Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

I didn't realize there was two mission impossible threads, I was wondering where everyone went haha!

:haha: But you are most welcome if you want to join us.

Pickle- ive ordered a thermometer..thanks for the advice! I really hope u get that bfp this month!
Ive had a right day of it today...my workmate left work today to start maternity leave and ive come to the salon today and both hairdressers r pregnant! Jee whizz everyone around me seems to be pregnant! Argh!
Hope ur all having a lovely day xxx

Last to last week I went for evening BA class at gym. Usually I go in the morning. The instructor who takes the evening class is pregnant with her second child.

Welcome back Bomma!! Glad you found us again! How's TTC going?

Jessie no problem. Maybe you won't need that thermo when it arrives hey ;)

Always the way isn't it. Everyone else seems to have what we can't grasp. One of the worst things about TTC is the green eyed monster that attacks us all. :shrug:

Fairyy how's your cycle going?

I'm very happy with my spike, I usually get two and FF doesn't know where to put the crosshairs and I'm never 100% sure when I ovulated. This one is clear :D

Yea for spike pickle, now we wait for that bfp. I really really hope we get some bfps this cycle. Jessie, pal, bomma and pickle good luck and truck load of baby dust coming ur way xx

:haha: But you are most welcome if you want to join us.

Thanks fairy!

Welcome back Bomma!! Glad you found us again! How's TTC going?

Jessie no problem. Maybe you won't need that thermo when it arrives hey ;)

Always the way isn't it. Everyone else seems to have what we can't grasp. One of the worst things about TTC is the green eyed monster that attacks us all. :shrug:

Fairyy how's your cycle going?

I'm very happy with my spike, I usually get two and FF doesn't know where to put the crosshairs and I'm never 100% sure when I ovulated. This one is clear :D

Eh, it's going! 4dpo, I think I'm on cycle 10. Have a good shot this month, no symptoms. I guess we'll see what happens in a week or so :)

I didn't realize there was two mission impossible threads, I was wondering where everyone went haha!

:hugs: yea there r 2 mission impossible threads, feel free to jump into any of them anytime u want.

Thanks! :)

Good luck bomma!

Thanks dream. Im havin a major down eve. Me n the dh r still not speaking so no bd tonight. Im feeling gutted as weve only bd once in the last week now and its clearly my fertile week because of the positive opk which is 5 days early. Now i just feel like i was so determined this month and its gone the total opposite way. I dont know how many more months i can take all this. Cycle 8 is killing me off!

How are the rest of you doing?

Jessie: Sorry that you are feeling down. I hope you and DH soon sort out things and get some nice time. Have you taken any opk after that +one ?

Don't worry, one BD is enough if its on right time and what could have been better than on +opk day. You have million of swimmers there.

Fairry - I did another yesterday which wasnt as dark and one today which was v faint so i dont really know whats goin on. I suppose i just think if in other cycles weve bd every other day and still got a bfn then its gotta be a miracle to get a bfp with just one bd. How are you holding out? Xx

Jessie- it really only takes one swimmer! Think about it like this, you can bd every day, all month and still get a bfn, and you can bd one time in a cycle and get a bfp. It all depends on the right sperm/egg combo, so don't stress, you are still in with a good chance :) you and dh have to make up soon because your bday is coming up! :)

Pal- it only takes one :) bd is messy and my oh's stuff always ended up everywhere except where it was supposed to be :haha:

Pickle- holy temp spike!!! Didn't we talk about how stable your pre-o temps were and how you'd have a nice, clear shift? ;) absolutely beautiful!

Miranda- thankfully you're used to getting little sleep, you'll be ready for your little man ;) at least then you'll be able to get comfy and get good sleep when you do get to sleep :)

Natasha- I'm so psyched for your appt!

Bomma- :hi: long time, no talk :) I hope you're doing good! Hopefully this is the lucky cycle :)

Afm- well, my plans got shitastically shattered by the fact that fifths disease is going around my son's school :dohh: I didn't want to chance going to lunch with my bff just incase I have it, because she's only 13 weeks and it could be dangerous for her too. Ugh, idk if any of you are familiar with fifths at all, but basically it's something you do not want to get while pregnant, but esp not before 20 weeks, it can be fatal (9% fatality rate in first tri). Later in pregnancy they have a better ability to help the baby. My hope was that I had it as a kid and am immune to it but my mom said none of us kids had it, I'm still hoping for miracle immunity. I had to go for blood work today and I won't find out for another week. Pure torture...if it happens to be negative (hopefully), I have to go for another set of tests in 4 weeks (if I'm not immune). Keep your fx'ed for me and my bean ladies!

Ciara:I am laughing at what you said to me. But it's true.lol.:rofl:

Jessie: You never know which one going to be a BFP cycle. But I am hopeful as you did it on the right day.

I am just waiting for coming Wednesday to miss AF. :sleep:

Ciara, I am hoping and praying that you and the baby, both are safe.

Jessie- it really only takes one swimmer! Think about it like this, you can bd every day, all month and still get a bfn, and you can bd one time in a cycle and get a bfp. It all depends on the right sperm/egg combo, so don't stress, you are still in with a good chance :) you and dh have to make up soon because your bday is coming up! :)

Pal- it only takes one :) bd is messy and my oh's stuff always ended up everywhere except where it was supposed to be :haha:

Pickle- holy temp spike!!! Didn't we talk about how stable your pre-o temps were and how you'd have a nice, clear shift? ;) absolutely beautiful!

Miranda- thankfully you're used to getting little sleep, you'll be ready for your little man ;) at least then you'll be able to get comfy and get good sleep when you do get to sleep :)

Natasha- I'm so psyched for your appt!

Bomma- :hi: long time, no talk :) I hope you're doing good! Hopefully this is the lucky cycle :)

Afm- well, my plans got shitastically shattered by the fact that fifths disease is going around my son's school :dohh: I didn't want to chance going to lunch with my bff just incase I have it, because she's only 13 weeks and it could be dangerous for her too. Ugh, idk if any of you are familiar with fifths at all, but basically it's something you do not want to get while pregnant, but esp not before 20 weeks, it can be fatal (9% fatality rate in first tri). Later in pregnancy they have a better ability to help the baby. My hope was that I had it as a kid and am immune to it but my mom said none of us kids had it, I'm still hoping for miracle immunity. I had to go for blood work today and I won't find out for another week. Pure torture...if it happens to be negative (hopefully), I have to go for another set of tests in 4 weeks (if I'm not immune). Keep your fx'ed for me and my bean ladies!

That stinks Loulou!! I hope all your test come back negative <3

Loulou i hope all ur tests come back negative and u and beany r both fine. First tri is stressful as it is and u don't need any additional stress at all. Will keep u and beany in my prayers xx

Jessie i totally understand where u r coming from, it happened to me a couple of times when Dh and I choose to argue around O time and mess everything up. But always have this in mind, all it takes is just one spermie in ur fertile window, in the right environment and Bam.....bfp. Those spermies can live up to 5 days so good luck xx

Pal i really can't wait for you to test x

Loulou- Thanks hun, me and dh made up last night and managed to bd woohooo :happydance::happydance::happydance: so now i feel slightly more positive that theres more swimmers working their way up! :spermy::spermy::dance:
I've never heard off fifths disease before, but it sounds awful! I'm sure youll be absolutely fine, but im sure you cant wait for the results just to stop you worrying! :flower:

Pickle- I had a look at your chart and my thermometer is on the way! I shall be reading all instructions as it doesnt take much to confuse me! I have a really good feeling about your cycle this month!

Fairry I have everything crossed for you!!:hugs:

Jessie yeaaaaa that u made up and have more soldiers waiting...that eggie will be outnumbered and have no where to hide.... Good luck xx

Thanks ladies! <3 I'm sure everything will be fine, I just can't wait to hear that! I just worry (we all do!) Because it's first tri (which probably will continue to second and third lol) and last year I did end up with hand, foot, and mouth disease from school (which is another weird, not common thing!) And I found out I did have that as a child and I should've been immune to it :dohh: I guess things don't always work the way they say! And my immune system is crap right now from being sick for the last week! It'll be alright, it'll be alright, that's gotta be my new mantra :haha:

Pal- I'm glad you laughed because I did too :) I can't wait until Wednesday for you! Fx'ed!

Jessie- I'm so glad you guys made up and got another round in to make you feel better ;) I think we always think we don't do enough! I'm excited for your weekend, I think you should still get lots of fun :sex: in ;)

I just <3 all you girls! Thanks for being there for me! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->