Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Welcome wannabe! Symptoms sound promising, don't worry about a BFN just yet, some people it doesn't show up right away! I'd say your symptoms sound real promising though! Keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP!

Bomma - I think I have line eye..like I know where it's supposed to be, so I think I can see something, but not sure :dohh: But you're only 10dpo, so if there's something faint, definitely hoping it gets darker so its easier to see that BFP!

Pal - You're testing tomorrow or Thursday?

Pickle - having any symptoms?

I am debating between testing tomorrow night or FMU Thursday morning !!!

But seems I am going to wake up with AF tomorrow morning. I am not cramping but have that heavy feeling of bloating just before AF.

This is TMI but I know there's a few girlies on here that are preggo and just wondering is it normal to be extra "wet" (fertile like CM) and a super high sex drive before a BFP??
I can't really recall this happening before lol
Also what are your thoughts on having :sex: in TWW/early pregnancy?? I have been so scared that we only did it once in the TWW lol poor OH :haha: but today I feel like I could attack him if he were here right now :blush:

I'm sooooo scared for AF/BFN to show. I'm going to have to plan to sleep over OH's house tonight or tmrw night so that I can test with FMU for more accurate results...I just feel like a FRER should've shown something at 13dpo, no? Esp if I believed to have IB on 9dpo?

This is TMI but I know there's a few girlies on here that are preggo and just wondering is it normal to be extra "wet" (fertile like CM) and a super high sex drive before a BFP??
Also what are your thoughts on having :sex: in TWW/early pregnancy?? I have been so scared that we only did it once in the TWW lol poor OH :haha: but today I feel like I could attack him if he were here right now :blush:

I'm sooooo scared for AF/BFN to show. I'm going to have to plan to sleep over OH's house tonight or tmrw night so that I can test with FMU for more accurate results...I just feel like a FRER should've shown something at 13dpo, no? Esp if I believed to have IB on 9dpo?

I had increased CM before my BFP and even off and on now...in the beginning it was nerve racking because I kept thinking AF had shown (I had a chemical the cycle before this BFP stuck, so was so paranoid).

As for BD during TWW and early pregnancy...it can't hurt the growing fetus or implantation. My sex drive has come and gone, and in the beginning I wanted to, but was afraid...ended up doing it anyway and all was well. Be aware though, some people do spot after BD early on...so if you get a BFP and this happens, don't be too alarmed.

Pal - its so hard to figure out whats AF and whats BFP signs...I hope the heaviness is just because your uterus is preparing for a sticky bean and not AF!

Thanks Miranda!!

I've also had a chemical last cycle so that's why I'm nervous as AF is due any moment (I think officially tmrw?)

I just think the spotting on 9dpo was an awesome sign so holding on to hope that baby is taking a little extra time to snuggle in!! Fine by me! :cloud9:

No big symptoms or anything much different to af.. For a few days now I've had a dry throat (and the feeling of something stuck) which is producing a dry cough now, sneezing and runny nose so I guess I'm getting a cold :( but I don't feel run down at all.

All I've had is mild cramps since o on and off all day every day, quite a few pinches in tummy and kinda like stomach ache every day, and the newest is pangs in my ovaries (both)! Restless nights where I wake up every few hours and then at 4am and no more sleep *rolls eyes* And now a dull ache lower down so usual AF feeling? EWCM stretchy off-white for past couple days. That's it I think! I keep hoping I will wake up to achey bb's or a new symptom but nada :( oh well! still early.. 5/6 more daysssss.

Oh and windy pops, hehe.
The usual AF malarkey!

Wannabe: I am so excited for you to test.

Kerry: not long till testing :)

Miranda: How are you today ?

Pickle - I didn't get achey boobs until right before AF due date, I was probably around like 12-14dpo at that point...and it was the only symptom I've NEVER had before. So I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to get some achey boobs ;)

Pal - I'm doing well, in a surprisingly good mood with all the gloom looming over my blood pressure. Had blood drawn today, and go back to the drs tomorrow...but so far today my blood pressure has been relatively normal, if not lower then normal...so keeping my fingers crossed for good results from the blood tests. :)

Hey girls, 8dpo here. Nothing excited to report. I woke up with wet CM, which is unusual this far into my TWW, but then I remembered that DH and I had sex last night, so that's most likely why.

I'm trying to hold off until AF is due (the 15th). I'm not optimistic this cycle, so I feel like it would be a waste of money to test early.

:hi: ladies!

Miranda- I hope you get good news tomorrow! Is it possible that it could be a little elevated because you're nervous? I have everything crossed for great news :)

Wannabe- welcome :hugs: all symptoms sound great! Fx'ed for you and post your test pic if you test, we all enjoy pee sticks :haha:

To all you ladies in your tww- I felt just like af was coming before my bfp. In fact I thought she was going to show early! I was super crampy on both sides and had that full/heavy af feeling. Don't count yourselves out until af shows :) and please pee on some sticks and post them ;) I miss poas! Oh, and implantation can happen early or late, everyone is different and we all metabolize hcg at different rates, so 1 person could show a day after implantation and another could take 6 days on a hpt. I'm rooting for all of you and I can't wait to see some bfp's! :hugs:

Bomma- thanks for posting the poas :) I second what Pickle said :)

I think all you ladies should poas daily and post pics :) did I mention I really miss poas?! ;)

For real though, keep up the pma! You never know what symptoms mean what until you have a + hpt, at least I didn't lol.

I'm ordering a Doppler today, I can't wait anymore! And I can feel my uterus well above my pubic bone, so I'm ready to give it a shot :)

I hope all the preggos are good today too :) feet up when you can :)

Have a great day ladies!

Oh and the sex question, we haven't yet and it's driving me crazy! I was scared at first but now I want it so bad I feel like I'm gonna explode :haha: gotta talk my OH into it ;)

I remember my CM was super thick and creamy during my TWW BFP.

Loulou- when do you get your results back for fifth syndrome, I forget when you said.

Miranda: Glad to know that your BP is relatively normal today. Hope blood results come back good. :)

Ciara: I did not see your post when I logged in this morning. I missed you. About POAS, I will soon be doing that for you. But AF has to stay away for next 36hours or so :haha:

Btw I love to see POAS pics too. :haha:

Hope you all are doing great :flower:

Haha you girls are too funny with POAS :haha:
You will be happy to know that I will be POAS tmrw with FMU with OH!!!!
Anyone care to explain how I'd go about posting a pic on here anyways? You know, for when I get my BFP tmrw ;) (Lord I hope so!!!)

I'm totally going to attack OH tonight for some much-needed :sex: haha...

Yes so happy of course and I know it will be a BFP. :thumbup:

About posting the pic, go to the "go advanced " option, then click on attachment icon, choose file, upload and submit. Can't wait to see your a BFP. Let me :happydance: in advance :)

Btw enjoy :sex: with OH tonight :winkwink:

Just testing the whole pic thing lol ;) I totally want this cake for my bday!!

Thank you, Fairy!!! :)

Attachments

• 3d-cake_pig-in-pen.jpg
    3d-cake_pig-in-pen.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 27
So...If I were to test tonight, how long should I hold my pee before POAS? I always drink a TON of water so my pee is usually pretty diluted....

Maybe a 2-3 hour hold? I think I did a 2 hour hold at night with mine.

Cake is my weakness...and I want to eat that cake now.

Another BFN :cry: guessing I'm out but will keep you updated anyways. I planned on staying on this thread regardless of BFP or not since you ladies are so lovely

If it means anything I still see the shadow where the line is supposed to be? It's probably normal though.

Feeling pretty bummed but will have some make-up :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->