Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Just doing a quick swing by to check on all you ladies! Hope you are having a great relaxing weekend :)

:hi: ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well :)

I've been passing my time reading books with my dd :) she got me hooked on the Percy Jackson series and theme heroes of olympus series lol. Kids books, but it's entertaining for both of us :) I was already a bit of a bookworm, my OH doesn't get it lol. But when I'm reading I can forget everything and get lost for a while, it's nice sometimes :) I read an entire book (only 400 pages) between last night and this morning :haha:

Anyways, I miss you girls and I hope everyone is good :) lots of :hugs: and <3 and :dust:

Hello Ladies

How is everyone today?

loulou i love to read as well and when i am into a good book i don't stop till it is finished cos i will read everywhere lol. But I have not read in a while thanks to bnb coz i am always on here lol.

Pal how are you Hun? Hope ur tooth extraction wasn't too painful for u?

Miranda 3rd tri soon wow.

KK counting down

Pickle u r probably soaking up the sun with a glass of tequila sunrise or sangria lol

hope you are all great? Sticky baby dust to all x

I didn't get an appointment for extraction. :(
Seems I have to wait till first Saturday of June if I plan to do it with oral surgeon. Else they can fit me within a week or so if I prefer to go for the extraction with dentist. I wanted to be done with extraction before my cycle starts around May 13th.

:hi: ladies!

Pal- I'm sorry you didn't get your appt, hopefully you will soon :hugs:

Natasha- how are you feeling hun?Is it sinking in yet? :)

Pickle- I really hope you are enjoying yourself sipping some fruity drinks and getting lots of loving ;)

Kristi- time is flying! I'm sure it feels like forever to you though! I can't wait for you to have your precious pink bundle! I bet your DH and Rand are getting excited :)

Miranda- how is the house coming darling? As I just said, time is flying! How are you feeling now? I hope the sickness has totally subsided :)

I'm just chilling :) my poas addict side is starting to surface, but I haven't given into temptation :) yes, I'm patting myself on the back ;) my mind is hard to distract! I keep thinking "what if's..." like with me not using progesterone this cycle, which I started using this morning because of the what if's :dohh: lol. I've had no real symptoms other than the continuous cramping, a backache, and sore boobs. I keep breaking out, but that seems to be a random occurrence. I figure I could be anywhere from 12dpo-8dpo, but I'm going to say around 9 or 10. I may have to bust put an ic soon :haha:

In other news, I had lunch with my preggo friend yesterday and we did a little window shopping for baby stuff, which I actually enjoyed :) I'm getting excited for her :) she'll be 10 wks tomorrow already, it seems like yesterday!

Well, I'll stop rambling for now :) I hope you ladies have a wonderful day and I'll of course let you know if I decide to poas ;)

House is coming along slowly :haha: The hard part is coming up (relocating the bathroom--the plumbing is gunna be a nightmare!)

I got a changing table and glider chair for under $115 total at a local consignment shop on Monday! I'm so excited, because those separately retail from 200-600 EACH! I plan to sand them and refinish them :)

I hope all you ladies are doing well, and we'll get to see some BFP's soon from all these relaxed cycles!

I'm not sure how good the quality is going to be on here, but my inner poas addict took over and holy shit (sorry!) I'm freaking out just a little! I'm shaking and I can't decide whether to laugh or cry, my emotions are super crazy right now! Tell me what you ladies think :hugs:

hpt1.jpg

hpt2.jpg

hpt3.jpg

I just realized how hard it is to see on here. I'll upload an edited one in a few mins :)

The first one is edited and the other 2 are pics as they're drying. they're definitely getting darker as they dry! Eeeekkkkk!!!!

Sorry for the overload of posts and pictures! :dohh:

hpt4.jpeg

hpt5.jpg

hpt6.jpg

Hey Ciara I think I can see something. Waiting for your updated pics. I am so excited for you. :)

@Miranda: That's a good bargain :thumbup:

AFM: I have started PMSing from yesterday. It was bad. I was irritable, nauseous (a little) and crampy all day. DH had to bring some takeout for dinner. But it was tasty though. ;)

Got an appointment for extraction on Wednesday. I might cancel it as it is closer to AF. AF is expected on Monday/Tuesday. I am not sure if I can handle both kind of pains together.

I can definitely see a faint line on the purple one. :)
Just rush to the store and get a FRER and if you have FRER sitting on the closet then go ahead and POAS on it. What are you waiting for girl ;)

Miranda- that is a great deal! I realized how expensive baby furniture is when we were looking yesterday!

Pal- thank you for looking, it's definitely positive :) it looks different from any of the "fake" lines I've had :) I have 3 frers at my disposal, I want to wait until I get a good hold and I kinda want to wait until after the kids go to bed so I can poas and show my OH :) I don't want my kids to know yet, I don't plan on telling pretty much anyone until 12 wks :) but I will post my frer when I do it if nobody minds :)

I really hope you can find the best time for your extraction! It is never pleasant :( maybe you'll get a surprise bfp instead :)

Pal - the only plus side to having the extraction and af at the same time is the pain meds they give for the extraction will help af pains...but I can imagine why you wouldn't want to deal with both! (Hopefully its not pms, and a sticky bean in there ;) )

Loulou - I can definitely see some lines on the edited ones! And I'm pretty sure I see them on the non edited ones (but I'm on my phone and the screen isn't very clear) I can't wait to see some frer!

And yeah, I originally went for just the changeing table- as I'd seen it when in there looking for maternity clothe...and I happened upon the glider and just had to get both! I'm feeling so proud of those purchases! They're gunna look so nice when I'm done with them...mydad was even impressed with their quality and especially after I pointed out the price of a changing table when we picked up my crib :haha:

Now for more bfps! Sprinkling baby dust like crazy for all of you!

Lou I can see something on the purple stick ones for sure :) FX that this is it for you!! I will be checking back in later tonight for that FRER picture!

Miranda, Baby stuff is super expensive...it has went up a LOT since my son was born lol, but I have realized this time there are things I don't need and didn't use with him so at least I am cutting corners that way. I got lucky so far and an out of town relative sent us a car seat, my grandmother got us a baby swing and hubbies godmother is getting us a stroller...so I think the only thing big item wise I'll be buying is the bassinet and play pen for later on.

I did my own maternity pictures yesterday, I did all the camera settings and had my mom snap them, bless her heart 80% were out of focus but I got about 8 or 9 that I like and I am happy with that, all I wanted was one where I felt beautiful and not like a big fat whale lol and I got that so :thumbup:

Pal I hope your extraction goes good if you keep the date!! And I'm telling AF to hit the road!

Pickle, I hope you are having the bestest vaca EVER!!

Dream- How you feeling??

Here is my favorite shot from yesterday. Glad now I chose to just do it myself and not spend the $800 to let another photographer do it lol all it cost me was $40 for the material to make the gown.

Attachments

• resize.jpg
    resize.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79