Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Jessie: Happy Birthday sweetie :cake: hope you are having a wonderful time.

Miranda: Hope your BP is ok now.

Natasha: Happy 12weeks hun :happydance:

Ciara: Happy 8weeks dear :flower:

Kerry: Hope you are uti free by now.

Hope you all ladies in TWW get a BFP soon. :dust:

AFM: I am waiting for Wednesday. AF is due then.

Pal- how are you hun? I was just sitting here thinking about you (hope that doesn't sound too strange lol). I'm keeping my fx'ed for you :)

Snow- it's really hard to say! I wish I could be of more help, but with a steady temp increase, it is hard to tell which day it actually happened! I'll still keep my fx'ed for you :) do you plan on testing at all?

Miranda- good luck at the bp check tomorrow! I'm sure everything is fine since you've been checking it all week and it was good :) sometimes stress just really takes a toll on us, esp while preggo! Put your feet up if you can and read a good book or watch a good show :) let us know how it goes and good luck :hugs:

:hi: Ciara. That's so sweet of you. :hugs:
My initial plan was to test on Monday at 13dpo. But now I want to wait till I am a day late for AF. But I know the :witch: is not going to leave me without visiting.

Happy Belated birthday Jessie, i am sure u had a blast. Make sure u save a piece of cake for me lol

loulou happy 8 weeks

pal good luck whenever u test

Miranda Hun, i am so sorry about ur BP, the good thing is that it can be controlled. Put ur feet up and relax and hopefully the next appointment will be better

KK 5 days

pickle hope the Uti is gone now

I am off for my scan, later ladies and please wish me luck xx

I am back and it went really well. i have been moved forward by 4 days yea so i am 12 weeks and 5 days today. Baby is fine and moving and stretching lol :happydance:.

Attachments

• baby 2b.jpg
    baby 2b.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 11
Oooooo happy bday Jessie! Sorry that's late hope you had a lovely day :hugs:

Miranda hope all is ok? More relaxing with your feet up me thinks!

KK how's things, are you ready?! Eeeeeeek! :happydance:

Lou when do you get those results about fifths?

Dream I'm so glad my temp went back up, I read up on temp drops and EWCM cause I've had that yday and today but of creamy and clear mixed colour, and it's to do with the corpus luteum or something? So, normal. I was hoping it was a sign lol. My uti is clearing up nicely by itself it seems :wacko: whatever, I'm just pleased it didn't get worse!

Anyway I keep waking up at 4am-ish, which is an hour-ish before my alarm goes off and I can't get back to sleep so that's frustrating, and probably makes my temp a bit higher as I stick to taking it at 5am. I know I should take it when I wake up but I don't actually get up and I don't want ff to think I'm inconsistent with temps :dohh: anyway, temps aren't going to give me that BFP so I'm not that bothered.

I've had tummy ache since O :( I guess my body is still getting used to not being on the bcp. Sucks.

Oh and dream, what a beautiful scan! :hugs:

How are we all??

Jessie - happy birthday! Hope it was great!

Pickle - so glad the uti seems to be clearing up on it's own! When do you plan on testing, or are you waiting for AF due?

Loulou - happy 8 weeks! Hopefully you get your results soon for the fifth disease and its all clear!

Dream - beautiful scan, I thought they only moved due date if it was more then a week off of LMP? Maybe it's different in the uk? At 12 weeks my little guy was 3 days behind, but they left due date the same.

afm - I have my appointment at 2:50 est time, so trying to remain calm until then :haha: I'm sure my blood pressure will show fine - just stress I think at my last appointment. Either way, what will be will be and I won't fight it if it's high. I'm just hoping I don't have preeclampsia...because my dr said if I do, he might hospitalize me to monitor it better, and I hate hate hate the idea of being stuck in a hospital...besides, totally ruins any plans I have ;)

Pickle - so glad the uti seems to be clearing up on it's own! When do you plan on testing, or are you waiting for AF due?

Loulou - happy 8 weeks! Hopefully you get your results soon for the fifth disease and its all clear!

Dream - beautiful scan, I thought they only moved due date if it was more then a week off of LMP? Maybe it's different in the uk? At 12 weeks my little guy was 3 days behind, but they left due date the same.

afm - I have my appointment at 2:50 est time, so trying to remain calm until then :haha: I'm sure my blood pressure will show fine - just stress I think at my last appointment. Either way, what will be will be and I won't fight it if it's high. I'm just hoping I don't have preeclampsia...because my dr said if I do, he might hospitalize me to monitor it better, and I hate hate hate the idea of being stuck in a hospital...besides, totally ruins any plans I have ;)

Aww :hugs: i hope it is not preeclampsia hun, hopefully everything will work out fine. As for my due date, the new one is spot on with my lmp, the previous one i had (21st dec) was from fertility friend based on ovulation but baby measured with lmp lol

Aw okay, do you have any guess on boy or girl yet? ;)

I'm not super worried, my blood pressure has remained in normal ranges for the most part this weekend, aside from a few I took after running around (but even those weren't too bad). I just have to make sure I don't get all worked up before my appointment :haha:

Aw okay, do you have any guess on boy or girl yet? ;)

I'm not super worried, my blood pressure has remained in normal ranges for the most part this weekend, aside from a few I took after running around (but even those weren't too bad). I just have to make sure I don't get all worked up before my appointment :haha:

i have always tot boy but after scan, i am thinking girl

Thanks for the birthday messages girls! Ive had a lovely wkend away and been spoilt. Managed to get my mind off ttc which has been good! Im not holding out much hope this month..we did manage bdi g twice when positive opks but ive not had any symptoms wotsoeva yet.. no twinges nothing.

Pickle with all your signs and symptoms i have a really good feeling about you this month!

Dream what a beautiful scan i bet it was fab finally havin ur scan pic!

Fairry how r u doin when will u be testin?

Miranda how did ur appt go?

Xxxx

Natasha- beautiful scan! Perfect little bubs in there :) thanks for sharing! :)

Pickle- I should know by Wednesday afternoon.

Your chart looks fantastic! I'm glad the uti is clearing up for you! I've got my fx'ed so tightly!

Pal- I give you credit for waiting and I hope you get a surprise bfp!

Miranda- good luck at your appt today! I'm sure all will be fine, but I understand the worry. Please let us know how you make out :hugs:

Afm- thanks for all the happy 8 weeks! :) time seems to be moving a little faster for me finally lol. I can't wait until my appt on the 26th (I didn't change it, I don't want to chance having to reschedule for later on).

Hope all of you ladies have a great day :flower:

Awww hi bean!!!! So cute!!!

Thanks Bomma. How are u today? Any more symptoms?

I'm good. Driving myself crazy analyzing every twinge and cramp lol 9 dpo, af due tomorrow, maybe wed. We shall see! Dull cramps, sore left breast (weird lol), that's about it. Last night and this am I had a really bad, bloated tummy. But I ate some Texas caviar, so maybe that was the culprit. Keeping my fingers crossed, I'm not testing till
I'm officially late. Maybe Friday?

Aw Miranda, I hope everything goes smoothly. Keep that BP down! Relax relax relax. (Well, as much as you can! I know it can be hard sometimes!)

Miranda- happy 31 weeks! :)

Natasha- my guess from scan pic is girl, but I'm no good at these things lol

I am back and it went really well. i have been moved forward by 4 days yea so i am 12 weeks and 5 days today. Baby is fine and moving and stretching lol :happydance:.

Hello baby!!! Looks good :) I can't wait to find out gender, cause I can't ever tell by scans!

I got 9 days Dream, June 18th...I wiiiiish it was 5 days :wacko:

Hello baby!!! Looks good :) I can't wait to find out gender, cause I can't ever tell by scans!

I got 9 days Dream, June 18th...I wiiiiish it was 5 days :wacko:

oops got it wrong lol a bit ahead of myself there. Oh well not long now xxx

Natasha: that's lovely scan pic. Baby looks so cute. <3

Jessie: glad that you had a nice time. About TWW, hold on to that hope. You DTD at the best time for conception.

Bomma: Praying for a BFP for you instead of AF. I am also due for AF on Wednesday.

Ciara: A little over 15days till your next appointment. Btw how is the dog situation there at your home ? Hope they all are bonded by now. :)

Kristi: only few days till you meet your beautiful baby. :cloud9:

Kerry: Nice to know that uti is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"