Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

I hope you are still doing well Pickle! I just got caught up on everything. How terrifying. I will be sending lots and lots of positive stay in the womb and get stronger vibes to those little girls!! <3

Your bump is adorable wanna!

Glad James is better, his Santa pics are so cute!

Hope all is well Dream!

Pickle- sorry I saw this late! You rest up girl! How scary! I'm so glad they are ok right now! ((((((Hugs))))))

Wannabe - happy 14 weeks!

Miranda - glad James is better! That teething stuff is no joke. &#9785;

Dream - time is flying! How's work?

Hope all is well with you and the girls pickle!

Happy 15 weeks wannabe!

Hope everyone is doing well, it's been a while since we've heard from a few of you!

Hello ladies.
Hope you all are doing fine.

Kerry: Sorry that you had to go through that extremely scary and tense situation. Hope you and babies are doing ok now. Keeping you and babies in my prayers.

Happy 15weeks Rebecca.

Happy 15 weeks Wanabe x
Hope u and lil ladies are doing well Pickle x
Fairy how are you ? Missed u. Hope you are k ?
Miranda , DD and Kk hope you and lo's are k?
Jessie how r u ? Hope k

James and I are well, he's become such a character; he now fake cries when he doesn't get his way haha. And he can say "touchdown" :haha:

Alright Pickle, going to need you to pop in soon so I know you and those babies are doing well!

All is well here, hope everyone else is doing great!

Pickle, please update us!! I'm hoping for good news!

I'm just plodding along...so much stress in my life, mostly at work, but then the other day my grandma's house got broken into...such drama, I can't stand it!

I've been cramping and just not feeling well lately. Dry heaving a lot, and back to not wanting to eat/drink but I've been forcing it. I dunno why my body hates pregnancy so much lol...

Waiting for Dec 22nd to find out gender results!! Also wanting to get a "Baby bump's 1st Christmas" shirt to wear!!

Pickle, you should be just about 32 weeks now...are things going ok? Did you have those girls and not tell us??

How is everyone else? ?

Pickle - keeping you in my thoughts, hope you and the girls are well!

Wannabe - happy 16 weeks (a few days behind!)

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Pal & Jessie - keeping everything crossed you two get your take home babies soon!

KK, DD and dream - Hope your littles are thriving!

Dream, it's almost your sons first birthday? wow!

afm - I finished the semester with 2 As and 1 B (the B should of been an A, but I put off studying for that final and got the B instead). James is well, he got his first haircut, I would of loved to wait longer, but his hair was in his eyes

Wow congrats on ur results miranda x

Yea my little bubba is going to be 1 tomorrow woowza x

How are you pickle? Hope you and the little girlies are fine?

Wanabe how is ur morning sickness? Hope easing off ?

Aww little James is getting his first hair cut miranda, how cute x
Hope everyone else is k?

Ugh, Dream, still constantly nauseated!! :( Not to mention stressed with work, which I feel makes me sick too. I honestly HATE the room I'm working in, but feel stuck...After baby gets here if it's still like this at work I'll be finding elsewhere. I would be looking now but I'd lose benefits and nows not the time for that, plus who will hire a pregnant lady knowing I'll be on maternity leave in like 5 months. Ugh so frustrating!

Happy birthday to your little guy dream!!! Wow it goes fast.

Thanks DD how are you? How is bubba doing? Hope you are both well x. Yea time sure does fly.

Wannabe hang in there , the nausea will be easing off soon hopefully x

Yea I really hope pickle and the girls are fine.

Happy 1st birthday to your little guy, Dream!

I'm worried about pickle too, I hope her and the girls are alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->