Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Good luck ladies! Get some good old fashioned careless :sex: in ;)

Pal- I would say o should be no later than cd 18 or 19, only because our o day can be delayed due to other things and the antibiotics, but I wouldn't stress about it! Just try for eod (don't force it) and even when you get yoru + opk, every day isn't necessary (unless you want to). And you can try to bd a day or two after when you think you o (just incase) :)

It woulda be really awesome if you all caught the egg this cycle!

Jessie- your bday is a great reason to have good drunken :sex: ! Not that we ever need a reason :haha: what day is your bday? And to answer your question from earlier, we don't have any name picked out, I'll start thinking about it when we safely pass 12 wks :)

Pickle- I think smep is a good plan, especially if it makes you feel better to have a plan :) it's so hard not being in control of this when you want it so bad! It will happen though so try and keep your chin up love. Relax your body as much as you can and get some good loving from your OH ;) I really was thinking about trying acupuncture or going to a naturalist, I may still because I've heard it's an awesome experience. Do you have either of them around you? Just a thought :)

Kristi- I am so excited that you are packing a bag and ready to go! Starting all over will be well worth it once you hold your little Willow :)

Miranda- I really can't believe how fast time is flying! Pretty soon you'll be packing your hospital bag too...yay!!

Natasha- how are you feeling hun?*When do you have an appt booked or are you waiting to hear from them? I know it works different there, but it seems like some areas are different than others. I'm excited for you! :)

Afm- that whole thing with the secretary left me broke down crying for a day, but I need to try not to stress :) I'm super nervous/excited about my appt and I keep telling myself not to expect to see too much because it's still early. I am worried about finding more than one because of several reasons, but I think that crosses every preggo woman's mind at some point, especially if they have twins in their mother's family. I think my OH would faint if they found more than one :haha: I have told him it's a slim possibility just incase and he's in denial lol. 2 days and counting down :) I'm starting to feel nauseous and have been throwing up in my mouth (gross, sorry!) Which is a totally new thing for me, I've never had that. I am thankful it's not worse though :)

Have a great day ladies! :hugs: to all of you! <3 &#9825; &#9829;

Relax Ciara. Tuesday us not far. Excited for you. :) I think the chances are slim too for twins.

We are doing EOD and yesterday we got drunk and had :sex: just for fun. I don't think I am fertile yet. If I "O" around cd18/19 then also I am fine with it, but not after that. I know my opk will show negative today, but I want to POAS :haha:

Relax Ciara. Tuesday us not far. Excited for you. :) I think the chances are slim too for twins.

We are doing EOD and yesterday we got drunk and had :sex: just for fun. I don't think I am fertile yet. If I "O" around cd18/19 then also I am fine with it, but not after that. I know my opk will show negative today, but I want to POAS :haha:

You go girl ;) I wouldn't even worry about the opk's if you can hold out, especially if you're already doing every other day :) you'll have plenty of swimmers waiting for that egg! Not to be too personal, but was it more relaxing and enjoyable for you to bd after drinking? It definitely relaxed me and got me more in the mood :haha:

Yes, yes, chances of more than one are slim lol. It's just a few coincidences that had me wondering like I tested + early (I think it was closer to 8 dpo because I didn't get o cramps until late night of cd 15 until cd 17), I had cramps from both sides from o until now still, my tests progressed super fast, and my beta was super high early (256 at 13/14 dpo, median/average is less than half of that!), oh and my mom's mom was supposed to have fraternal twins, but one vanished. I have a cousin that has 2 sets of twins! Sorry so long, I feel better now that I've talked about it :haha:

Happy 6 weeks loulou!

My mom swore I was having twins, she said she dreamt about it even before she knew I was pregnant...but just the one ;)

Pal- I hope the drunk bd was good and relaxing and you get your bfp this cycle!

I fear twins massively, my oh is one! :dohh:

How are you feeling Lou? Are you excited :)

I wanted twins something fierce, I knew this was my last time having a baby but I would have loved having 3 kids total. My best friend has Triplets...she told me I can have all hers lol, they just turned 7.

Ladies I had some red mixed with ewcm on my liner yesterday after workout and today also same thing happened. But just now I saw fair amount of blood with my last washroom visit. sorry for TMI ladies.

Edit: I am spotting like crazy. I am even scared of visiting washroom. Opk is clear positive. So may be its ovulation spotting but it's more than spotting. It's like cd5 bleeding/ spotting.

Btw Ciara, yes I enjoyed BD after getting drunk. :)

Good luck ladies! Get some good old fashioned careless :sex: in ;)

Pal- I would say o should be no later than cd 18 or 19, only because our o day can be delayed due to other things and the antibiotics, but I wouldn't stress about it! Just try for eod (don't force it) and even when you get yoru + opk, every day isn't necessary (unless you want to). And you can try to bd a day or two after when you think you o (just incase) :)

It woulda be really awesome if you all caught the egg this cycle!

Jessie- your bday is a great reason to have good drunken :sex: ! Not that we ever need a reason :haha: what day is your bday? And to answer your question from earlier, we don't have any name picked out, I'll start thinking about it when we safely pass 12 wks :)

Pickle- I think smep is a good plan, especially if it makes you feel better to have a plan :) it's so hard not being in control of this when you want it so bad! It will happen though so try and keep your chin up love. Relax your body as much as you can and get some good loving from your OH ;) I really was thinking about trying acupuncture or going to a naturalist, I may still because I've heard it's an awesome experience. Do you have either of them around you? Just a thought :)

Kristi- I am so excited that you are packing a bag and ready to go! Starting all over will be well worth it once you hold your little Willow :)

Miranda- I really can't believe how fast time is flying! Pretty soon you'll be packing your hospital bag too...yay!!

Natasha- how are you feeling hun?*When do you have an appt booked or are you waiting to hear from them? I know it works different there, but it seems like some areas are different than others. I'm excited for you! :)

Afm- that whole thing with the secretary left me broke down crying for a day, but I need to try not to stress :) I'm super nervous/excited about my appt and I keep telling myself not to expect to see too much because it's still early. I am worried about finding more than one because of several reasons, but I think that crosses every preggo woman's mind at some point, especially if they have twins in their mother's family. I think my OH would faint if they found more than one :haha: I have told him it's a slim possibility just incase and he's in denial lol. 2 days and counting down :) I'm starting to feel nauseous and have been throwing up in my mouth (gross, sorry!) Which is a totally new thing for me, I've never had that. I am thankful it's not worse though :)

Have a great day ladies! :hugs: to all of you! <3 &#9825;

I am fine dear. My 12 week scan is on the 9th of june in 2 weeks.
My test progressed quickly as well but i am having just one lol :haha:. Anyway good luck at ur apptment x

Pickle- I am very excited and anxious! I am not good at patience at all, so tomorrow can't come fast enough :haha:

Fraternal twins only happen when you release 2 eggs (hyperovulation is hereditary) and identical are just a freak thing they say, and are not hereditary (but I think somehow it's got be at least a little hereditary lol). But twins can can happen to anyone, even with no history of twins ever, so you aren't out of the woods :haha:

Pal- I think it's probably just a strong ovulation hun. You can soak in a warm bath and that should help at least for a few hrs just incase it's not gone the next time you want to bd. Don't stress hun, our bodies do crazy things! :hugs:

Kristi- triplets is crazy! I'd shit if it was twins lol. I wanted twins first, but that obviously did not happen, so I'll settle for one healthy little bean ;) of course I'd be happy with whatever I'm blessed with :)

Natasha- it's reassuring that yours progressed fast too! I see so many threads where tests only progress every 2 days, so that kinda freaked me out lol. I just worry and worry more :haha:

Will you post a pic of your 12 wk scan? I'm excited for you and I can't wait! :)

Pickle- I am very excited and anxious! I am not good at patience at all, so tomorrow can't come fast enough :haha:

Fraternal twins only happen when you release 2 eggs (hyperovulation is hereditary) and identical are just a freak thing they say, and are not hereditary (but I think somehow it's got be at least a little hereditary lol). But twins can can happen to anyone, even with no history of twins ever, so you aren't out of the woods :haha:

Pal- I think it's probably just a strong ovulation hun. You can soak in a warm bath and that should help at least for a few hrs just incase it's not gone the next time you want to bd. Don't stress hun, our bodies do crazy things! :hugs:

Kristi- triplets is crazy! I'd shit if it was twins lol. I wanted twins first, but that obviously did not happen, so I'll settle for one healthy little bean ;) of course I'd be happy with whatever I'm blessed with :)

Natasha- it's reassuring that yours progressed fast too! I see so many threads where tests only progress every 2 days, so that kinda freaked me out lol. I just worry and worry more :haha:

Will you post a pic of your 12 wk scan? I'm excited for you and I can't wait! :)

Stop worrying u r cooking only 2 .... I mean 1 lol :haha:. I will post my scan. Good luck and keep us posted x

Real funny Natasha! :haha: I'll keep you ladies posted, 4 hrs until I leave to go! :happydance:

So last night DH was not up for BD but I did not want to miss it and was in mood too. I had to tell him about + opk and had to make him understand the opk/lh thing. At last we ended up BDing and it was most amazing and crazy sex. But oh man, he came inside me or not that I am not sure of but definitely he came on bed sheet :haha: I hope I have some of his swimmers :) But we had fun.

Natasha, definitely we want the pic.:)

Ciara, I think you are at doctors office right now. Waiting for your update. But I am guessing you have one in there :)

Jessie, Kerry, hope you are having fun BD. :dust:

Kristi, Miranda, hope you ladies are doing great. :flower:

Pal- I'm sure you got plenty of swimmers in there ;) it only takes one lol, I'm glad you're having fun with it! :)

Afm- my appt went well :) we found one baby with a heartbeat of 130, and measuring spot on at 6w1d :) I was a little concerned because she went through and measured all of my lady parts to send to the dr, but she couldn't find my right ovary? Finally she just gave up lol. I'll ask the dr about it when I have an appt (which I have to call and make). I'll post a pic tomorrow, thankfully we had a great tech who let us watch and printed us out a couple pics (of course at this point it just look like a cocoon lol) and didn't seem to get annoyed with my thousand questions lol. Still have no idea why I'm cramping so bad on both sides, but I won't get concerned unless there's bleeding, which I don't think I have to worry about :)

The cramping is probably just your uterus stretching!

So glad to hear the appointment went so well, and only one bean growing ;) are you gunna have an u/s at 12 weeks next?

Pal - I've read strong ovulation can cause bleeding, so fingers crossed you have a nice strong egg to meet up with all the swimmers!

Jess and pickle- hope you two are doing well, and getting some quality bd in!

Dream and kk- hope you ladies are well!

Sending lots of positive thoughts and baby dust for some bfps!

Pal- I'm sure you got plenty of swimmers in there ;) it only takes one lol, I'm glad you're having fun with it! :)

Afm- my appt went well :) we found one baby with a heartbeat of 130, and measuring spot on at 6w1d :) I was a little concerned because she went through and measured all of my lady parts to send to the dr, but she couldn't find my right ovary? Finally she just gave up lol. I'll ask the dr about it when I have an appt (which I have to call and make). I'll post a pic tomorrow, thankfully we had a great tech who let us watch and printed us out a couple pics (of course at this point it just look like a cocoon lol) and didn't seem to get annoyed with my thousand questions lol. Still have no idea why I'm cramping so bad on both sides, but I won't get concerned unless there's bleeding, which I don't think I have to worry about :)

Yay for seeing the baby :D :happydance:

Glad ur appointment went well x

The cramping is probably just your uterus stretching!

So glad to hear the appointment went so well, and only one bean growing ;) are you gunna have an u/s at 12 weeks next?

Pal - I've read strong ovulation can cause bleeding, so fingers crossed you have a nice strong egg to meet up with all the swimmers!

Jess and pickle- hope you two are doing well, and getting some quality bd in!

Dream and kk- hope you ladies are well!

Sending lots of positive thoughts and baby dust for some bfps!

I am fine sweetie and u? I am just counting down to my 12 weeks scan in 2 weeks, can't wait lol x

Miranda- you're probably right about the stretching! I tried to call and make an appt but after sitting on hold for 10 mins I hung up lol. I'll try calling again today. I'm guessing they'll set it up for around 10 weeks, but idk since I know they like to so the NT scan around 12 weeks. I guess it also depends on if the dr is concerned at all that the tech couldn't find my right ovary. I'll let you ladies know :)

I hope everyone is doing well :) thanks for listening to my rambling :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"