Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

So its nearly there.. Start the 3+1 tonight do you think ladies?

Ps it looks darker in person.. Honest.. Not faint! But not 100% as dark as control line.

Pps my EWCM is like someone cracked a fuckin' egg down there! I'm so happy it looks like my downstairs needs a benadryl, honestly, cause I can't find my preseed lol!

Attachments

• 20140602_141514-1.jpg
    20140602_141514-1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1
Kerry: I think the next test will be positive. Good that you are having those egg whites there lol. You cracked me up.:rofl:

Jessie: Love your new avatar. What a cute couple. :thumbup:
31day cycle is not long Jessie. Mine are 28/29days, sometimes over 30. I used to have 32/33 days cycles before we started TTC/NTNP.

Ciara: Good to know that sinuses are clearing and I hope that chest congestion clears out too soon. Hope you get nice weather and enjoy the outdoors with family and friends. Seems its a busy week for you but full of gathering and happy times. That's great. :)

Ladies I have one question. Is it true that women who were pregnant before test positive on HPT ,earlier than those who are not pregnant before ???

Lou! It's a whole page of you! :rofl:
Love it.

I never knew that about raw honey, you're like Wikipedia :haha:

We bd this morning and I had loads of EWCM after (def stretchy not :spermy:) so I was happy we did it then. Opk still not pos which is unusual on cd18 but it's been getting gradually darker throughout the day from stark this morn to mid faint a few hours ago, so I reckon by morning it should be pos. Then our 3 day +1 (don't get that) romp will start! Fx fx fx fx fx

*clears throat*

Bow-chica wow WOW!!! :flasher:

Loulou glad u r feeling better and hope the week flies by for u too

pickle I would say that the test is almost positive and can turn positive any minute like within the next 24 hrs so go get busy lol

Jessie 30 days is actually within the normal range, mine is btw 29 and 31

Pal i have never heard of that, may be cos ladies with previous lo's know the bfp sign and start to test early but new mums wait till missed period...... I honestly don't know. I think it all depends on when baby implanted and when they decide to start testing i guess lol ( i just rambled now lol)

kk i take it u r still waiting for the date

Miranda how are you my lovely?

Then plan cancelled to test on 13dpo. lol :haha:
I will wait two more days if I don't have the itch to POAS then. :)

I asked my instructor about doing those group exercise classes while TTC. She told its totally fine and will help in healthy pregnancy. But to avoid CX class after first 3months. She wants me to inform her once I get BFP, so that she can modify some parts of exercise for me, give me options. She is one of the friendliest instructor of Y. She noticed I walk from my apt to Y everyday (btw its only 6 to 7mins of walk), so she offered me a ride home as its getting hotter in Houston. So we had some quiet time and I took the advantage of it and asked about TTC and exercising. Love her. :)

Thanks girls i thought i was odd but obv not. I came home today ready to start my fertile week but thought id do an opk test just to c and it was positive so now looks like im ovulating early this month. God knows wots happenin with my body! ! So bding today and tomoro just to be sure!

Pickle thats defo a good test...xcited for u!

Fairy i know how hard it is not to test...god i hope its a bfp for u!!

Ciara glad ur feelin better! Xxxx

You know Jessie, its even harder to see BFN. That's why I want to wait till I miss AF, so that I can get some courage and hope to see BFP on HPT.

Yay for +opk. What cd you are at ?
Enjoy some :sex: and send :spermy: to catch that egg. :flower:

Yeah Dream, I go in to the Dr office in about an hour. And I am "hoping" they have a date set for me. Otherwise I'm gonna let loose crazy hormonal KK on them.

I'm doing well, so tired--havnt been sleeping so well. Last night was the worst, I just could not get comfortable...other then that, I'm doing well, my belly is getting big :) 10 weeks to go!

Happy 7 weeks loulou, happy 37 weeks kk and happy 11 weeks to you dream!

Opks would drive me crazy, I've no idea whats considered positive and whats not...sometimes it looks so close! I say bd away pickle!

Jessie- cycles vary, I'm a typical 28 day cycle...but my ob says it can range so I wouldn't worry about a 30day cycle! And good thing you checked for ov, baby dust to you and hope this is the month!

Pal- your instructor sounds very nice, so glad she's willing to help you mod any excersise come time!

Lots of baby dust! And keeping myfingers tightly crossed for lots of bfps this month!

I'm doing well, so tired--havnt been sleeping so well. Last night was the worst, I just could not get comfortable...other then that, I'm doing well, my belly is getting big :) 10 weeks to go!

Happy 7 weeks loulou, happy 37 weeks kk and happy 11 weeks to you dream!

Opks would drive me crazy, I've no idea whats considered positive and whats not...sometimes it looks so close! I say bd away pickle!

Jessie- cycles vary, I'm a typical 28 day cycle...but my ob says it can range so I wouldn't worry about a 30day cycle! And good thing you checked for ov, baby dust to you and hope this is the month!

Pal- your instructor sounds very nice, so glad she's willing to help you mod any excersise come time!

Lots of baby dust! And keeping myfingers tightly crossed for lots of bfps this month!

Sorry about the sleeps.

KK that's too soon! I'm not ready! Keep your big bean in!!:haha:

Nooooooooo! I can't keep her in, I'm ready for her to get out, I told her Saturday that this was her 2 weeks notice lol

Awwww KK that is so exciting!:happydance: Countdown now then until you meet your beautiful baby! Lots of rest with your feet up :hugs:

Fairry- Yeah i agree, wait until as long as you can, its so disheartening seeing a bfn! But hopefully no more of those for you! Im on cd 16 today, i usually have a 31 day cycle so expect to ov at 19 but for some reason its early this month! I plan on opking again tonight and bding to cover all bases!

Miranda- Happy 30 weeks to you, i bet your enjoying every minute!:flower:

I'm going to try and remember everything I wanted to reply to :dohh: :haha:

Pickle- 1) :rofl: about your cracked egg! You crack me up! Jump on it and don't get off for a couple more days ;)

Jessie- good thing you did the opk check! Now, same to you as I just told Pickle! ;)

Pal- I don't think that woman who have been pregnant before test + any earlier than women who haven't. It's all in the implantation, which can range several days in the same woman during different pregnancies :) good for you holding out to test! Bfn's definitely suck and we need to put a ban on them!

It sounds like your instructor is awesome! I'm glad that she is so caring and willing to help :) and I can imagine it's getting hot in Houston, because it's been in the 80's here and I think it's always hotter there!

Natasha- less than a week until your 12 week scan! Eeekkk!! So freaking exciting! :)

Miranda- I truly feel for you on the little sleep! I hope you can get some rest in the next 10 weeks! I have insomnia and I'm not even uncomfortable yet so I can imagine how bad it is for you and Kristi right now :hugs: have you tried a body pillow to put between your legs or under your knees? I know that helped me a little. They have pregnancy pillows that look really cool, but they're expensive! Have you been able to work from home more so you can rest when you need to? Not too long to go now, you're in the home stretch and this will all be worth it when you meet your little man! :)

Kristi- you are so close! It has to be so exciting now that you have a date set! :) that's the same day I go on a school trip with dd to Boston for a whale watch and the damn hotel better have WiFi incase you update sometime in the 3 days I'm gone! I can't wait to meet Willow!

How is your family's restaurant doing? I think of it occasionally and I forget to ask :dohh:

I bet Rand and DH are so excited too!

Afm- thank you for all the well wishes ladies! I wish I could give you all big, real life :hugs: you have been the best, most supportive group of friends I have ever had and I'm thankful for all of you every day!

I hope you all have a great day :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->