Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Here is my favorite shot from yesterday. Glad now I chose to just do it myself and not spend the $800 to let another photographer do it lol all it cost me was $40 for the material to make the gown.
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>=D>:smug::smug::smug: It is beautiful. I absolutely LOVE IT woww!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance: U look stunning KK x

So beautiful kk!

One of my sister's friends is gunnado some maternity pics for me...she said sshe'll give me a big discount causeof my sister...so hopefully I'll get some beautiful shots myself soon!

Here is my favorite shot from yesterday. Glad now I chose to just do it myself and not spend the $800 to let another photographer do it lol all it cost me was $40 for the material to make the gown.

That's an awesome pic :thumbup:
Btw you look just fabulous. :flower:

Thanks for the support ladies. If I don't get a Mother's Day BFP then definitely try and pray for a Father's Day BFP. But I am so very happy to see all those BFPs coming.

Waiting for your next update Ciara.

Natasha, hope you are doing great. :)

Thanks for the support ladies. If I don't get a Mother's Day BFP then definitely try and pray for a Father's Day BFP. But I am so very happy to see all those BFPs coming.

Waiting for your next update Ciara.

Natasha, hope you are doing great. :)

i am fine hun x

Ok, Ok, I had to get a good hold and wait for my OH to get home :haha: frer coming right up :thumbup:

Kristi- You are gorgeous!!!! You look like a freaking goddess!!! Awesome pic!!!

Miranda- Please share when you get your pics done :) And I would love to see the baby furniture when you finish it :)

As promised :flower:

hpt1.jpeg

My OH's reaction when I handed him the test as follows..."this can't be right" and then "what are we gonna do now?" and then "you got me drunk" lol. Needless to say he was pretty shocked and had a hard time forming sentences for a couple of mins :haha: Now he just keeps saying "I can't believe it" :haha:

Haha- my DH didn't believe it until after my first dr appointment. I didn't realize in what denial he was until I got back and he said "so, are you pregnant?" :haha:

I definitely see a line on that! Congrats!!!

Congrats hun. :happydance::happydance::happydance:
:thumbup: lovely Mother's Day gift it is. You were right about our bodies. You let it free and it did what it meant to do. I am so happy for you. Yay. :hugs:

Thank you so much for keeping me somewhat sane ladies :hugs: lots of <3 to all of you! I'm going to test every day until Monday and call the dr then because that will be cd29 and around the time af would be due. I'm going to use the progesterone cream until I get blood levels back (just incase) :) I can't believe this is real right now lol.

I'm wondering if it's a guy thing because my bff's OH was the same way :haha: so I asked my OH what it would take for him to believe it and he said "well I'm going to have to check things out up there, let me just get my exam gloves" :haha: what an ass :)

I really, really hope we have some more surprise bfp's coming for mother's day! :)

How do I do a spoiler in my sig? I know it's the smiley face with the bar across it's eyes, but I can't figure out how to make it work :dohh: :haha:

Congrats lou! not sure how to add a spoiler tho sorry

has anybody else had spotting at 5 dpo ? went to the loo earlier and had some pink spotting when I wiped

Ok, Ok, I had to get a good hold and wait for my OH to get home :haha: frer coming right up :thumbup:

Kristi- You are gorgeous!!!! You look like a freaking goddess!!! Awesome pic!!!

Miranda- Please share when you get your pics done :) And I would love to see the baby furniture when you finish it :)

As promised :flower:

View attachment 762991

My OH's reaction when I handed him the test as follows..."this can't be right" and then "what are we gonna do now?" and then "you got me drunk" lol. Needless to say he was pretty shocked and had a hard time forming sentences for a couple of mins :haha: Now he just keeps saying "I can't believe it" :haha:

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance: :dance::dance::dance::awww::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: :headspin: :headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja: :ninja: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt; \\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/

How do I do a spoiler in my sig? I know it's the smiley face with the bar across it's eyes, but I can't figure out how to make it work :dohh: :haha:

Write or add whatever u want to write in ur signature and then highlight it and click the smiley with line across the eyes x.

KK and MIRANDA did u ladies do any chinese gender predition online? if yes which one was correct for u? i am kinda curious to see what it says for me and if it will be correct as well lol x

The Chinese gender predictors I did all said I was having a boy. I've had 3 ultrasound techs all say girl and since we are decorated for girl I am hoping they are right.

Now every old wives tale and gender quiz I did all said girls.

I did the Chinese gender predictor, it said boy--and I'm having a boy. I didn't get around to trying anything else before I found out though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->