• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Ciara:Aww what a cute little pup. :)
Seems she is cozy with your other pets and having a nice time @your home. :)

And about BD, we BDed after 20days this time and now again stopped though I am entering fertile period, I am not worried about BD. Its nice not to schedule it but might jump on him when I am in mood for some :sex::winkwink: I am still having those brownish cm on cd11, which is kind of weird. Btw DH got a little hike in pay. So definitely some sort of fun ahead this weekend. :)

Angel: Welcome and :dust:

Hope Kerry, Miranda and Kristi you all are doing good. Thanks for those baby dust Miranda. We definitely need those.

Natasha: When is the scan ?

:hi: ladies :)

She is a Shiba-inu/American Eskimo mix. She'll be between 20-40lbs, but I think it'll be on the lower side of that :) it's weird to me that she's so tiny, I'm so used to big dogs, even when they were babies they were bigger lol. Well Bo was tiny when we adopted him from the pound, but he was only like 7 wks old! (they found him abandoned on the side of the road with his sisters at around 5 wks :( )

Pal- I think this is the most relaxed I've felt in a long time! :) I have gotten so much stuff done and I feel great! I'm not going to stress about bd'ing, tho I'd love it if he could stay awake for some :haha: , and so would he (he's pretty mad at himself at the moment lol). I know it'll be well worth the wait whenever it happens ;)

I hope all you ladies are doing fantastic! Pickle, you have to be getting so excited about your holiday! :)

Natasha- how are you feeling hun?

So, I've totally decided my body is effing with me this cycle lol! I have a ridiculous amount of ewcm going on and it's hard to ignore lol. It makes me want to check and see what cd I'm on :-/ I'm trying to resist, but I'm just so curious :dohh: I really think it's way too early for o to happen and I'm wondering why I don't get this good of ewcm on "trying" cycles :haha: damn this wicked bodies trickery!

Vent over... :haha:

Me too. Ewcm started to show up and I am swimming in it. Lol. But I just want some :sex: and not BD. :winkwink: Its been a week since last time we did it. So pretty much in mood and Ciara I know what cd you are on as you are on the same cd as I :haha:. In fact most of us are cycles buddies.

So weather is better here. But after few days it would be unbearable. We are trying to get advantage of this beautiful weather. :)We are going for some grocery shopping this evening, then to the parlor to get my eyebrows done and then to RA Sushi for dinner. :) Tomorrow to the mall for shopping and again eating out. :munch:

Me too. Ewcm started to show up and I am swimming in it. Lol. But I just want some :sex: and not BD. :winkwink: Its been a week since last time we did it. So pretty much in mood and Ciara I know what cd you are on as you are on the same cd as I :haha:. In fact most of us are cycles buddies.

So weather is better here. But after few days it would be unbearable. We are trying to get advantage of this beautiful weather. :)We are going for some grocery shopping this evening, then to the parlor to get my eyebrows done and then to RA Sushi for dinner. :) Tomorrow to the mall for shopping and again eating out. :munch:

I'm hoping for some :sex: (not bd) too lol. It's been so long! I told my OH to stop and get himself some energy drinks on his way home today because I need him to stay awake tonight ;) And I just ordered a pizza because I didn't feel like cooking :haha: I've cooked all week and couldn't think of anything good to make today and my OH mentioned pizza when he got home, so yummy! :)

And I realized after I wrote that earlier that we are cycle buddies :) I peeked at my chart anyways :dohh: :haha: it's too early for my o so idk what's up with all this ewcm! I'm hoping that I start getting every cycle again :)

Get some sexy time Ciara ;) Yay for no cooking and pizza.
We had thai drunken noodles with chicken tonight at the popular thai restaurant and it was good.

About ewcm I think I get those for around 4days before O.

Hello ladies

Ciara and Pal yeaa to ewcm :happydance: means O is around the corner. It is cool that u ladies are taking the relaxed approach and having sexy time when u feel like. Good luck ladies x

Pickle i am wel Jel of ur upcoming hols lol but u go and totally relax girl and hump like rabbits :haha: :happydance: if u want to . And oh u can show off ur beach body now lol

Pregger ladies Miranda and KK , how are u both? Hope k :happydance:

As for me, I got to see baby yesterday and saw heartbeat as well :happydance:. baby is measuring 5-6 weeks which is spot on with my o date. And look what i got yesterday morning lol :happydance:

Attachments

• 3+.jpg
    3+.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 3
I think ttc causes a lot of stress, so lots of ewcm now is a product of a more relaxed body. Hopefully you ladies get some good BD in and not just the ttc variety. ;)

Dream- great news! Did you get u/s pics? I loved seeing my little guys heartbeat and hearing it!

Pickle- hope you have a nice relaxing holiday!

Afm- I'm doing good. Little guy is moving more now! I have my 1hr glucose test scheduled for 28 weeks...I told my sister that and she says "that means you're almost in the home stretch"--yikes, where does the time go?

Hope all you lovely ladies have a great weekend!

Natasha- that's awesome! Congrats! :) have you been able to schedule a scan? I know things are different there and they usually wait until 12 weeks? I've read a lot of ladies paying for a private scan at 7-8 weeks I think, so just wondering what you're planning? Yay you! :)

Miranda- you are probably absolutely right! I'm not in ttc mode at all and I'm loving it! :) I guess I stress about it more than I thought I did :dohh:

Time has flown by! I'm sure it feels longer for you preggo ladies, but to me it seems like yesterday you had those + hpt's! I'm so excited for you girls! :) I hated the glucose test, but mostly because of the fasting before hand and I couldn't have my cup of morning coffee :haha:

Pal- your dinner sounded delicious! Yummy! Pizza was good too :haha:

Yay me, I got some sexy time in! It was wonderful ;) he ended up falling asleep around 8:30, so I said screw it and went to sleep around 10. Well, surprise, surprise, he woke me up around 12:30 :) hopefully we don't go another 3 1/2 weeks before the next time! :)

I love seeing that digi :) Glad the appointment went well to!!

Fairy got in some good Bow chica wow wow action last night like Lou did LOL!

GL at the glucose test Miranda, and yay you are heading into the 3rd trimester!!

afm, I am just patiently waiting. 32 weeks tomorrow!

Hey yay Ciara. Hmm you had a nice time. :)

Miranda, you are right TTC mess up the normal cycle. Last cycle I didn't have much ewcm.

Yes Kristi DH made his move early this morning. Wonderful way to start the day. ;)
For a moment I thought of putting a pillow under my butt to keep those swimmers in and next moment I thought just screw it. It's not BD. So I went to sleep for another few minutes and now getting ready to go to the mall. :)

Natasha, wow you got to see the heartbeat. That digi is wonderful showing 3+.:happydance:

I think ttc causes a lot of stress, so lots of ewcm now is a product of a more relaxed body. Hopefully you ladies get some good BD in and not just the ttc variety. ;)

Dream- great news! Did you get u/s pics? I loved seeing my little guys heartbeat and hearing it!

Pickle- hope you have a nice relaxing holiday!

Afm- I'm doing good. Little guy is moving more now! I have my 1hr glucose test scheduled for 28 weeks...I told my sister that and she says "that means you're almost in the home stretch"--yikes, where does the time go?

Hope all you lovely ladies have a great weekend!

No hun , i don't have any scan pics but i will have for my 12 week scan in june. when r u entering 3rd tri? Not long i guess :happydance::happydance:

Natasha- that's awesome! Congrats! :) have you been able to schedule a scan? I know things are different there and they usually wait until 12 weeks? I've read a lot of ladies paying for a private scan at 7-8 weeks I think, so just wondering what you're planning? Yay you! :)

Miranda- you are probably absolutely right! I'm not in ttc mode at all and I'm loving it! :) I guess I stress about it more than I thought I did :dohh:

Time has flown by! I'm sure it feels longer for you preggo ladies, but to me it seems like yesterday you had those + hpt's! I'm so excited for you girls! :) I hated the glucose test, but mostly because of the fasting before hand and I couldn't have my cup of morning coffee :haha:

Pal- your dinner sounded delicious! Yummy! Pizza was good too :haha:

Yay me, I got some sexy time in! It was wonderful ;) he ended up falling asleep around 8:30, so I said screw it and went to sleep around 10. Well, surprise, surprise, he woke me up around 12:30 :) hopefully we don't go another 3 1/2 weeks before the next time! :)

i just had one and saw baby and heart beat but my 12 week scan is in june

I think third tri is 27/28 weeks...so anywhere from 2/3 from monday!

It dawned on me last night as of monday I'll have only 15 weeks left before my due date! Still have so much to do with my house

Glad you ladies got some of the good BD in!

Happy 6 weeks dream! !!

Hi ladies :)

Just dropping by to wish everyone a wonderful day! :hugs:

Idk what's up with my OH, he's sick as a dog and still wants loving :) I'll take it, definitely no complaints here ;) I don't think I've o'ed yet, but really not sure lol...I love this relaxed cycle! :)

Miranda- yay for 3rd trimester! The work seems never-ending, but as long as a baby has love, he won't care if everything is done :)

Natasha- we want pics when you have your scan in June please! :)

Pal- I love morning sexy time! It's such a great start to a day :) hope you had fun at the mall!

Pickle oh Pickle, where are you?! I'm missing you! :hugs: if we don't hear from you before your trip, have fun, relax, and enjoy your OH :) p.s.- I had a dream last night that you got a much unexpected bfp! I can't remember anything else from it, that stuck out the most :) fx'ed!!!!

Kristi- happy 32 weeks! :happydance: I'm so excited for you!

Danielle- I hope you are doing good, missing you hun! Big :hugs: and please come say :hi: soon :)

Hi ladies :)

Just dropping by to wish everyone a wonderful day! :hugs:

Idk what's up with my OH, he's sick as a dog and still wants loving :) I'll take it, definitely no complaints here ;) I don't think I've o'ed yet, but really not sure lol...I love this relaxed cycle! :)

Miranda- yay for 3rd trimester! The work seems never-ending, but as long as a baby has love, he won't care if everything is done :)

Natasha- we want pics when you have your scan in June please! :)

Pal- I love morning sexy time! It's such a great start to a day :) hope you had fun at the mall!

Pickle oh Pickle, where are you?! I'm missing you! :hugs: if we don't hear from you before your trip, have fun, relax, and enjoy your OH :) p.s.- I had a dream last night that you got a much unexpected bfp! I can't remember anything else from it, that stuck out the most :) fx'ed!!!!

Kristi- happy 32 weeks! :happydance: I'm so excited for you!

Danielle- I hope you are doing good, missing you hun! Big :hugs: and please come say :hi: soon :)

Im here!! I've just been trying not to think about it all but I have been lurking :) I used to use sickness as an excuse not to have sex lol now im like don't even think you're getting out of this around o! Haha. We are nearing it Lou so keep it up :haha:

I'm off tomorrow! Can't wait. I hope this is just what we need. And I like the sound of your dream, its definitely my dream.

Hope everyone is well, I get back in just under 2 weeks so testing time right after!!

Dust to all and hope our preggo ladies are doing great. Love you guys!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->