Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

So excited for you loops :D
We do love a good cocoon!
I'm sure your ovaries are fine, if there was a problem it wouldnt affect bubba?

:dust:Hi Girlies!

Nice to see your appts and pregnancies r all doin well :happydance:

Fairry-sounds like you are having fun :sex: just the way it should be!! Keep going for the rest of the month!:dust:

Pickle- Hows your cycle going?

I'm on cd10 so wont be fertile next week but we are gonna try and stick with every other day now for the rest of the month! The dh is on board now too for the plan haha.

Loulou- my bdays the 8th of june, so my fertile week is just before, we are going away to a hotel for the weekend so hoping this month might be the month, although trying to not put pressure on it! Im going to the docs next week too, at least ill know then if everythings ok. Very happy that your scan went well!

xxx

Ciara, glad that everything is fine and you have one baby there :) Don't worry about the stretching. I think it's normal as your body is getting ready to accommodate the baby.

Natasha, we can't wait either to see your 12week scan pics. Can't believe you will be 12weeks soon. Time is flying.

Jessie, every other day for the rest of the month,we can't keep up with that. Lol. I will be happy and relaxed if we manage to put one more shot today.

I am so excited for you girls and your fertile time this month! That sounds kind of wrong :haha:

Jessie- that sounds like a great plan! Hopefully the bday festivities and trip away from home will be all that you need :)

Pickle- you're getting close to o! Your temps are super steady for pre-o temps, very nice! :) do you have any kind of special seduction planned for your OH? ;)

Idk if anything with an ovary can affect my little pea? I'm sure I can ask at my appt and my dr will let me know, he's usually pretty good at info and explaining :)

Pal- I'm sure that's all it is and I'm not going to worry :)

Do you think you o'ed? Even if you did, I hope you can get one more shot in! You never know what your body is actually doing, so better to cover all bases :)

Afm- I'm getting my typical early pregnancy cold/sinus infection...yay! :haha: I thought I was going to skip it this time, but nope lol, snuck up on me yesterday and is sinking in today. If it gets bad I'll call the dr and ask what to take, for now just some hot tea has me satisfied :)

I hope you ladies have a great day! :)

Lou - :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I felt the need to send hugs. Just because.
And I hope your coldyness doesn't progress too much! I love tea :) it fixes all.

O is indeed nearing, our smep is going really well, we both seem to be enjoying it more than usual and I feel like as a couple we have found a higher level of love, if that makes sense? We just feel closer than ever emotionally and physically this month and not just because of bding. Sorry to be all mushy lol. I'm just happier I guess! So anyway with the bd success so far I don't think I need to seduce him.. On our off days he seems to beg for it :haha: I have to remind him of our plan!

My opks seem to be taking their usual role of showing me nada, hardly even a faint line and then I betcha it'll go BAM the day before o! It never used to be like that, in the first 5 or so months I used to watch the line get darker everyday and then lighter and wonder if that was a pos somewhere inbetween. Now it surprises me.

You think my temps are steady?? It just looks like they've taken a tumble downhill and don't know how to stop! Hopefully they stay on that line now and I get a sudden high temp cause I usually get a low, then mid, then high, and I never want to believe ff when it marks the mid temp as o :/

That was long.. Over and out!

Pickle- thanks love! I'm hoping the tea does the trick because I called to make an appt and they said do not take anything because I'm so early :dohh:

I love the mushiness! :hugs: it sounds like you are doing great and I'm so glad you and your OH are closer than ever, and not just because of bd :) I love the positivity and just keep doing what you're doing :hugs:

I'm starting to think opk's can be wishy washy! I think it's different for everyone and they work different for everyone! You are covering your bases and that's what counts :) I think your temps are great! Mine were always up and down, it was so hard to tell what was going on lol. You are steadily declining, building up to o it looks like! You should have a really nice biphasic pattern once you o, which I think should be any day now (it's usually around cd 16 or 17?). Don't be alarmed if you do get a small rise before the o rise though, either way you know you o and you have a great bd schedule! I've got my fx'ed for all you ladies!

And lastly, I always type long posts so I'm glad when someone else throws one in there once in a while :haha:

Here are the 2 u/s pics the tech gave us :thumbup: They are super duper magnified and close up, which seemed to make them blurry, but it was better than nothing :)

Next apt is June 26th at 10w 3d :)

us1.jpeg

us2.jpeg

Edit: I just realized I can't keep this apt, my dd's 6th grade graduation is that day! :dohh: I'll update when I figure out when lol

So so glad to hear you're happier pickle! I've no idea about temps or opks but I'd say it sounds like you've got everything covered!

Loulou- Does your kids school start later, the end of June seems way late for graduation...here school is over in the next two weeks (so, beginning of June).

Btw, great scan!

Jessie - Hope your birthday get away does the trick ;)

Nice to hear from all you ladies, hope all is going well and lots of BFPs this cycle!

Hmm didn't think of it like that. I like my temps better now :) I usually o like clockwork on cd19. I did o on cd17 a couple of times but now it sticks to cd19. And it looks like, even though I didn't temp, I probably o'd like usual on holiday, and without even knowing I kinda did smep lol. Oh well maybe 2nd time is the charm.

I think I've heard putting honey in your tea helps? Sucks not being able to take anything, cause usually even when you do it doesn't bloody work!

Lush scans, I love your cocoon already :happydance: can't wait to see it develop!

Miranda I watched your fb vid of bub throwing some kicks around, little one looks strong! Are you feeling more movement since your appointment?

He's mostly active early morning midday and at night...I get the biggest kicks at night though when I lay on my side- its the strangest but coolest feeling :)

Hello ladies :hi:.

Great scan loulou :thumbup:

Really good to have u back pickle and as for ur temp, mine usually look like that before the spike. Hope smep works for u this time Hun. Good luck xx

pal how are u sweetie? Were u able to get the bd in last night? It doesn't matter if u didn't Hun. Good luck and tons of baby dust xx

Miranda glad to hear baby is doing all his gymnastics in there lol

KK how are u?

Jessie throwing some baby dust ur way xx

I'm good dream, just very exhausted! I had a Dr. appointment this afternoon, cervix is still holding strong lol, I still haven't got a C-section date yet, they are really pushing it to last minute on my nerves it seems. I got Willow's bag packed, and mine is half way packed. I just need a date so I can make plans for where my son will be while I'm in the hospital.

Ready to see some more BFP's in the next few weeks :)

Hope all my fellow preggos are doing well too!

:hi: Natasha. Hope you are doing good.
No we did not BD last night. I had a headache and DH was working till late night. I wanted to but circumstances did not support.

Kerry: I love your having lovely romantic time and I love your positivity too.:thumbup: Seems BFP can't hide this time.

Jessie: Birthday vacation sounds fun. :flower:

Miranda: You have one active baby there. :baby:

Ciara: Hope you are feeling better now. :hugs:

Kristi: You are almost 37weeks. Do doctors suggest c-section after you are full term or how does it work ?

I'm good dream, just very exhausted! I had a Dr. appointment this afternoon, cervix is still holding strong lol, I still haven't got a C-section date yet, they are really pushing it to last minute on my nerves it seems. I got Willow's bag packed, and mine is half way packed. I just need a date so I can make plans for where my son will be while I'm in the hospital.

Ready to see some more BFP's in the next few weeks :)

Hope all my fellow preggos are doing well too!

Awww boo . What are they waiting for :growlmad:? Hopefully u won't have to wait longer and they give u a damn date lol. Willows bag is packed :happydance::happydance: wooohoooo how cute are her onesies......i can imagine lol. I can't wait to welcome our first LO :happydance:

:hi: Natasha. Hope you are doing good.
No we did not BD last night. I had a headache and DH was working till late night. I wanted to but circumstances did not support.

Kerry: I love your having lovely romantic time and I love your positivity too.:thumbup: Seems BFP can't hide this time.

Jessie: Birthday vacation sounds fun. :flower:

Miranda: You have one active baby there. :baby:

Ciara: Hope you are feeling better now. :hugs:

Kristi: You are almost 37weeks. Do doctors suggest c-section after you are full term or how does it work ?

:hugs:hope u feel better soon hun. When r u expecting to O?

I am all ok now, Natasha.
I already ovulated. I have no cm at all since yesterday. So I think its already 2dpo. 10days until I POAS ;)

I had an emergency c section with my first, so they would prefer to do another C-section instead of a VBAC. Which I am ok with. So I've known for 2 months now I was going to need one, I just need the Dr. Office to get off their lazy butts and give me a date and time to be up there for one. Normally they won't do one before 38 weeks. So we are really cutting it close on the timeline lol

She has some super cute onesies....all her clothes I think are cute, I got lucky and have had 3 friends who were PG with boys so I got to buy lots of little boy stuff too, which I was surprised has gotten a lot cuter since I had my son!

I had an emergency c section with my first, so they would prefer to do another C-section instead of a VBAC. Which I am ok with. So I've known for 2 months now I was going to need one, I just need the Dr. Office to get off their lazy butts and give me a date and time to be up there for one. Normally they won't do one before 38 weeks. So we are really cutting it close on the timeline lol

She has some super cute onesies....all her clothes I think are cute, I got lucky and have had 3 friends who were PG with boys so I got to buy lots of little boy stuff too, which I was surprised has gotten a lot cuter since I had my son!

Aww do let us know as soon as u get a date Hun.......But not long now woooow. Hope you get that date soon x

Better they give you a date soon. They should be prompt in matter relating to pregnancy and birth. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->