Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Hehe KK! Yep! IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! :happydance:
I don't have any news, I did no temping or charting, so I have no idea when I o'd.. Didn't feel any o pains but had EWCM. I have all usual symptoms now so don't think it's my cycle, hooweverrrrr:

CONGRATS LOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:yipee: :loopy: :yipee: :loopy: :yipee: :loopy: :yipee: :loopy:

I am SO happy for you!!!! :hugs:

Hope you're all well?

Hehe KK! Yep! IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!! :happydance:
I don't have any news, I did no temping or charting, so I have no idea when I o'd.. Didn't feel any o pains but had EWCM. I have all usual symptoms now so don't think it's my cycle, hooweverrrrr:

CONGRATS LOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am SO happy for you!!!! :hugs:

Hope you're all well?

Welcome back :) we missed you! Was it a nice relaxing vacation?

Aw thanks, I missed you lot too. Lovely thanks, I'm naturally really pale (being anaemic doesn't help) so I look kinda healthy now :) it was sooo nice to relax, we definitely needed it and not happy to land home in the rain lol. But great to come back to Lou's BFP! So many preggos now yay. Hope my time is soon.

How far along are you now KK?

Welcome back Kerry. We missed you but glad that you had a relaxed time. :)
Hope your BFP is coming soon. :dust:

Aw thanks, I missed you lot too. Lovely thanks, I'm naturally really pale (being anaemic doesn't help) so I look kinda healthy now :) it was sooo nice to relax, we definitely needed it and not happy to land home in the rain lol. But great to come back to Lou's BFP! So many preggos now yay. Hope my time is soon.

How far along are you now KK?

34 weeks, I'm in the home stretch....I should know a date for my C-section (had one the first time, just gonna go same route) by next week. So I have around 5 weeks left if I had to guess.

Good morning ladies :)

Welcome back Pickle! I'm glad you had a relaxing time and got some color :)

Are you going to test at all or just wait for af? Fx'ed af stays far away!!!

Pal- I hope if it is af that you will be pain free by your extraction on Wednesday :hugs:

Kristi- 5 weeks!!! Eeek!!!

Afm- went to get info for insurance yesterday and I'm just waiting for a call back. I think I'm going to request a script for a beta and progesterone test for today though and just pay out of pocket. I just need to know lol. Af wasn't due until today or tomorrow so I'm curious to see where my beta is since my test line is darker than the control already! I'll definitely keep you ladies posted :) and i feel no different other that really sore boobies, cramps, peeing a lot, and I seem to get out of breath easy. None of these are abnormal other than shortness of breath!

Happy Tuesday everyone! :)

Hey pickle welcome back Hun, we missed u too. I really really really hope af stays away from u and pal so that we can change the title of the thread to we did it . Good luck and baby dust

Loulou yea for darker lines, keep us posted

kk 5 weeks Woooooooooooooooow not long at all

Miranda not long till 3rd tri x

Natasha, AF is here and it's cd2 for me. But I am glad that she is being gentle to me this time and tomorrow by this time I will be done with extraction.

Natasha, AF is here and it's cd2 for me. But I am glad that she is being gentle to me this time and tomorrow by this time I will be done with extraction.

Hope the extraction goes well tomorrow, and lots of baby dust for the new cycle!!

Pal- good luck tomorrow! I hope all goes well and I'm sorry the :witch: showed! I'm sending buckets of glittery :dust: for next cycle :)

Afm- I got beta's done so I'll know what the # is sometime after 11 tomorrow. I told them I want a repeat on Thursday and the receptionist is like, "well you're so early that this one isn't likely to come back positive, so we'll just wait and see." And I said, "listen, I just want a piece of mind and my hpt's test line is darker than the control line, so I will guarantee you that it'll come back positive." She told me I shouldn't waste the $ and I told her piece of mine is worth more that any $ amount. So I'll update tomorrow afternoon :)

You tell her Lou! Did you not chart at all either? What dpo roughlyyyy do you think you tested? I'm going to wait until AF arrives, which I think she will, but obviously hoping not :)

No AF for Kerry. Fingers crossed. :)

Ciara, will wait for your update tomorrow. I am sure the result would be great and things are progressing pretty well. No doubt about it. :)

:hugs: sorry the stupid witch came. Hope ur extraction goes well hun x

Pal- good luck tomorrow! I hope all goes well and I'm sorry the :witch: showed! I'm sending buckets of glittery :dust: for next cycle :)

Afm- I got beta's done so I'll know what the # is sometime after 11 tomorrow. I told them I want a repeat on Thursday and the receptionist is like, "well you're so early that this one isn't likely to come back positive, so we'll just wait and see." And I said, "listen, I just want a piece of mind and my hpt's test line is darker than the control line, so I will guarantee you that it'll come back positive." She told me I shouldn't waste the $ and I told her piece of mine is worth more that any $ amount. So I'll update tomorrow afternoon :)

How rude :growlmad:,anyway i hope u have some great numbers to shut her up lol

Hi girlies

I hope you dont mind me joining your forum but i have read all 50 pages and feel that your a perfect group to join. im 25 (nearly 26) and have been tryin to conceive for 7 months. i got married in september 2013 and stupidly though id be pregnant within a month of coming off the pill! As it is im 7 months on and still ttc. I'm not temping but am using opks, p tracker app and taking folic acid, zinc and using preseed. ive often looked at forums, they usually get me through the tww. However i have no friends ttc and as you know everyone who isnt goin through it just says 'itll happen when its meant to' which is true but no help whatsoever!
So i hope you dont mind me joining your group, you might just keep me sane. i am currently 3 days before af is due, doing the usual symptom spotting and dreading the tears when af arrives AGAIN! Xxx

Hi Jessie! :flower: welcome
These ladies have got me through 8 cycles so far,
so you have def come to the right place.
We all stick together through each new cycle, even our successful preggos!

I didn't chart this time but I'm due AF the same time as you, fx for us eh :hugs:

Pal- I hope the extraction goes well for you tomorrow, sorry af got you. Lots of babydust for this cycle!

Pickle-welcome back! Hope you get your bfp!

Loulou- I dont think its any of the ladies business what tests you want if they'll give peace of mind! Although with a test line that dark now I'd say thats a really good sign!

Kk-wow, 5 weeks is so soon!!

Dream-how are you doing? I'm in third tri now ;) as of yesterday! You'll be in 2nd tri so soon!

Jesse-welcome! These are such a lovely bunch of ladies! Lots of babydust and hoping you get your bfp! (Ps, I got married sept 2013 too :) )

Hi girlies

I hope you dont mind me joining your forum but i have read all 50 pages and feel that your a perfect group to join. im 25 (nearly 26) and have been tryin to conceive for 7 months. i got married in september 2013 and stupidly though id be pregnant within a month of coming off the pill! As it is im 7 months on and still ttc. I'm not temping but am using opks, p tracker app and taking folic acid, zinc and using preseed. ive often looked at forums, they usually get me through the tww. However i have no friends ttc and as you know everyone who isnt goin through it just says 'itll happen when its meant to' which is true but no help whatsoever!
So i hope you dont mind me joining your group, you might just keep me sane. i am currently 3 days before af is due, doing the usual symptom spotting and dreading the tears when af arrives AGAIN! Xxx

Welcome Jessie!! This is a great group, I've been with them since September :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->