Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Now I remember just few years back I thought I got mild uti , not bad like I got during masters. I checked on those strips which is for uti test and they showed I had mild uti. I was about to go for cranberry juice (dreading the bad uti I had earlier) and all. But it subsided. Drinking water is a very good idea to flush your system.

Hope you feel better soon.

pickle cranberry juice and tablets can help and tons of water. I really hope that it is pregnancy related. Hope u feel better soon if it continues then i would suggest u go to doctor. As for skipping the last day, i think that the eggy would have been fertilized by now so don't worry about that, i think that the days that matter are days before O and day of O. so u have definitely done all u can this cycle......so let us wait. Good luck xx

Can I join in? I'm 4dpo right now. Too early for any pregnancy symptoms, but my back is hurting like crazy the past 2 days. Progressively worse today than yesterday. I'm trying not to symptom spot, especially since I'm a fitness enthusiast so I strength train, and my sore back could easily be from working out.. but I just have never had it be this uncomfortable before.

I'm not incredibly hopeful about this cycle because I'm not exactly sure when I ovulated. I got my peak reading, on the Clearblue advanced digital, on the evening of CD15, but then got positive Dollar Tree OPKs the next 2-3 days. However, I was using FMU and I know that can give false positive readings. The last time we DTD the morning after my peak reading (so, CD16). But if I didn't O for 2 more days (if I were to believe the Dollar Tree OPKs), I doubt my chances are that good.

Sorry if that was confusing. Suffice to say, if this cycle is a dud, I will venture into temping so there is no more guess work as to when/if I really ovulated.

welcome :hugs:, hope all ur symptoms turn to :bfp:. Good luck

Aww pickle thats rubbish! I hope it fades away soon for u! Like the others said lets hope its conception related! :hugs:

Pickle- I think skipping the last day was absolutely fine! It's not worth possibly making the uti worse! Lots of liquids and cranberry pills if you can. Here we have a brand called azo, they are fantastic! I hope you can kick this quick and that it's a good sign :) fx'ed so very tightly! Your chart is fab!

5 dpo. I think the luteal phase wait is more agonizing than waiting for your fertile week.

Pickle- I think skipping the last day was absolutely fine! It's not worth possibly making the uti worse! Lots of liquids and cranberry pills if you can. Here we have a brand called azo, they are fantastic! I hope you can kick this quick and that it's a good sign :) fx'ed so very tightly! Your chart is fab!

AZO pills, I was trying to remember what they were called...it was bugging me, then I read a few post down and Lou nailed it :) I've used them to treat a UTI before.

FX's ladies!! I'm awaiting some BFP's :D

Sore BBs today. Started with only the left lol, now it's both. Was kind of nauseous earlier, and had some lower belly achyness. I always think I'm imagining everything tho lol BBs are a definite though.

Boo to my chart today, booooooo!

You are only 5dpo and the dip could be due to a lot of things. It could be implantation dip or corpus leuthim dip. Don't forget it is the dip after 7dpo that really matters or dip towards the end. There is still so much time for ur triphasic pattern or spikes. How is the uti now? Hope better? Come to think of it, Uti feeling, dip in chart ..........are all pointing to :bfp: :happydance: so keep that hope alive Hun....cos u r still very much in the game. Good luck xx

Sore BBs today. Started with only the left lol, now it's both. Was kind of nauseous earlier, and had some lower belly achyness. I always think I'm imagining everything tho lol BBs are a definite though.

your symptoms sounds very good . Good luck and hope you get that :bfp: xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: I am soooo happy i have reached 12 weeks and I have my scan tomorrow and I am soooo nervous. I can't wait for 14 weeks to enter 2nd tri.

Kk 6 days to meeting Willow :ninja: :ninja: :happydance: xx

Miranda hope u r feeling better now xx

loulou how are u my lovely? Hope k?

Good morning ladies :flower:

Jessie- happy birthday! I hope you're having a great time and a great day! <3

bdb84- I absolutely agree! It's 2 weeks that feel like months! Fx'ed that you don't have another tww!

Natasha- happy 12 weeks! Your appt is tomorrow? I have a terrible memory, esp right now lol. Please share pics :)

I'm good, thanks for asking :) 8 weeks tomorrow :)

Bomma- sounds like good signs :) I always felt the same, that maybe I was making it up in my head lol. Chances are you're not, because the symptoms we get are from progesterone, so likely you have a good production :) let's hope it's for a sticky bean!

Kristi- you are getting so close, I bet you're so ready! I'm dreading spending 8+ hrs in a bus full of kids that day, but I'm so excited for you! :)

Miranda- how are you doing lovely?

Pickle- just like Natasha said, a dip at 5 dpo could be a good thing or just be a corpus luteum dip, so keep your chin up :) it's definitely not a bad thing at this point :) I still think your chart looks great! Fx'ed!

Afm- my BIL came to visit from PA so we've had a crazy house lol. He brought his 2 dogs (so we had 5 here total) and my lab was an absolute psycho! He always is, but with BIL'S labs he goes nuts because the female isn't fixed. It's funny to watch them all together (4 white/yellow dogs, 3 of them labs and hard to tell apart, our brown dog, and little miss Dasie that thinks she's bigger than all of them lol) can we just say the dogs (except Dasie) had a hump train going on, and only one of them is female :haha: crazy! Now it's time to clean up all the white fur I'm finding on my floors lol.

I hope all you ladies have a great day!

Boo to mine too! :(

Hi hun :) it's hard to tell when you even o'ed by your chart! It looks like it could have been cd 13 (nice rise the next day) or cd 14, or cd 17 (because it's closer to when you o'ed last cycle at cd 20). Hmmm! Did you just start charting last cycle? Are you taking any kind of supplements? You're not out until the :witch: shows!

Boo to mine too! :(

Hi hun :) it's hard to tell when you even o'ed by your chart! It looks like it could have been cd 13 (nice rise the next day) or cd 14, or cd 17 (because it's closer to when you o'ed last cycle at cd 20). Hmmm! Did you just start charting last cycle? Are you taking any kind of supplements? You're not out until the :witch: shows!

hey! yeah I just started charting last cycle. I'm only taking prenatals, that's it. this month has been very confusing to me. FF originally said I O'ed on CD 13, which would have been a week earlier than last month. I am hoping it was CD 17... because that means there could still be a chance :)

Dream - happy 12 weeks!!!! I can't wait to hear how well your scan goes tomorrow! Totally okay to be nervous, I had such a stomach ache before mine!

Pickle- thats still early! I hope its implantation! ;)

Bomma - sore boobs and nausea sound very promising, keeping fingers crossed!

Loulou - sounds like a busy weekend! Hope you're feeling well, almost 8 weeks!!!

Kk - hope youre feeling good and the little lady makes her arrival soon ;)

Pal and Jessie - how are you ladies?

Snowbunnie - I've no idea about charts but keeping my fingers firmly crossed for a bfp!!

Hope I didnt miss anyone!

Afm - my blood pressure was a little high thurs, so I have to go back tomorrow to make sure it went down, if not then they'll draw blood to check for preeclampsia. I think I was just stressed, been monitoring my blood pressure all week, has been much better. So hoping its good tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->