Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Aww Kerry. :hugs:
Bring on the positive attitude and let's make best of this cycle. We are with you still trying and waiting for that BFP (me & Jessie). We will be bump buddies soon with all our preggo ladies.

I am quite positive today. May be it's because I went to gym after days. :haha: But my cm is weird from yesterday. I don't know whether it is fertile of not. :shrug:

Aww Pickle,:hugs: I know exactly how you feel! But like you said we are doing everything we can. Every time af comes i think 'right that's it, im gonna stop doing it all and just see what happens' but then as soon as CD1 come i think nope, I'm gonna do all I can. All we can do is hope that this is our month! :dust: When i go and see the doc next week, I'll let you know if he has any extra tips! I wouldnt give up alcohol and fun though, like you said you still gotta live! :flower:

On a happier notes- girls with baby bumps, are you excited? Do you have any names? xxx

I don't think giving anything up is really key to getting pregnant, unless of course it's a known source to cause infertility.

I'm getting anxious :haha: I'm excited, but it can all be overwhelming when you get hit with the reality of it all--like, wow, am I really going to have a baby in less then 3 months?

My baby is a little boy, his name will be James Andrew (family names--my DH came up with the idea, and I thought it was too sweet to say no :) )

Sending lots of babydust and good positive vibes to you ladies to hopefully get some BFPs this month! The wait can be unbearable, so I hope it happens really really soon!

That's a nice name, Miranda. :)

AFM: I am so confused with cm this cycle. Now I am wondering what if I am going to ovulate early this time or its antibiotics causing it. Last we had :sex: the day before AF. My plan was to start on cd12 and then to start POAS on OPK from cd13. Today is cd11 and I have no sex drive, which is unusual at this point of the cycle.

I wish I could give all you ladies a real life giant hug! It makes me realize how much of a miracle life and creating life really is! I wish I could give advice, but it seems you ladies are trying all you can already :hugs: keep up the positivity, don't force bd (have fun with it ;) ), and live your lives (this sounds stupid, but we give up so much when ttc that we're already going to have to give up for 9+ months, and I think sometimes it stresses us more that we give this stuff up and still nothing happens). Have some good drunken :sex: with the DH/OH and have some laughs :) these will be your last memories to make as a couple instead of parents, live them to the fullest :)

Pal- when in doubt I tried to bd, but if you aren't in the mood then don't force yourself.

I wouldn't dream of leaving you girls! We are getting through this together! :hugs:

Afm- it's been a busy couple of days here! I had my appt for insurance yesterday and I think it went well and she said I shouldn't have any trouble getting it :) good news! The lady at my dr's office (secretary) is being a big wench for some reason (I never had a problem with her in the past) and I finally got my progesterone levels back- 29.3! Yay! I've been trying to schedule an appt with them since Monday because I still have pretty bad cramps here and there, but she kept interrupting me and not listening and telling me it's too early and pushing me to wait until 10 wks! Finally after a few calls I got her to listen and I have an appt next Tuesday. The insurance lady had to call her twice when I was there and was totally appalled that they didn't at least have an appt scheduled for me soon to do the normal stuff like weight, blood pressure, and go over history. She also tried to schedule me an appt but the secretary refused and told her I would have to call back. This is going to make for a long 8 months! :haha: I don't know what the hell I did to piss this lady off, but holy geez she is stressing me out! I will bring it up to my dr because she's the one that does my blood pressure and stuff and I know it'll be through the roof the next time I see her lol. Anyways, so I'll let you ladies know how my scan goes on Tuesday, but idk if I'll get a picture or anything because it's just to make sure everything in is the right place :)

Sorry for the rambling ladies! I hope you all have a great day <3

She wanted you to wait for 10weeks !!! That's simply ridiculous.:growlmad:
But I am glad that you have got an appointment for Tuesday. Will be waiting for your update. :)

I think I'd of cried out of frustration if the lady booking my appointments gave me that much hassle! Actually, my first appointment my sister called and made cause I was glued to the toilet :haha: Hopefully she backs off a little and stops being such a pain to deal with...I'm sure if it came directly from your dr, she'd stop questioning you about everything!

And I agree--TTC can be stressful, so definitely try and enjoy the little moments--like stress free sex. Have a few drinks, and enjoy it while you can! It may even get you more BD when there's less pressure

Let's have some drink and make that baby then ;)
Fun way to conceive a baby :) One of my friend wanted to have wild and steamy sex to make her baby but she got pregnant even before trying, accidentally. She had fantasies like sex in the jungle and in car kind of thing in mind. :haha:

Ladies believe it or not the cycle i got pregnant was the cycle that i had mothers day and my birthday back to back and that was O day and day after O and we were both hammered on alcohol on both days and the sex was AMAZING no care in the world lol. I had cycle where i cut out coffee,fizzy drinks, alcohol u name it and af was still right on time. So ladies if there is no known issue, i would say a little drink will not hurt but might help x

From TTC thru the first 18 years...its a stressful event, but as long as you have fun the entire time. Its a journey well worth it. :) I'm hoping your journey's start soon. I'll be here cheering the entire time!

afm, yes I am excited Jessie, and nervous....its been 11 years since the last time I did this and basically its like starting all over! But we are very excited for our little Willow Jane to make her appearance. I am trying to get my hospital bag ready just cause we are in the final month and I want to at least "try" to be prepared.

Kk- Willow Jane is a beautiful name, a girl i work with is due in 3 weeks, she was going to go with Willow but has decided on Freya. Aww i bet its so excitin packing the hospital bag. Make sure you put your feet up and rest :hugs:

Dream- Im going to take a bit of advice and drink my way through June hehe, im going to try and enjoy this month as its my Birthday and we are going away for the weekend so hopefully I can try and think less about it all.

Fairy- I think thats the plan this month, :wine:

Miranda- Aww thats a proper strong boys name isnt it James Andrew, cant go wrong with a name like that :hugs:

Kk- Willow Jane is a beautiful name, a girl i work with is due in 3 weeks, she was going to go with Willow but has decided on Freya. Aww i bet its so excitin packing the hospital bag. Make sure you put your feet up and rest :hugs:

Dream- Im going to take a bit of advice and drink my way through June hehe, im going to try and enjoy this month as its my Birthday and we are going away for the weekend so hopefully I can try and think less about it all.

Fairy- I think thats the plan this month, :wine:

Miranda- Aww thats a proper strong boys name isnt it James Andrew, cant go wrong with a name like that :hugs:

Good luk hun, hope u conceive during this ur birthday cycle like I did. tons of sticky baby dust coming ur way :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

We are going to try smep again this cycle. I don't think we stuck to it 100% last time and it feels good to have a plan again. Positivity is back, good luck to us ttcers and to our preggos enjoy every moment cause the months seem to be flying past.

Yeaaa welcome back pickle. I am glad that u r feeling better. That is exactly what i used to do..make sure i have a plan at the beginning of every cycle. It kinda made me relaxed like am doing something about ttc iykwim. Anyway I can't wait for u to get ur bfp so that i can feel the this page with emoticons lol. Good luck sweetie xx

Jessie: Everything sounds perfect. Enjoy your birthday and weekend, drink some :wine: have :sex: and hopefully you will get :bfp: after few days :dust:

Kerry: Yay for the positivity :thumbup:
SMEP is great plan I have heard of. It helped many many ladies get thier BFPs and now its your turn. :dust:

AFM: My plan was to try modified version of SMEP this time (to start when I see ewcm and then 3days once I get +opk). I thought of starting from cd12. I normally get +opk on cd14 (+/- one day). But as I said earlier I am confused this time with cm, so we BD last night at cd11, was in mood too and I am waiting to POAS on opk after few hours for peace of my own mind. :dohh:

Btw ladies how much the pre seed instruction leaflet advises to use ? I thought I needed bit more last night. We DTD after 20minutes of applying it. One applicator can be use for how many times ?

Put as much as u r comfortable with and u can re use the applicator , just wash it properly. I used mine 3 times and wash in hot soapy water after every use and wrap in tissue till next use. I use enough pre seed to send the swimmers skiing lol and cover with soft cup once done xx

Negative opk today and yesterday. Can antibiotic delay ovulation ??? You were on antibiotics on the cycle of BFP right, Natasha ?

Negative opk today and yesterday. Can antibiotic delay ovulation ??? You were on antibiotics on the cycle of BFP right, Natasha ?

yea. And my o was delayed as well and i heard that it helps with conceiving sooooooo GOOD LUCK! This might be what u need hun :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->