Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Had our first ultrasound this morning! Baby is a healthy little dinosaur measuring 2 days ahead!! :) heartbeat is 165bpm and he/she was flapping their arms and daddy saw fingers (mommy missed it!)

Then we went out to lunch, came home, went for a walk at the first place we had our date and he proposed to me!!!

Couldn't have been a better day!!! :)

Feeling sick, lower back hurts, and just exhausted but super ecstatic! :cloud9:

Congrats, you are all set for a beautiful family!

Had our first ultrasound this morning! Baby is a healthy little dinosaur measuring 2 days ahead!! :) heartbeat is 165bpm and he/she was flapping their arms and daddy saw fingers (mommy missed it!)

Then we went out to lunch, came home, went for a walk at the first place we had our date and he proposed to me!!!

Couldn't have been a better day!!! :)

Feeling sick, lower back hurts, and just exhausted but super ecstatic! :cloud9:

Oh my goodness congratulations hun. Wow u must be over the moon right now. I am super happy for you right now. All those bfns are a distant memory now. Super congrats all round. Glad baby is healthy and ahead x

Congrats wannabe! What a great day!

Happy 9 weeks!

Happy 25 weeks to you Pickle incase I don't come on in the next few days!

James is doing well, getting big and being such a smart little boy!

Hope everyone else is well! KK, Dream, DD - hope your little ones are well!

Thanks girls, I've def come a long way but loving this journey now!! :) it really is "worth the wait" :cloud9:

Awesome wannabe! Those moments are what make life worth living!!

Pickle! 25 weeks! I can't believe we are going to have a set of twins here! :)

Charlie will be 7 months in a few days... Time flies! How is everyone else doing?

Hey ladies! Just Checking in...

Hope everyone is well??

I've been up and down, but mostly good days since taking Diclegis for nausea/vomiting. Yesterday I had an awful migraine with vomiting but other than that I've had some pretty good days, actually. Can't complain too much!

Gotta find a new appt tho as our landlord is not resigning the lease. We have 2 weeks to get out and moved...oy. always something!
Oh, and court date from my Aug 27th accident is on Dec 1st. Ugh. The drama never ends, I tell ya! Haha

I can't believe you're already 10 weeks wannabe! You'll be out of first tri so soon!

And Pickle, you're almost 26 weeks, wow!

Happy 7 months to Little Charlie, DD!

Hope everyone is well!

James is FINALLY sttn! Last night he went from 8pm until 6am, then back asleep until 7am!

Apparently the solution was to stop breastfeeding altogether...he'll be 15 months in a few days though, so easy enough choice. I have so much milk stored from pumping all last year!

Love hearing that all the beans are doing well! Yay james sleeping through the night!!! We are STILL waiting on that first tooth....its driving me bonkers. Her ped is all don't worry they will come in, but this is ridiculous.

Hello Ladies

Wannabe 10 weeks already ....... that is bunkers. Good to know that you are keeping well

Pickle 26 weeks almost 3rd tri woooooooow . Not long left. Are they doing a scheduled c section for u ? Have you gotten a date?

Miranda Yea to James sleeping through.

DD Charlie is 6 months already. I still can't believe it

Kk did I read it write that you are still waiting on her first tooth? If her ped said there is nothing to worry about then try and relax ( easier said than done I know ) . I too would be worried but we've got to trust these peds cos they know what they are talking about so try and relax. Any day now it will pop through. So what do you feed her in the mean time? (hope you don't mind me asking )

Pal and Jessie hope you ladies are doing well?

Afm ds is going to be 1 yr next month talk about bunkers....time has really whizzed past. We are thinking of his birthday and money since it is so close to Xmas lol (1 week b4 Xmas). I am settled back at work now already forgotten about maternity haha. Hope everyone is k. Anyone started Xmas shopping? I haven't cos I am last minute lady lol

A year already, dream? What?!?! Where does the time go?

KK - some babies just get teeth late, most likely she'll get a bunch at one time.

For snacks she gets a fruit/veggie pouch then she eats whatever we eat for other meals. She knows how to get down with those gums to mash stuff up lol She's a good eater, but she's real picky about eating veggies so that's why I make sure she is at least getting them with the pouches.

I can't believe your LO is fixing to be 1!! And yes, those birthdays close to Christmas are hard. My oldest is Dec 3rd and we usually just do a small party just cause I want him to still have those birthday memories. Sometimes money is tight and its hard to work around.

My grandfather shut the restaurant down about 3 weeks ago so our money has been really really tight. It was our only source of income, thankfully my Hubby got back on at his old job and I am going back to doing photography full time, I figure by the first of the year we will be back on our feet.

I saw you post something about that in facebook, kk. Sorry to hear it closed, but glad your husband was able to get his old job back.

Oh sorry about the restaurant Kk. Glad ur husband got his old job back. Good that ur lo is eating everything. I am dreading how much I am going to spend this festive period yikes.

I'm doing ok over here, just a ton going on....stress at work - 2yr old room is just horrendous, and I've been in childcare for over 12 years...this group of 7 kids is outrageous.

Then we find out we gotta move, like, now, cuz they are trying to sell our house and lease is up on the 18th anyway. So more stress there.

OH and I have been fighting, we're both stressed and it's terrible.

I have slight cramping/pinching on my right side this week and it keeps making me wonder what's going on in there!!

I'm so tired I could cry. Looking at an apartment tonight though. Yay!

Hope you lovely ladies are doing well!!

Aww Wanabe moving is so stressful and having short time to do it in ur condition is horrendous. Hope you find something u like and real soon . In the meantime, try and take it easy x

Kk I totally agree with you. It's gone real quiet here now. I remember when we were all ttcing and if you don't sign on for couple of hours, then you come back to pages and pages of conversation that u've missed. Now u come back after 1 week and u'll be lucky if there is an update from anyone. I guess everyone is busy now. But I really miss those days x

Anyone seen what is happening in PARIS :cry::cry: it's so awful . Innocent people lost their lives for what? Breaks my heart and what a FRIDAY the 13th for PARIS...... May their souls rest in peace...Amen

I'm doing ok over here, just a ton going on....stress at work - 2yr old room is just horrendous, and I've been in childcare for over 12 years...this group of 7 kids is outrageous.

Then we find out we gotta move, like, now, cuz they are trying to sell our house and lease is up on the 18th anyway. So more stress there.

OH and I have been fighting, we're both stressed and it's terrible.

I have slight cramping/pinching on my right side this week and it keeps making me wonder what's going on in there!!

I'm so tired I could cry. Looking at an apartment tonight though. Yay!

Hope you lovely ladies are doing well!!

Ugh girl! I'm sorry there is so much stress! All that cramping and pinching is normal just everything stretching! Round Ligament pains :)

Aww Wanabe moving is so stressful and having short time to do it in ur condition is horrendous. Hope you find something u like and real soon . In the meantime, try and take it easy x

Kk I totally agree with you. It's gone real quiet here now. I remember when we were all ttcing and if you don't sign on for couple of hours, then you come back to pages and pages of conversation that u've missed. Now u come back after 1 week and u'll be lucky if there is an update from anyone. I guess everyone is busy now. But I really miss those days x

Anyone seen what is happening in PARIS :cry::cry: it's so awful . Innocent people lost their lives for what? Breaks my heart and what a FRIDAY the 13th for PARIS...... May their souls rest in peace...Amen

I agree, my heart hurts for all those affected. Senseless violence. I imagine they are feeling a lot of what I was feeling on 9/11...you do a lot of soul searching and reflections at a time like this.

And yes it has just gone so quite now. I still stick to my word, I don't totally vanish from this page till I see all my girls get a stick bean :) Sometimes I miss TTC myself, its a bumpy road, but the friendships made totally helped navigate down it!

I agree with u totally KK. The friendship made it easier and I will also stick around till all the ladies get their sticky beanies.

I'm still here cheering everyone on! I don't have much time to post much, but I read it all!

Happy 12 weeks wannabe!

And pickle - wow, how are you already in third tri?

Hope everyone is doing well, and all the babies are well too!

James is thriving - he's dropped percentiles in weight, but the dr isn't worried, so I'm not either...his head is still in the 95th percentile though :dohh:

It's heartbreaking what happened in paris and whats happening all over the world, I really hope all this senseless violence ends soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->