Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

I keep checking here in hopes to see pictures of Pickles girls....I hope things are good and she comes to us regardless of outcome so we can be her support system. I'm saddened how Ciara just left us at baby due time too and we are left unknowing of outcome :(

Happy 16weeks Rebecca.

Natasha: Happy 1st Birthday to your little boy.

Miranda: Congrats on your result.

KK & DD, hope you both are fine as well as kids.

Kerry: Please provide us with an update. We are worried. Hope everything is ok with you and the girls.

Jessie: Hoping to see your sticky BFP in 2016.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year in advance ladies.

I checked for Kerry on FB. No recent updates from her over there too.

No recent post on her blog either, I left her a message on it though.

I hope your little guy had a wonderful birthday Dream!!!

Hi ladies, sorry I went all MIA!

I ended up in hospital with another bleed. We were warned this could happen so we were a lot calmer knowing the drill. Just got home, girls still in their oven.

Good news is my placenta has moved up.
Bad news is the bleeding is now classed as unexplained, and if I bleed for a third time (likely) between now and 36 weeks, the girls will have to be delivered via emergency c-section. So I'm a ticking time bomb.

Hope you're all well, sorry I worried you all! X

So glad you're all okay pickle!

I hope it doesn't come down to an emergency c-section section, but if it does I hope your girls come out healthy as possible

Glad we are still cooking Pickle! praying hard that we can keep them in there longer!! <3

Pickle!! :hug: glad you're doing ok and girls are still cooking! Thanks for updating us!!

I'm 17 weeks today!!

Happy 17 weeks wannabe!

You're almost halfway through- I feel like it's going by so fast!

Thank the Lord u and the girls are k pickle pheeeeew
Happy 17 weeks Wanabe x
Thanks for wishing my ds a happy birthday ladies . He had a little party with all his cousins on Saturday and they had so much fun x

Thank God Kerry. So relieved to know that you and babies are ok. Hope there is no more bleed in future and no emergency c-section :hugs:<3<3<3

Thanks girls!!

Any name suggestions? Right now I'm loving Xavier but OH wants Ford. Help! I want a unique/uncommon/underused name. Preferably not 1-syllable

I like xavier. I also like Joshua or Theo. I am sure the other ladies will come up with more names x

Xander?

Ford is my maiden name :haha: please don't go with that, people make so many car jokes

Carson, Orion, Jaxon, Sylas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->