Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Kristi & Miranda hope the crankiness go away soon ;)

Jessie, praying for a BFP for you hun.

Ciara, there is no reason to be nervous :) You are doing good.

Kerry, so what's the plan for this cycle ?

AFM: I have started taking prenatal multivitamins from last cycle. Hope the antibiotics I am taking after extraction don't mess up my cycle. I have to take it for next seven days till cd12 (that's when my fertile window starts)

Well the Vit C totally didn't work against me on my cycle lol, I think I was taking close to 1500mg a day all during my cycle. I had never read up on if it would do anything or not, I was just like I do not want this crap in my house...every double up on the vitamin C so we can keep it out! Of course a month later the stomach virus invaded...hated that stuff. At least it only lasted 2 days.

Can't wait to hear the results Lou!

Hi Girls

No af as of yet and no cramps either, just weird feelings. Trying so hard not to get my hopes up, I was so desperate to test last nite i used an opk test as i heard they can often work, which was a faint positive, but i know this is all just me being psychotic! trying not to test for a few days as as stupid as it sounds, seeing a bfn can be more upsetting than :witch: turning up!:wacko:

I hope your all doing well! Its friday here and the sun is shining (rare for the u.k) so i hope you all have a lovely weekend!:hugs:

Pickle: i hope ur feeling positive for your next cycle! :hugs::dust:

Hope the witch stays far away from u Hun, keeping everything crossed for u x

Kristi & Miranda hope the crankiness go away soon ;)

Jessie, praying for a BFP for you hun.

Ciara, there is no reason to be nervous :) You are doing good.

Kerry, so what's the plan for this cycle ?

AFM: I have started taking prenatal multivitamins from last cycle. Hope the antibiotics I am taking after extraction don't mess up my cycle. I have to take it for next seven days till cd12 (that's when my fertile window starts)

I don't know if I have one anymore to be honest, I feel like I've tried everything in the book before the 12 month mark where a doctor will even listen to me. So just gonna go back to temping and opk this month I think. Any suggestions are welcome :dohh:

What about you fairyy?

I am not temping Kerry. Can't deal with that stress. I am going to start BD as soon as ewcm appears. I am a week away from my fertile window. I will start doing opk from cd12/13. Then once +opk the day and next two days of BD (will use preseed too). We usually stop too early I think.

Let's try our best and pray Kerry hun for that BFP. This is our turn to catch that eggie.

U ladies can try preseed and soft cup. It might make a difference. Good luck and baby dust xx

Soft up . . . Is it difficult to insert in and out ??? It might help as we BD during day time and I have to get up after few minutes of BD and then leak the baby batter. :dohh:

no it is not. it just needs getting use to. It helps to keep it all in and i was never worried of leaking lol.

I am sending you girls ton of baby dust...I mean you should be getting some dump trucks full of it right now!!!

I don't think there's something that works for everyone, I do think the biggest part is having fun though. You could definitely try the pre-seed and soft cups or try putting a pillow under your bum and legs in the air for a bit. I think that tension in the body prevents it from working properly, so trying a nice massage or acupuncture close to o might help. I was at the point that I was toying with the idea of visiting a naturalist and seeing what they said, plus I think it would be interesting because they seem to know things even if you don't tell them (if they're good)! I even toyed with going to see a psychic or getting my cards read, I thought it would be fun, but I also thought maybe it would make me feel more pressured to have it happen by a certain date. I know you feel beat down and frustrated, but don't give up, it will happen :hugs:

And Pal, I don't think antibiotics with harm your cycle, I think you'll be fine. A lot of women get accidentally pregnant while on antibiotics because they make birth control less effective. I think you'll be just fine hun :)

Afm- second results are 546- doubling time of 43.9 hrs, I wasn't even close lol! I didn't get my progesterone level because the dr's phone was breaking up. I'll call on Monday and get it when I make an appt :) he said I can come in for an ultrasound when my level is over 10,000, so I have to do some math :haha: I think he also said I am more than welcome to get my levels tested again if I want, if it makes me feel better :) so I'm excited, I think I can make an appt for a week from this coming Monday and my levels should be 15,000+ :)

Well im having a weird cycle atm girls jus wunderd if ne of u hav had this, i was due on thurs/fri n nuthin, no pains or nethin. then last night i went to bed and then wiped and ther was blood so i thort af had arrived n cried myself to sleep. But since then had no blood atall and no cramps. so now im just waiting. i dont wanna test yet as i just cant c u bfn.
Pickle- i know exactly how u feel, its mentally draining and so frustrating. we try everything and still no bfp!
I have heard accupuncture is ment to be good xx

I am sending you girls ton of baby dust...I mean you should be getting some dump trucks full of it right now!!!

I don't think there's something that works for everyone, I do think the biggest part is having fun though. You could definitely try the pre-seed and soft cups or try putting a pillow under your bum and legs in the air for a bit. I think that tension in the body prevents it from working properly, so trying a nice massage or acupuncture close to o might help. I was at the point that I was toying with the idea of visiting a naturalist and seeing what they said, plus I think it would be interesting because they seem to know things even if you don't tell them (if they're good)! I even toyed with going to see a psychic or getting my cards read, I thought it would be fun, but I also thought maybe it would make me feel more pressured to have it happen by a certain date. I know you feel beat down and frustrated, but don't give up, it will happen :hugs:

And Pal, I don't think antibiotics with harm your cycle, I think you'll be fine. A lot of women get accidentally pregnant while on antibiotics because they make birth control less effective. I think you'll be just fine hun :)

Afm- second results are 546- doubling time of 43.9 hrs, I wasn't even close lol! I didn't get my progesterone level because the dr's phone was breaking up. I'll call on Monday and get it when I make an appt :) he said I can come in for an ultrasound when my level is over 10,000, so I have to do some math :haha: I think he also said I am more than welcome to get my levels tested again if I want, if it makes me feel better :) so I'm excited, I think I can make an appt for a week from this coming Monday and my levels should be 15,000+ :)

Getting readings are fun, all us girls in the FB group have had them done, we used Cheri22 and another lady who's named has escaped me but I think its Suzanne, I liked hers the best she gave me an indepth reading on what her (she had predicted girl) personality would be like, even saw something happening with my glucose test (which was right)

Jessie- I've had af show up early more times than it's ever been late. It was ten days late once and I'm guessing that cycle was anovulatory. The only way to tell for sure hun is to take a test. I know you don't want to see a bfn and I hope you don't. I always used to tell myself that it was going to be bfn so I didn't get disappointed. You could wait it out a few more days and see what happens, I'll keep my fx'ed for you! Try to not stress hun, easier said than done I know, but stress isn't good for anyone or for ttc :hugs:

Loulou any more pee sticks to look at? How are u today?

pickle and pal and Jessie hope you ladies r k?

Miranda and Kk hope u moods r better now lol x

Thanks loulou. i took a test and it was a bfn.awful af pains started today soon. god this whole process is so stressful! Ah well ill wait for af to start the next cycle!
Pickle- how are u feelin now?
Hope your all feelin happy xxx

My mood is much better today, but I have a baby shower today and there will be cake...cake makes me happy :p

How are you feeling Dream?

My mood is much better today, but I have a baby shower today and there will be cake...cake makes me happy :p

How are you feeling Dream?

Cake mmmhmmm lol. I am fine Hun. Still have excess saliva and horrible taste in my mouth yuck!. I feel nauseous from time to time and gag when i am brushing but no throwing up (thank God). I really can't wait to enter 2nd tri in 5 weeks (around ur due date lol). Oh well enjoy ur baby shower and take loads of pictures xx

Jessie- sorry about the bfn! :hugs: try and stay positive for next cycle :)

Natasha- I'm good :) I have barely any symptoms (which kinda freaks me out lol) other than sore (and bigger) boobs and the occasional cramping, but I'm not complaining :) I also gag when I brush my teeth, but I haven't felt nauseous at all :) happy 9 weeks to you! :)

Kristi- yay for baby shower!! How exciting :) you can have the cake, I just want the food :haha:

I've given up on pee sticks finally! :haha: I don't think they can get any darker :) I'm just trying to relax and tell myself everything is going to be ok :)

Sorry about the bfn jessie! Lots of baby dust for next cycle!

And lots of babydust for you girls as well pickle and pal!!

I was having major cake cravings a few weeks ago :haha: right now its slushies!

Happy 9 weeks dream!!

Loulou- I wouldnt worry to much about lack of nausea...thats a good thing in my book ;)

Kk- can't wait til your little girl is here!

Thanks girls, just gonna relax for the next few days and if no af comes and still bfns come then i may go to the doc n tell a little white lie that its been 12 months and just check all is ok.
Hope you enjoyed the baby shower and cake :) xxx

Thanks ladies, I can't believe it is 9 weeks already lol

Good luck jessie, hope she stays away from u x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back