Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Hi ladies :) still here, just a massive lurker! Twins progressing well, I'm on 4-weekly scans now instead of 2. Been waiting for twin 1 to spin from her breech position so I can stop being kicked down there, and after weeeeeeeeeks I watched her create shapes in my belly and turn the day before scan (Monday). She is now head down.. But twin 2 decided to spin too and is now breech!! This is worse as she's the higher baby and likes to move up into my ribs with her big ol' head! Frequently. Even now o have a massive bulge sticking out. They both kick and move all day long. It's tiring.

My consultant has warned me that because my placenta isn't moving up as planned, it's likely I won't be able to have a natural birth :( he will scan me internally (do not miss them) and assess the situation in 4 weeks. Looks like I will be prepping for c-section late Jan.

Hope everyone is well. I too shall not leave until everyone is successful. You all helped me so much during ttc. It sounds crazy to say it but I also miss it! I guess you only realise it when you stop.

Oh pickle, sorry your placenta isn't cooperating! It's just a little bit heartbreaking to not even have the chance at a natural birth - I hope things go in your favor over the next few weeks...still plenty of time for great things to happen ;)

Aww Pickle! That's sucky that your placenta is being silly. Is there a chance it can cooperate or is c-section pretty much happening?
Either way you will be fine! Just remember you're doing the best you can and a c-section is not the end of the world.
I'm likely having a c-section too, and/or being induced earlier, depending on size of babe. DF was almost 11lbs, so doctor will be keeping a close eye so that I don't have to go though that naturally...thank goodness lol

How's Jessie and Pal doing?? Let is know TTC details please!!

AFM I'm feeling great, no sickness just slight queasiness. I'm beyond exhausted. ..it's worse than ever lately!!??
Last night 12+2 I swore I felt baby flutters??!!?? Altho I've beeb super gassy too so maybe just hopeful thinking?
I don't feel pregnant anymore and it's worrying! Boobs still hurt tho and no cramping or spotting, so just praying the placenta has taken over. Can't wait for Mondays checkup!!!

Hi girls.. Wednesday evening my placenta ruptured or something and I lost about 600ml of blood. I was alone and I've never been so frightened in my life. OH had popped out and it took him 10 mins to get home. 10 mins of sheer terror sitting on the loo with it filling with blood. A hug clot fell out outside hospital and I thought it was a twin. Once contractions slowed and blood loss stopped I was transferred to a London hospital. I've been on steroids and drips and tablets and constant monitoring. I slept for first time last night since wed. Babies are doing well but I'm still here and have been warned that this is likely to happen again so be ready. Babies lungs have been matured in case they need to deliver at any stage from now. I'm still petrified and will never get over this :( friends and family cleared up the mess and said it looked like a massacre, blood everywhere. I don't know how I will go back.

Oh my pickle what a shocker. I cannot imagine what u r going through I really hope babies stay in for as long as possible. You guys are in good hands now. Please take care and rest up. Keep us updated x

OMG how terrifying. I'll be praying for you and your girls!

Are they keeping you in the hospital just in case?

Good luck hun. Hope everything turns out well for you and the twins. I will say a little prayer for u guys xx

Keeping you in my thoughts pickle - how are you doing?

Hope the meeting with your consultants went well!

Thanks guys. I was discharged yesterday and home now. Just got to rest up for the rest of pregnancy now and take each day as it comes. 30 weeks will be huge for us and doc said if we get to 34 weeks we need to count our blessings big time. Anything after that is a bonus.

Pickle, you don't have much longer till 30 weeks! And 34 is doable, just take it easy and take each day as it comes. How much do the girls weigh now? They should be fine any time but obviously the longer they cook the better ;)

Hope all you ladies had a great Thanksgiving!

Hi Wanabe . Hope you and baby are cool. We don't do Thanksgiving here in the UK but I wish all my American Ladies a happy thanksgiving x

Oh, oops lol I always forget where everyone is from!

Baby and I are doing good! I ate so much over the last few days that I've had such a tummy ache but otherwise doing well. Had a check up this past Monday got to hear the HB and had genetic blood testing on Tuesday so will find out results and gender this week! 😍 Can't wait!!
I've been feeling "waves" (movement) every few days since 12w2d so it's pretty cool. I'll have to log in on desktop mode and post my 13 week belly pic, I have a bump already! 14 weeks tmrw I'll take another pic :)

Pickle hope you and the girls are doing well!

Happy 14 weeks wannabe (a few hrs early ;) ) great start to a bump! I dunno if your phone as a timer on it, but to get a good belly shot I set mine up leaning against something set a timer and was able to stand a bit away to get a full shot...it's gunna be hard to get all your belly in pretty soon :haha:

How are the rest of you ladies?

James spiked a fever Tuesday night went to the drs and sure enough an ear infection...that paired with two molars breaking through - it has been a rough week. He didn't even want any food at Thanksgiving :( haha.

True, I'll have to set a timer when belly gets bigger lol hadn't thought of that :p

Aww poor James (and mommy!) Hope things get better quickly. Such a shame he didn't eat much for thanksgiving lol seems he enjoys his food otherwise hehe

Awwwwww bless him Miranda. How is he doing now? Hope better. Poor baby missing out on the Thanksgiving dinner. Hope he feels better soon x

Wannabe cute bump . 14 weeks already wow. Happy 14 weeks lovely and great to hear about the heartbeat x

Hope everyone else is good xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->