Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

:witch: showed her face today so im out. I'm sure sometimes my body knows to get my hopes up. Going to just try and keep positive for the next few days by maybe planning some fun stuff with hubby, I feel like my life is just resolving around ttc at the mo, don't know how some of you did this for years without going insane.

Pickle- hopefully this will be our month! How are you feeling? :hugs::dust:

Hope your enjoying your pregnancies girls xxx

:hugs: sorry the hag showed Jessie. It does get frustrating after several months of temping,opking,bding and bfn. But we pick ourselves up, dust off and get back on the ttc saddle. Sooner or later the hag is going to get tired and u will get ur much deserved bfp. It took 9 months with my dd and 8 months with this one but both were after hsg. So keep ur chin up and carry on coz it will definitely happen, it is just a matter of time. Good luck and baby dust xx

Sorry the witch made her appearance jessie! I really hope this cycle brings a bfp for you!

Btw, beautiful avatar pic :)

:witch: showed her face today so im out. I'm sure sometimes my body knows to get my hopes up. Going to just try and keep positive for the next few days by maybe planning some fun stuff with hubby, I feel like my life is just resolving around ttc at the mo, don't know how some of you did this for years without going insane.

Pickle- hopefully this will be our month! How are you feeling? :hugs::dust:

Hope your enjoying your pregnancies girls xxx

Ahh I was quietly praying for you! I hope this will be our cycle as I'm getting a bit fed up now. I also want to go to docs and lie about our TTC time however I had an appointment with my nurse last sept to try and sort the issue with spotting while on the pill and I got 3 months worth of it too! I think that's all on their system so I can't lie lol fingers crossed anyway Jessie:hugs:

I do actually use preseed and have done for months, I like it but obviously hasn't worked for me :haha:

Pickle- Hopefully we can get through the next cycle together with a smile. Fingers crossed this is the last time the witch appears! I think i went to the docs in aug for the next pill but im just going to act dumb and see what he says. Ill just say i didnt take any more after that or something.

Miranda - Thanks very much :) I notice you got married on Sept 7th 2013 and mine was Sept 6th 2013 :wedding: I think all the wedding planning has left me really flat as i stupidly thought ooohh ill be preggers a month after!

Dream- Thank you, hopefully it wont take too much longer!

I think my only advantage to falling pregnant my 2nd cycle trying (my first ended with a chemical), was I was off the pill since May of 2013. So my body had plenty of time to get back to normal before we started.

I don't think it'd hurt to lie about how long you've been trying--I think it's stupid they make woman wait so long to begin with. Sending lots of positive thoughts to both you ladies!

I am sorry Jessie :hugs:
I hope no AF this time. Btw lovely avatar pic :flower:

Natasha, happy 9weeks hun. :)

I had anxiety attack yesterday. I am already worried about scheduled BDing. I am going to TTC full on till September and then plan for fertility testing (around my 31st b'day). As of now trying to focus on this cycle.

I am also in agreement that a little white lie about how long you've been trying isn't going to hurt anyone! It's stupid they make you wait so long to get answers, especially when getting answers usually means several more months of waiting :dohh:

Please try not to stress ladies, it is not good for you at all. Pal, it's definitely not good to be having anxiety attacks thinking about ttc :hugs: maybe you could talk to your dr and see if they can recommend anything? I know how stressful it all is and having no answers and no results month after month, and some stress is normal and unavoidable, but it can get to the point where it affects your health and you need to stay healthy for a baby :) I wish I could give you girls the answer to ttc, but it seems it may be different for everyone. Try and keep your chins up, you will get your babies and all of this will be worth it in the end :hugs:

I think my main reason for anxiety is I have to push DH every time for TTC (he is ready to be a dad and up for TTC but he is not broody as me & when I get AF he doesn't seem that upset. He is pretty normal about it). Plus TTC is not fun. I should book an appointment with primary physician and then next in September fertility appointment.

I am sorry Jessie :hugs:
I hope no AF this time. Btw lovely avatar pic :flower:

Natasha, happy 9weeks hun. :)

I had anxiety attack yesterday. I am already worried about scheduled BDing. I am going to TTC full on till September and then plan for fertility testing (around my 31st b'day). As of now trying to focus on this cycle.

:hugs: Aww bless you. Try not to stress too much coz it will only make matters worse. I know ttc is hard and can be stressful but we have to try and find a way to deal with it. Some people take the relaxed approach and some people like me try something different every cycle. Anytime i come up with something new to try, it kinda relaxes me and makes me feel like i am doing something. As for white lie well i got my referral at 6 months , u do the maths......... Good luck and tons of baby dust xx

Miranda- Yeh, thinking back i should have come off the pill before the wedding. But i caught pregnant 7 years ago when i was only 18 with my hubby, i lost it at 11 weeks but that was when i was taking the pill so i just assumed as soon as i stopped taking it id catch again but obv not.

Fairry- Aww dont get anxious about it, i know its really hard to keep going, I'm finding it mentally exhausting and emotionally draining! I know what you mean though, it is different for the men, mine is also excited but he doesnt get low when i come on, they see it differently dont they? And bd isnt as fun, we've had many arguments when hes not in the mood but I know I'm Ovulating.

Jessie, yes men are different and indifferent to things at times when we expect them to react.:dohh:

My DH was initially not ready to try, then he was on board for NTNP and now finally up for TTC. Anyways today is cd9 for me and got some stretchy kind of creamy cm. May be I am going to ovulate early this time or this is going to be a weird cycle with random patches of cm like last to last cycle (or side effect of antibiotics, I have to take it till Friday).

Btw I really appreciate the preggo ladies being here and supporting us. This means a lot. I have seen ladies moved to different threads when they get pregnant and somewhat forget the ladies till TTC. But you ladies are awesome. <3:hugs:

Bodies all react so differently...I know a girl in real life now who is currently pregnant...she didn't know until 3months in, as she was on the pill and had what she thought were normal 'periods'

TTC can be very stressful, especially when it takes a while...its why I've stuck around to root all my ladies on!

Hoping for lots more bfps this upcoming cycle! And if not, then atleast some answers into why its not happening!

Fairry and Pickle- Lets have a positive month, im trying my best to feel that this is the month. Armed with pre-seed, vitmanins, opk's. Lets try and get some more BFP's on here

:dust::dust:

I will be positive!

But today I'm having a down day and I feel like I will be the only one left from our group who isn't piling on baby pounds :(

Aw pickle! I so hope this is the month for you! It must be an impossible hard and stressful journey thus far--are you trying anything special this cycle?

I'm not sure what else I could do tbh, I feel like I'm doing everything I can.

Opk, temping, pre-seed, bd every other day-or-every day for a week during fertile week-or-relaxing and dtd when we want-or-smep, we have tried doing it in morning instead of night cause it's supposed to be a better sperm count or something, legs in the air, vitamins, not doing anything for a whole cycle opk and temp wise (aka chilling out), eating healthier, exercising more, having no caffeine or alcohol (well, not getting drunk! Gotta live) :shrug: any suggestions?

It really sounds like you've covered all your bases, so I'm at a loss as to what else could/would help you get your BFP!

Haha. Me too Miranda, me too :haha:
But thank you for your support, it really does help having you ladies around :hugs:

I will be positive!

But today I'm having a down day and I feel like I will be the only one left from our group who isn't piling on baby pounds :(

:hugs: awwww pickle. Try and stop feeling that way. I know how hard it can be to be positive. All i can tell u is that it will happen when u least expect it. we are all here for u and will be here till u all get ur :bfp:. Tons of baby dust x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->