Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

I'm doing well today - I woke up this morning and decided to practice fasting for my GD test on the 20th....so far, so good :)

How are you? Can't believe almost 8 weeks! You'll be in 2nd tri in no time!

How is everyone else doing? Has the shock wore off yet loulou?

Lots of babydust and keeping things crossed for my BFPs! So far, 2014 has been a lucky year for babies ;)

Congrats lou! not sure how to add a spoiler tho sorry

has anybody else had spotting at 5 dpo ? went to the loo earlier and had some pink spotting when I wiped

May be its IB dear. Keeping fingers crossed for you. :)

hunni- I've had spotting before from 4-6 dpo but it turned out to be nothing. I think it was from the baby aspirin I was taking that cycle, since that was all I did different. I hope it's a great sign for you :flower:

I looked at my gender predictor and it said girl, I'm hoping for a boy, but I'll be a happy with a healthy bean of either gender :)

I'm still pretty well in shock :haha: It's surreal right now!

Thanks for the spoiler info! I was trying to do it on my phone and that didn't work so well lol. I'll get to it :)

I am still cramping like crazy! There are 3 different spots that are cramping consistently, sometimes it's pretty painful, it's hard to believe that I never noticed this with my other 2 lol

Thank you so much ladies for all of your support :) I can't wait for the rest of our :bfp:'s in our awesome group :)

I hope you don't mind me posting these, I wanted to share with you ladies! Definite progression on frer in 24 hrs :happydance: And the digi says it all :thumbup:

hpt1.jpg

Yeah doing any sort of editing of your signature is hard over the phone!

So happy to see those tests getting darker!

Yea for digi loulou and please post pics away. Did u do the same Chinese gender prediction in my signature? When is ur edd?

Yea for digi loulou and please post pics away. Did u do the same Chinese gender prediction in my signature? When is ur edd?

Yes, I did the one on countdown. I'd be happy either way because I already have one of each, but I think my DD would be less jealous of a boy :haha: And my OH really wants a boy because DD is really mouthy and bossy and has an attitude the size of New York :haha:

EDD is 1/19/2015 by lmp, but I think it's really a day or 2 after, so I'm going to say 1/20/2015 :)

Pal- when is af due hun? Do you plan on testing at all or just waiting?

Did Pickle say she was going to be gone for 2 weeks? It feels like it's been forever already!

Yea I think pickle is off for 2 weeks so she will be back next week. Hope she is back with a bfp as well yikes.

Loulou the one in my siggy was right for Miranda and it predicted boy for me so we will see haha. Are u finding out gender?

Happy Mother's Day ladies :flower:
Hope you all are having a wonderful day. :)

Loved to see your digital hpt Ciara. :happydance:
AF is due Monday/Tuesday for me.

Happy Mommy's Day to all of you beautiful ladies :) sorry it's so late, we had a crazy busy day!

I will find out gender, I'm not good at not knowing :haha:

I'm crossing everything for some more surprise bfp's :) sending out lots of :dust:

<3

Pal tons and tons of sticky baby dust coming ur way and hope that biatch stays far away from u. Good luck Hun xx

:hi: ladies :)

How is everyone today?

I hope you all enjoyed your mother's day (whether you have children yet or not, because you all will :hugs: )

I'm nervous to call the dr today (idk why lol) just me being silly :haha: I'll keep you ladies posted :)

Spotting started in the morning, only when wiped and nothing since then. Sorry for TMI though. I just want it to start and be over. So that I can go for extraction on Wednesday morning without AF pain. :growlmad:

Keep us updated Ciara.

Natasha, you need to update the thread title from 1BFP to 2BFPs (Ciara). :)

Hopefully we will add on few more BFP's soon.

Happy belated Mother's Day guys!

I see someone in the current users that I can't wait to hear an update from! *cough Pickle!!!!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->