Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Kk- Aww how exciting! not long until you get to meet your beautiful baby! :thumbup:

Fairry--- Just a waiting game now until you can test, i really hope you get a BFP! Have everything crossed for you! :dust:

Pickle- thats so lovely that you and your OH are feeling so loved up, that can only mean that your more relaxed and happy so surely that can help with the process :hugs::happydance: I'm sure when we are so focused on getting pregnant its like our bodies know!

Miranda- I bet thats the best feeling!:happydance:

Loulou- How lovely to see your scan, so excited for you! You can enjoy every minute now :) :hugs::flower:

We have been bd every other night but because I spotted some EWCM last night (our night off) we bd this morning. Didn't wanna miss out on that stretchy crazy shit! Since we won't be doing it again until the night after tomorrow night (I get up for work at 5am and there's no way I'm getting into a morning routine, I do not have the energy for that!) I'm wondering if that kinda messes up smep by having too long of a break. I'm not stressing I'm just curious. And also would it hurt to do it again tonight to restore balance? Lol. Again, not stressing! I just want to get it right. I guess it would hurt if oh had low sperm count or something we just don't know. I wish our bodies sent us emails with what's going on every day :haha:

We have been bd every other night but because I spotted some EWCM last night (our night off) we bd this morning. Didn't wanna miss out on that stretchy crazy shit! Since we won't be doing it again until the night after tomorrow night (I get up for work at 5am and there's no way I'm getting into a morning routine, I do not have the energy for that!) I'm wondering if that kinda messes up smep by having too long of a break. I'm not stressing I'm just curious. And also would it hurt to do it again tonight to restore balance? Lol. Again, not stressing! I just want to get it right. I guess it would hurt if oh had low sperm count or something we just don't know. I wish our bodies sent us emails with what's going on every day :haha:

I don't think that it will mess it up cos those swimmers live up to 5 days in good condition and it is always good to send reinforcement every 24-48 hours. It is up to u but i think it is still k and gives enough time for fresh and strong swimmers.

thread has been updated to february babies. Hope it is k by u ladies or i can change it back to what it was. Let me know what u ladies think.

Pickle- I don't think it hurts to change time of day...its still eod, just not exact

Name change is good with me...maybe it'll attract some new ladies looking for a good group :)

Kerry, you can continue exact EOD from day after tomorrow night. That's totally fine. Else if you want to be precise then do it tonight if you are in mood or tomorrow night and do it EOD from there.

Natasha, new name is fine. It creates excitement :) As Miranda said it may also attract new ladies. Btw our wedding anniversary is in Feb. :)

I am subscribed to FOXNYNEWS page on FB. Just came across a sad news. Three boys aged 6, 10 & 12 beat a cat to death with stones and bricks. My heart just broke. What did the poor cat do to die like this !!! Crazy insane mentally sick kids. Seeing the news and the pics of the innocent cat bruised to death created anger in my heart for those kids and a deeper sense of pain for that innocent soul who died. I love cats. They don't deserve this kind of treatment. :nope: In fact no animal should be ill treated.

You can see Justice For Quattro on FB.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1
Here is another one.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 1
Hey all I'm back again hehe waiting for d-day lol testin Monday and this will be my lucky month, it's my bday on 6th June. :)

I just wrote a whole long post and it got deleted...grr! I'll start over in a minute lol

So so glad to hear you're happier pickle! I've no idea about temps or opks but I'd say it sounds like you've got everything covered!

Loulou- Does your kids school start later, the end of June seems way late for graduation...here school is over in the next two weeks (so, beginning of June).

Btw, great scan!

Jessie - Hope your birthday get away does the trick ;)

Nice to hear from all you ladies, hope all is going well and lots of BFPs this cycle!

My kids don't start until the beginning of September, right after labor day. I like their schedule because we usually do something fun labor day weekend as a last hoorah before school starts :)

I'm good dream, just very exhausted! I had a Dr. appointment this afternoon, cervix is still holding strong lol, I still haven't got a C-section date yet, they are really pushing it to last minute on my nerves it seems. I got Willow's bag packed, and mine is half way packed. I just need a date so I can make plans for where my son will be while I'm in the hospital.

Ready to see some more BFP's in the next few weeks :)

Hope all my fellow preggos are doing well too!

Hopefully they will give you a date soon! They do this every day, so I don't think they realize how monumental it is for us that don't and how we feel the need to prepare and plan on more than a moments notice. I just watched a show where they told this poor girl to go to the hospital to be induced now and I felt so bad for her, she was such a wreck not being able to have everything in order or any notice, poor honey! I would call them if they don't call you soon, give them a gentle kick in the ass lol. I can't wait for our thread's first little girl to get here! :)

:hi: Natasha. Hope you are doing good.
No we did not BD last night. I had a headache and DH was working till late night. I wanted to but circumstances did not support.

Kerry: I love your having lovely romantic time and I love your positivity too.:thumbup: Seems BFP can't hide this time.

Jessie: Birthday vacation sounds fun. :flower:

Miranda: You have one active baby there. :baby:

Ciara: Hope you are feeling better now. :hugs:

Kristi: You are almost 37weeks. Do doctors suggest c-section after you are full term or how does it work ?

I think you got plenty of bd in love! Don't worry about it, especially if the situation didn't allow for it to happen.

I'm still sick, it's gotten worse and hopefully will get better soon. I can't decide if my allergies have kicked into high gear or I'm getting a sinus infection, if it lasts more than a week, I'd have to say allergies. I'll be ok :)

In a later post you talked about that poor cat and that is such an awful tragedy! I really hope those boys got sent to juvenile detention and get some intense counseling! How horrible! :(

:rofl: body email :haha:

Whatever you chose is the right answer :) you have soldiers waiting and that's the most important! It only take the right swimmer and egg to meet and fall deeply in love ;) idk when I o'ed for this preggo cycle, but I didn't get cramps until late pm of cd 15 and we only bd'ed pm cd 12, pm cd 15, and am cd 17. The baby is measuring consistent to o on cd 14, but the lady said that is not an exact science and can be off by a week or two! Obviously it's only a matter of days because that's the only time we bd'ed, and my o was usually later than cd 16 before, but I started with ewcm on cd 12! You never know and I have my fx'ed for you!

Oh and about the honey, I really wanted to add it but I can't find it pasteurized and the raw stuff is dangerous to preggos and infants under 1 (can cause botulism), so I juat skipped it! :)

Hey all I'm back again hehe waiting for d-day lol testin Monday and this will be my lucky month, it's my bday on 6th June. :)

Good luck and I'll have my fx'ed for your early bday bfp! Do keep us posted :)

June 6th is my step-mom's bday too and 10/22 is my dd's and OH's bday's too lol.

Sorry for all the posts, it was easier than trying to remember everything again :haha:

Natasha- how are you feeling? You are so close to second trimester, I can't wait to get there ! :) and the new name is fab! :flower:

Jessie- I'm so excited for your bday plans! You'll have a great time and hopefully make a baby! :)

Afm- I think I want to order a doppler soon :) I've never had one or used one, but I think it would be fun to try :) plus my OH is so dang excited (more than I thought he'd be), I think he'd love it! I'm just deciding when, cuz I know I'll want to try as soon as I get it, but I don't want to be discouraged if it's to early.

Have a great day ladies! Sorry if I missed anything!

Lou! It's a whole page of you! :rofl:
Love it.

I never knew that about raw honey, you're like Wikipedia :haha:

We bd this morning and I had loads of EWCM after (def stretchy not :spermy:) so I was happy we did it then. Opk still not pos which is unusual on cd18 but it's been getting gradually darker throughout the day from stark this morn to mid faint a few hours ago, so I reckon by morning it should be pos. Then our 3 day +1 (don't get that) romp will start! Fx fx fx fx fx

Lou! It's a whole page of you! :rofl:
Love it.

I never knew that about raw honey, you're like Wikipedia :haha:

We bd this morning and I had loads of EWCM after (def stretchy not :spermy:) so I was happy we did it then. Opk still not pos which is unusual on cd18 but it's been getting gradually darker throughout the day from stark this morn to mid faint a few hours ago, so I reckon by morning it should be pos. Then our 3 day +1 (don't get that) romp will start! Fx fx fx fx fx

Good luck pickle, hope this is it for u xx

LouLou- I hope so! My birthday is in 6 days so we'll be away then.
Im now on cd15, my cycles are 31 days so according to FF and OPK's i usually ovulate around cd18, so im going to start opking tonight and bd as much as possible this week to cover all bases. I have a doctors appt next week so hopefully he can help.

Im worried as my cycles are 31 days, does anyone else on here have long cycles?

Pickle- It sounds like your doing all you can to get that BFP this month, i really hope it happens for you!:hugs::dust:

Pickle- where's Kk when we need a bow chicka wow wow :rofl: I think you could definitely o today, tomorrow, or the next day! Your body is just making sure that your egg is perfectly matured before it pops it out ;)

Jessie- I wouldn't be concerned about 31 day cycles hun. If you're consistently o'ing around cd 18, and your lp is the same every cycle, then there shouldn't be anything to worry about :) I was just about on that same cycle and Pickle is very close to that cycle too! My cycles ranged from 27-39 days and my dr wasn't concerned. Some of us just take a little longer than the "norm" to get that egg ready to pop out :)

It sounds like you are ready for this bday getaway and I bet dh is too ;)

I've got everything crossed for you ladies! Lots of :dust:

Still feeling like poo lol, but a little better :) my sinuses are clearing and now it's just chest congestion. I realized that I don't get on here as much when we have nice weather (because I'm outside) and I wanted to apologize :flower: this is going to be a busy week! My baby brother is turning 21 tomorrow and I'm taking him to a brewery for lunch, and I have a date Wednesday with my bff and her mom for lunch, and I have company for dinner 2 nights this week! Hopefully it'll make this week fly by :)

Have a great day ladies! Lots of <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->