Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Thanks Miranda and welcome Jessie. We are all here to support each other. These ladies are no doubt are the best.<3

Hope AF stays away from you and Kerry :dust:

Thanks all! I thought it might help having people to talk to who are in the same situation!

Pickle- fingers crossed no af this weekend! Im already telling myself it will be so i dont get my hopes up this time!

Congrats to those of you who have already had bfps!

:flower: Welcome Jessie, u have come to the right thread. These ladies r next to none and it seems like the mission is working in our favour lol.

pickle good luck and sticky baby dust coming ur way

pal good luck with the extraction Hun, hope it is not too painful

Miranda :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: 3rd tri OMG time does fly

KK willow will be here before we know it

loulou good luck with ur result x

That relaxing may still have been just what your body needs to jumpstart for next cycle. Stay strong Pickle!! <3

Aww sorry to hear that pickle. I have all the feelings that af will b here soon too. its rubbish isnt it. but onto the next cycle with positivity xxx

:hi: ladies <3

Welcome Jessie! :hugs: these ladies are the best! I hope af stays away from you!

Pal- how are you? I hope everything went ok :hugs:

Pickle- that damn :witch: ! Big :hugs: hun! It'll happen, the waiting sucks ass :dohh:

Miranda- happy third trimester already :)

Afm- results are 256 at 13/14/15 dpo, but I'm leaning towards 14. And the first time I tested was around 9 dpo and got a definite-no questions asked positive, so I probably would have been able to see it the day before :shrug: I'm going back for a redraw tomorrow so I can see what the doubling time is. I think so far it's been pretty fast (judging by line darkness 24 hrs apart :haha: ). My prediction (and I may be way off, but I did guess my beta was going to be 300 or over and I was pretty close) is about 30 hrs, I'll let you know Friday :)

Thanks loulou, me too!

I hate this part of the cycle. :cry:just waiting until tomorrow to see if af comes. i havent done any tests this month as i was finding i was just upsetting myself further my testing constantly for a week. I dont really have any symptoms, just sore boobs which i dont usually have, and i defo have af pains. I find that i cant concentrate on anything when it gets to waiting for af. i find myself thinking what if this is how its gonna be for 6 more months!

Those of you who have had bfps, did you feel any different before you got them?

Men have it so easy hey!:winkwink:

:hugs: xx

Thanks loulou, me too!

I hate this part of the cycle. :cry:just waiting until tomorrow to see if af comes. i havent done any tests this month as i was finding i was just upsetting myself further my testing constantly for a week. I dont really have any symptoms, just sore boobs which i dont usually have, and i defo have af pains. I find that i cant concentrate on anything when it gets to waiting for af. i find myself thinking what if this is how its gonna be for 6 more months!

Symptom spotting is so hard to avoid in the TWW, its fun and disheartening at the same time. I always got sore boobs before AF but with my BFP it was more like a stabbing in the side of them. I had a small bout of heartburn which I never get, but other than that...it was a normal pre AF cycle for me.

Thanks loulou, me too!

I had no symptom till about 7dpo when i was lightheaded twice and had sudden hunger randomly and then the cramps started at 10dpo but they are different to af cramps. But i knew by 9dpo and my triphasic chart confirmed it. Good luck hun x

Thanks girls! Trying to stay positive and not symptom spot as im sure its often psychological but stocked up on chocolate to drown my sorrows when it comes just incase! :hugs:

I actually never had sore boobs until my BFP (my chemical, they didn't hurt in the least) with this sticky one my nipples were so sensitive!

I had cramping, but very mild. And I had indigestion (burping) and gas pains.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Jessie!

Kerry, sorry about AF hun. Hope this is her last visit before BFP. :)

Jessie, I hope AF stays away from you.

Ciara, yay for the results \\:D/

Hunni, how are you ?

Miranda and Kristi, how are you doing ?

AFM: My extraction went well. It was smooth and quick. Not painful like last time. I went for conscious sedation but the experience was good. I am very happy overall. Now on pain medication and have to take antibiotics for 10days. So I am drowsy from these medication. By next Friday I will be done with medication and ready to enter fertile period. :).

Ladies any suggestion or helpful tips for TTC this time ? I want to make it happen this time anyhow. Suggestion about bd timing, am/pm, pillow under the bum. etc ??? What you think helped you to get pregnant ?

Kerry, sorry about AF hun. Hope this is her last visit before BFP. :)

Jessie, I hope AF stays away from you.

Ciara, yay for the results \\:D/

Hunni, how are you ?

Miranda and Kristi, how are you doing ?

AFM: My extraction went well. It was smooth and quick. Not painful like last time. I went for conscious sedation but the experience was good. I am very happy overall. Now on pain medication and have to take antibiotics for 10days. So I am drowsy from these medication. By next Friday I will be done with medication and ready to enter fertile period. :).

Ladies any suggestion or helpful tips for TTC this time ? I want to make it happen this time anyhow. Suggestion about bd timing, am/pm, pillow under the bum. etc ??? What you think helped you to get pregnant ?

Have you started taking prenatal vitamins already? I was taking mine a few months before we started trying, and the cycle I got my BFP I had been taking extra Vitamin C to avoid catching the flu crap going around :)

Glad the extraction went smooth!! And I'm doing well....I am a huge ball of cranky this week, so everyone around me not doing so well :thumbup:

Im a big ball of cranky over here too! (Must be the full moon ;) )

I took a multivitamin (basically same as a prenatal vitamin) starting the month I got my bfp...other then that, I didn't do anything special.

Hi ladies :)

I also heard the same thing about too much vit c! My only suggestion is to only bd when you want to and try not to stress. I know that's easier said then done!

Pal- I'm glad your extraction went well and you'll be ready for fertile week before you know it ;)

Jessie- how are you making out hun?

I have to call at 4 today to get the results of my blood tests from yesterday and I'm really nervous! I have no reason to be, but I am lol. I did also get a progesterone test, so hopefully that'll ease my mind :) I have an appt for insurance next week and the lady said I don't have to wait the 45 days it takes to kick in to make an appt, they'll backdate and cover it, so that makes me feel better :) when I get my results from the ob today I'll ask him when I should make an appt.

I hope all you ladies are doing good :) we've had a busy week and my mom has been here since last Sunday!

Hi Girls

No af as of yet and no cramps either, just weird feelings. Trying so hard not to get my hopes up, I was so desperate to test last nite i used an opk test as i heard they can often work, which was a faint positive, but i know this is all just me being psychotic! trying not to test for a few days as as stupid as it sounds, seeing a bfn can be more upsetting than :witch: turning up!:wacko:

I hope your all doing well! Its friday here and the sun is shining (rare for the u.k) so i hope you all have a lovely weekend!:hugs:

Pickle: i hope ur feeling positive for your next cycle! :hugs::dust:

I think the opk thing only works for some people because I tried one the other day and it was definitely not positive, but my hpt's certainly are :haha:

I hope af stays away from you Jessie and keep us posted :) fx'ed for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->