Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Thanks for the birthday messages girls! Ive had a lovely wkend away and been spoilt. Managed to get my mind off ttc which has been good! Im not holding out much hope this month..we did manage bdi g twice when positive opks but ive not had any symptoms wotsoeva yet.. no twinges nothing. Xxxx

Glad you had a lovely bday getaway. It's always great to get our minds off of ttc also. FX for you!

Miranda: I think you must be at the doctors by now or on the way. Hope everything is fine. :)

Natasha: that's lovely scan pic. Baby looks so cute. <3

Jessie: glad that you had a nice time. About TWW, hold on to that hope. You DTD at the best time for conception.

Bomma: Praying for a BFP for you instead of AF. I am also due for AF on Wednesday.

Ciara: A little over 15days till your next appointment. Btw how is the dog situation there at your home ? Hope they all are bonded by now. :)

Kristi: only few days till you meet your beautiful baby. :cloud9:

Kerry: Nice to know that uti is gone.

Praying for you too hun. Let this be our month!!! :hugs:

7dpo. Still not feeling that hopeful. None of my symptoms stand out to me just yet. I know it could still be early, but I just really do not want to get my hopes up, when I'm not even confident of the day I O'd, due to several positive OPKs. 5dpo I had all day long back pain. That is unusual, but I also knew it was too early to be anything important. :(

Don't get disheartened anyone please. You are still in the race. :hugs:

I am having back pain too. I think I got it from exercising this morning. Initially my lower waist line was sore. But when I was standing and doing dishes in kitchen it felt really bad and went up to my spine. Taking a little break from kitchen now. I think some stretching and some gel might what I need at the moment.

I literally feel like I'm going to start af at any moment :(

But many women felt the same way before BFP as well dear. Are you planning on testing or prefer to wait till you are late ?

I usually test but I am going to wait this time. I'm tired of my eyes playing tricks on me!

How about you? How are you feeling? When wi you test?

Dropping by with an update from my drs and leaving lots of baby dust!

My blood pressure was still a little on the high side, so I go for blood tests tomorrow and have another appointment wednesday to monitor my blood pressure

Dropping by with an update from my drs and leaving lots of baby dust!

My blood pressure was still a little on the high side, so I go for blood tests tomorrow and have another appointment wednesday to monitor my blood pressure

Ah, good luck lovely. Sucks that you hav to go to so many appointments! You will be fine though :hugs::kiss:

Miranda: Hope it comes down to normal level before your appointment on Wednesday. :hugs:

Bomma: I plan on testing this Thursday if AF is a no show. I am ok, not cramping today, just bloated. Yesterday cramped for sometimes and I thought AF started but nothing. Today is a better day, no PMS but who knows it might reappear on anytime. :shrug:

My back pain is less now. Thank God. It was bad. :happydance:

Glad your back pain is gone! Sounds like we are having similar symptoms. Cramps have backed off for the most part. No cm. Just a mild, dull ache as of now.

I had no symptoms today, other than heavy breasts while running at the gym, but I've had some pretty good cramps here the past half an hour.

Fingers crossed for all of us who are in TWW :dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust:
My pain has now come down to hips and I feel it when I bend at certain angles. Not gone completely :( I don't feel it as much when I sit on the couch.

Hi girls - I just read through 60 pages of this lol (I know I still have more to go haha) but hoping you won't mind me joining in??

It would be pretty special for me to have a Feb baby since my dad who's passed birthday was Feb 27th, so my OH has been totally on board and we BDd CD10, 11, 14 and I O'd on CD14 so we have a good chance although I know it's not too much - I had an awful sinus infection in my fertile days ughh!

Anyways, today I am 14dpo/CD28 out of a typical 30-day cycle. Here's my symptoms thus far:
1-5dpo - ate pineapple core as I've read it helps with implantation.
8dpo - heightened sense of smell
9dpo - brown/pink spotting = IB??
10&11dpo - yellow blob of CM only when checking
Starting about 10dpo I noticed my pelvic area is very achey like I pulled a muscle? Still have this today at 14dpo, along with cramps/twinges/pinches since probably 6dpo-ish off/on
Tested yesterday afternoon and it was BFN but both me and OH can see a shadow of a line, esp when held up to the light. This happened to me before my first chemical also, so maybe there's still hope?

Feeling positive really but trying very hard not to get my hopes up TOO high...

Hi girls - I just read through 60 pages of this lol (I know I still have more to go haha) but hoping you won't mind me joining in??

It would be pretty special for me to have a Feb baby since my dad who's passed birthday was Feb 27th, so my OH has been totally on board and we BDd CD10, 11, 14 and I O'd on CD14 so we have a good chance although I know it's not too much - I had an awful sinus infection in my fertile days ughh!

Anyways, today I am 14dpo/CD28 out of a typical 30-day cycle. Here's my symptoms thus far:
1-5dpo - ate pineapple core as I've read it helps with implantation.
8dpo - heightened sense of smell
9dpo - brown/pink spotting = IB??
10&11dpo - yellow blob of CM only when checking
Starting about 10dpo I noticed my pelvic area is very achey like I pulled a muscle? Still have this today at 14dpo, along with cramps/twinges/pinches since probably 6dpo-ish off/on
Tested yesterday afternoon and it was BFN but both me and OH can see a shadow of a line, esp when held up to the light. This happened to me before my first chemical also, so maybe there's still hope?

Feeling positive really but trying very hard not to get my hopes up TOO high...

:hi: Welcome here. :flower:

I think what you had was IB and your symptoms sounds promising. Hope we woke up to see your BFP tomorrow. Good luck :flower:

Hi wannabe! FX for you, hope you get your wish. 2/27 is my brothers bday also :)

Ok girls, I caved. I had to run to the dollar store yesterday and of course, how could I turn down cheapies lol? This is with fmu today. I swear I see something, but I have line eye. I'm sure it's just my imagination. This is precisely why I was trying to hold off! Argh!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 10
Thanks girls!! I am due for AF tmrw and no sign of her. I have stretchy EWCM like fertile CM? Last few days I've noticed that. I did have some reddish/orange spot when I was checking, but it was also after a BM so perhaps I just strained too much. Still having the pains/pinches in the same spot but I also feel it on the left at times too. When I sneeze it hurts the most but only lasts a second.
Hopefully it's baby stretching things in there :happydance:

Will likely be testing tmrw or Thursday as I'd be late and also because I will be with OH. Our TTC is a secret to everyone else ;)

Bomma - sorry I don't see anything just yet but hopefully it's the start of something!

Good luck wannabe! Your symptoms sound great :D

Bomma I have line eye when it's small but when I enlarge the photo I don't see it :( you never know though! :dust:

Wannabe: Seems BFP is going to show up. :) Sounds like AF has no plan to visit you and surprise you with a BFP.

Bomma: Sorry I can't see the line. But hey my eye sight is not so good. Fingers crossed AF stays away from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->