Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Dream - how has being back to work been?

Hope all you ladies are well!

I have three exams this week starting tomorrow so I have a lot of studying to do

Oh my! Good luck in ur exams Miranda. First day wasn't that bad actually but I am glad that it is over hehe.

Congratulations wannabe!! I'm late, as usual, but so excited for you and hubby! I'm sorry about the nausea. It supposedly peaks at 9/10 weeks. I had hyperemesis, so mine was bad and lasted for quite sometime, but not the whole pregnancy. Like Miranda said, don't be afraid to ask for some meds.

Pickle! You are 22/23 weeks already?!? Wow! I loved reading your updates!

Jessie - nice to see an update from you! I wish you so many good things. You deserve it.

Charlie is doing ok - just turned 6 months this past Saturday. He's a real card with an infectious smile.

Thanks so much DD!! :)
Yeah the nausea is awful, and actual vomiting almost every day so def gonna ask the doctor at my appt on the 26th...I've actually lost a couple pounds too cuz it's so hard to eat anything these days :(

Happy 22 weeks pickle!

Wannabe - sorry the nausea is so bad. It's so hard to give suggestions on what can help since it varies person to person- but off hand things that are supposed to help with nausea would be ginger, peppermint, and plain carbs like toast, pretzels, saltine crackers, etc. My ob even recommended soda (specifically coke) as a way to ease nausea

Happy 22 weeks pickle
Hope ur nausea eases off soon Wanabe
How are ur exams going Miranda? Hope not too difficult.
Hey DD. How are you and the little fella. 6 months already..wow. Kisses to him.
Pal and Jessie hope you ladies are k ?
Kk how are you my lovely ?

I did really good on the first exam and I think on the third but the 2nd I didn't review for since I thought I knew most of it and I wish I had reviewed.

How are you dream? How's your first week of work gone?

Awwwwww I am sure you are going to smash all 3 of ur exams hun. Well I am fine hun and first week has gone surprisingly well so I can't complain lol.

How's everyone doing???

Jessie and Pal, what cd are you on? How are you girls doing with TTC?

Pickle, how's the pregnancy going?? Happy 22 weeks! Hope those girls are doing well!

Hope all the little ones are doing good, along with their mamas!

Today I'm doing well! First day that I haven't gotten sick yet! I got some Ensure drinks and had one for breakfast today...I think that helped!! I'm super sleepy but that's normal for me anyways lol
I've been taking belly pics at 5 weeks and I was sucking in so it hid any extra non-baby related fat lol but now at 7 weeks I'm starting to find it harder to suck in my tummy!! And my boobs are so full and sore!
Can't wait till the 26th...lol

Happy 7 weeks wannabe!

The 26th is right around the corner! Glad you were spared sickness today!

Hope everyone is well!

Hi Wanabe. Glad you had no sickness today .
I am fine, just busy with work.
Hope everyone else is good?

Dream thank you. How is being back to work? It must be hard after 10 months home with your little one. Every day I stare at pictures of my little guy at least once. Happiest time of day is walking through that door.

Wannabe - the sea sickness bands can help too. They put pressure on the acupressure spot - but you don't need them to do it. Google it. I hope you feel better soon.

Pickle- how are you?!?
Jess- what's new?!?

Yea I feel u on that DD. As soon as I put the key in the door , I hear my dd scream "mummy " . I feel complete.
I am glad you and your ds are doing well DD.

Hey girls!!

Wannabe :happydance: congrats...very pleased for you!!

Pickle- loving your pics on your blog!

Glad everyone else is doing well :flower:

Afm- im plodding along, everyday is an emotional rollercoaster! Just waiting for a Lap and Dye now, hopefully in December.

Hi Jessie. Good to hear from you. Hoping to get a bfp from u soon hun fxd xx

How is everyone else ? Hope k ?

Pregger ladies any scans of lo's?

Ttc ladies any poas to look at?

Mama's any recent pics of babas?

Halloween....... Any special plans for Halloween ladies?

It's awfully quiet here now.

I've been swamped with school the last few weeks. Been trying to peak in, but between James and studying not a lot of time.

James is well, his personality is getting quite amazing :)

I'll try and post some pics later

How are you dream?

The twins have been so awkward every single scan since 12 weeks! No great pics at all, if any. I had a whole scrap book planned for scan pics as this might be my only pregnancy :( Shame.

Aww Pickle! Well, they are showing personality in the womb then lol

Happy 24 weeks!! That went so fast it seems!!

Had our first ultrasound this morning! Baby is a healthy little dinosaur measuring 2 days ahead!! :) heartbeat is 165bpm and he/she was flapping their arms and daddy saw fingers (mommy missed it!)

Then we went out to lunch, came home, went for a walk at the first place we had our date and he proposed to me!!!

Couldn't have been a better day!!! :)

Feeling sick, lower back hurts, and just exhausted but super ecstatic! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 20151026_144603-1-1.jpg
    20151026_144603-1-1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads