Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

aww Miranda :hugs:, u can get a pregnancy pillow or just stick regular pillow between ur legs, that helped me as well. Not long left now hun :happydance::happydance::happydance: and hope u get comfy soon and start sleeping better x

Jessie go and get busy.......good luck and tons and tons of baby dust coming ur way x

KK when you have your little girl I will be peeing on a stick :haha:

Looks like I'm o'ing a day late but oh well. Nearly missed bd last night as we had an argument, and we fell asleep. Alas, I woke up and got my goodies. And found my preseed.

How are we all today?

Jessie - I know everyone is different, but there was a lady on a thread I was reading that ov'd early and she got a BFP this cycle...so hopefully this is a good sign!!

KK- wow, June 18th is so soon! It's hard to believe in just two weeks time you'll have your baby girl snuggled in your arms!

Pal - I waited til I was almost a full week late to test with this pregnancy, I was so afraid I'd either get a BFN, or it'd be another chemical. I hope this cycle is your BFP!

I don't have a body pillow, but I do use a regular long pillow for between my knees...the problem is I get restless legs-- which I got sometimes before pregnancy, it's just worse now! That and the fact I'm a light sleeper and prone to insomnia, pregnancy has really done a number on my sleeping :haha: I worked from home yesterday, I figure as long as the work gets done, I don't think anyone minds.

Lots of baby dust!

Dream - yeh it was a blindingly obvious positive yesterday evening :) today it's neg.

from ur temp, u might be oing today and will see the rise/spike tomorrow. Good luck

Kristi: This will be our first baby right (of our lovely thread). Can't wait for her to arrive.:happydance:

Natasha: Only a week till your 12week scan :wohoo:

Kerry: I think either you ovulated yesterday or ovulating today. :thumbup:

Jessie: You and Kerry are O-ing at the same time. :sex: time

Ciara: Big :hugs: to you.

Miranda: Ya I agree with the pregnancy pillow idea. Btw I don't think I can wait till one week after missed AF. May be I can wait a day, max two days after missed AF to test. :haha:

About my instructor, she is awesome. :)
About the weather its touching 90's here...

Thanks girls. Im in a bit of a strop at the mo as i thought i didnt ov until this friday but by chance had a positive opk yesterday and then bd but i wanted to bd today just incase as before yesterday we hadnt bd in a week however weve had an argument so no bd today. I still have a positive opk today so maybe tomoro will do the trick but now i feel like ive missed my chance this month as i know we only ovulate for a short time. Typical arguments always happen at a bad time!

Pickle im glad uve done as much bd as u can so far! Im feelin positive for u!

Fairry how are you holdin out?

I am also v glad i found this forum as u r all a great support! Wot a lovely group of people xxx

Jessie - You're fine, as you know opks usually turn positive the day before o, and I've read that bd the day before o gives you a better chance than on o day, hence the reason for opk in the first place. Bd when pos. so you're still in the running! As Lou always says, it only takes one. I know the feeling with the argument/bd situation.. :dohh:

Do you temp?

I suppose so. Hopefully yesterday and tomoro will be enuf!

No i dont temp. Maybe i should. I dont really understand it xxxx

Basically, you buy a basal body thermometer (Google it) and each morning, you set yourself a time for example mine is 5:30am as that's when my alarm for work goes off, and take your temp every day. You input that data into something like fertility friend or ovufriend, and it creates a chart. When you see a rise (it's quite obvious) that is when you have ovulated. It will cross hair it for you. It just puts your mind at ease knowing o is over and it's done kinda thing, and also helps doctors pinpoint your due date etc. You can also see if AF is coming as your temp usually drops a couple days before. I like it as I usually see my dip which is considered o day before the rise, like today, and paired with my pos opk I know I am most likely ovulating right now :)

I was certain I missed O the month I conceived...I'd say if you got a positive OPK and BD then you most definitely have a chance.

Jessie: Don't worry if no BD tonight. You can do it one more time tomorrow in the AM may be. PM is also fine if AM is not possible. Its just for the peace of mind though. I thought you did on the right day. We also did it on the first positive opk and no BD after that. But my DH didn't come properly inside and I lost most of the swimmers on the bed (sorry for TMI). I am bit paranoid about my chances.

Pickle- I'm now looking online for a thermometer! I suppose another form of help is a good thing so i will def start temping!

Fairry- Its so frustrating isnt it, ill try again tonight just to feel like ive done all i can this month! I'm sure if you bd on the day you had a positive opk then your in with a shot this month! :hugs:

Miranda- Thanks hun, hopefully im still in with a shot!

:dust:

Of course you are, even if you bd a few days before that you'd be in with a chance! We seem to be on the same track now :thumbup: that seems to happen in this thread.

Temping can stress people out, or it can relax them. I'm more relaxed when I'm temping cause I know where I am. If I don't know I've ovulated (the rise in temp is the only way we can confirm o ourselves) then I stress out not knowing if we timed it right. So each to their own. Therms are pretty cheap online :) then just sign up to fertility friend of ovufriend and you're away! You can also log your symptoms on there, I think it's supposed to give you signs if you're preggo, but for me it helps me see how many I have that are exactly the same each cycle so I can stop wondering if it's a new one or related to pg etc.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->