was constantly kicking for over an hour, I don't think she liked it :( I was worried, I even drank milk to try to calm her down lol. I'm in a lot of discomfort with my pelvis, uterus etc. And my ribs on the right side (she's higher). Not fun.

Awwwwww bless. She probably wasn't in the mood for curry lol. Glad you are getting the constant movement now. I can't believe u r 20 weeks already. Sorry about ur pelvis hun, just try and sit and put ur feet up as much as you can x

Mmm Curry...

We are doing good, Willow is getting so big she is babbling non stop we got about 5 solid words. She's a character. :p

Attachments

• soso9resize.jpg
    soso9resize.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 5
Thanks dream, it's flying. When they're both having a dance it's a bit crazy! How's your little one?

KK willow is so gorgeous! Your photos are lovely

Isn't it too early for morning sickness? :( ugh. I wake up feeling disgusting and yesterday I got sick. So far just extremely nauseous this morning. 9 months is a long time to feel this awful! Lol

Doc confirmed pregnancy, just by hpt no blood test, and I didn't even see the doctor. I was hoping to ask lots of questions but nope :(

My first prenatal appt is scheduled for October 28th we will get to see Lil babe with heartbeat!! :cloud9:

It really depends on the person and how sensitive they are to hormones, I got sick right on 6 weeks, but I've heard of ladies getting sick sooner!

If it gets really bad don't be afraid to ask your OB for some sort of nausea medication!

Less then a month until you get to see your baby!

Hey ladies! How is everyone doing? Hope k? Well it's official, I go back to work on Monday after 10 months of maternity and I am dreading it lol. Oh well all good things must come to an end. Jessie and pal hope you lovely ladies are k ?

Did you lovely ladies have cramping in the beginning of pregnancy? It comes and goes, and I notice if I pee it alleviates some discomfort, or pass gas...so maybe it's normal?
When do cramps become concerning??

Happy 21 weeks pickle!

Good luck going back to work dream, I so wish I had 10 months maternity leave!

Wannabe - cramping can be totally normal. It's the uterus stretching and getting ready for baby. The only concern is if you start bleeding (which hopefully won't happen)

Hope everyone else is well, I have three tests next week so will be plenty busy studying!

Thanks Miranda. No spotting so far! I keep getting sick, and still have my sore nips and extreme exhaustion so it helps remind me something is going on in there :)

Happy 21 weeks pickle x
Wannabe just like Miranda said cramping is absolutely normal . Only worry when it is accompanied by red blood. U r fine hun, just enjoy baby snuggling in x

6 weeks today!!

Morning sickness at its strongest today, unfortunately. Baby does NOT like chicken noodle soup. We shall stick with plain noodle soup...stocked up on bagels, crackers, chips, ginger ale...I'm just gonna have to focus on keeping foods down, and rely on the vitamins to give me the nutrients while this sickness is like this. Ugh.

How are you lovelies doing?

Go to wal mart, target, CVS, ect.... and get seabands. They helped me with the nausea the first couple trimesters.

Happy 6 weeks Wanabe :happydance:. I hope the nausea ease for u soon x
Thanks Miranda. I really feel for u ladies in the US, 6 weeks right ? Yikes!!!!

Thanks girls!

Kristi, I do plan on picking up Seabands...and preggie pops.

It feels like I can't eat anything without getting sick :( I'm going to keep an eye on foods that stay down...I'll mention it at my prenatal visit too that it's really bad..

I keep telling OH "9 months is a long time to feel this yucky!!" :(
Ginger ale is the only fluid that stays down so far...oy.

Try plain foods like Apple sauce or potato...I used to eat apple sauce mixed with ginger.

If it remains bad and nothing else seems to work you can always ask about nausea medication. I was on anti nausea medication from 6 weeks until 17 weeks...my nausea never fully went away but it became more manageable at that point. (The majority of woman the nausea tapers off between 9-14 weeks)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->