• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Its so sweet of you Natasha wanting to continue the thread. I like the name hunni suggested.

I am good. Hope AF stays away form you. Why don't you POAS ;)

I find temping way more stressing than opk. But this time I need break from opk too and just BD whenever we feel like. I just want to close my eyes to those ewcm around fertile days. But I know I can't do that.

Kristi: Baby shower is fun right. :)

Natasha: How are you doing today. Btw I have one question for you. Did you use preseed with the applicator ? We just can use it for 9times only with the applicator ???

hunni: hello lady. :)

I use it with the applicator and use it about the same number of times as u

I'm doing pretty good, af was due today but no sign of her at all just small brown discharge from this morning. Havent tested all cycle lol

I like the name Mission Impossible: 2k15 Baby :)

:thumbup: for the name . let us see what the other ladies think. Hope the hag stays away and u get ur :bfp:. Good luck x

What to do with remaining preseed then ? I have 7applicators left, so I can only use it for 7more times. So the remaining lube would be wasted !!!:growlmad:

Thank you dream

@Fairy: I am honestly scared to test...only symptoms I have is extremely tired, my nips are very sore when touched, and my nose has been stuffy for almost a week now and here today I am sneezing lol.

What to do with remaining preseed then ? I have 7applicators left, so I can only use it for 7more times. So the remaining lube would be wasted !!!:growlmad:

I don't know about other ladies but I do re use my applicators. I use it twice before i open a new one
i pull it apart after each use and wash it in warm soapy water and wrap it in tissue and keep. When i want to use it again i just rinse it out and i use a lot of the preseed as well. I still have about 7 new applicators left and half a tube of preseed. It is up to u Hun x

I know I'm a day late, I was driving all day yesterday, Happy Birthday Pickle! I hope you had a great day and did something for yourself! :hugs:

And Happy Good Friday to all of you ladies! It's good to be home, but I am exhausted lol. This puppy sleeps less than a newborn and my dogs take turns whining through the night with her :dohh: :haha: I'm hoping our weather warms up soon (it was definitely warmer in IN the last couple days), because this poor little baby starts shaking a minute after being outside and she refuses to potty out there (even though she did great in IN), any advice ladies? I'll post pics later, right now I have a ton of laundry and house cleaning calling my name :haha:

Oh and Natasha, I would love it if you kept making threads! :) I like the name too that hunni came up with.

And :hi: hunni! Did you test? Hopefully af was a no-show. FX'ed!

I know I'm a day late, I was driving all day yesterday, Happy Birthday Pickle! I hope you had a great day and did something for yourself! :hugs:

And Happy Good Friday to all of you ladies! It's good to be home, but I am exhausted lol. This puppy sleeps less than a newborn and my dogs take turns whining through the night with her :dohh: :haha: I'm hoping our weather warms up soon (it was definitely warmer in IN the last couple days), because this poor little baby starts shaking a minute after being outside and she refuses to potty out there (even though she did great in IN), any advice ladies? I'll post pics later, right now I have a ton of laundry and house cleaning calling my name :haha:

Carry some treats with you so when she does potty outside you reward her immediately and she makes that connection that oooh I potty out here I got something om nom nommy!!! In the meantime maybe a little doggie sweater to keep her a little warmer on the trips out?

Hi girls I haven't posted in a while... But this morning I got my BFP! I tested 3 days ago and it was neg, but today it was a clear positive!! Stick bean stick!

Hi ladies :flower: thank you all for your birthday messages, I had a great time with my bubba niece and family. Sadly it was a bit ruined as I found out my own mum had back stabbed me and told family we were TTC when she swore she would keep it a secret, so I was quite ambushed and upset. :shrug:

How is everyone? Nice to see another BFP :thumbup:
We aren't going to do anything this month, I'm exhausted with it all.

Happy Easter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->