Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Thanks ladies. Took my temp and I have definitely O'd on my birthday haha. Let us hope that this cycle is lucky for all of us xx

Hello pregger ladies. How are u all? Hope great? Miranda yeaaaaa to boy. Kk guess u r in 3rd tri now. Wooow time flies. I remember when u both got ur bfps lol. Please please please sprinkle some sticky baby dust our way please xx

Yep, 3rd trimester :) Going in for my rescheduled glucose test this morning. Since I was super sick 3 weeks ago when we were going to do it. Figures I'd wake up starving today. Feeling pretty good all the way around though, still lack energy and that has been the rough part. Kiddo was out on Spring Break last week so we took that time for a mini family vacation centered around things to do he would enjoy since this summer I won't be doing a whole lot.

I stop by everyday and check on you ladies and throw handfuls of baby dust your way! I hope to see some BFPs popping up soon!

Dream- a birthday o can't happen very often, it's gotta be lucky :) FX'ed for you!!

Kk- thank you! You're getting so close to being due already! And then you'll be tired for other reasons...being up all night ;)

Soooo....I'm a hot fucking mess! My best friend just sent me a picture of a + test that she took this morning! This is the same best friend that has thyroid issues. They weren't even trying, just had a slip-up here and there. I am such a horrible person for feeling so sad when I should be happy for her :( I just don't understand why it's like this??? Why do we with stable, happy relationships and who are financially capable have such a hard time?? And those that aren't get knocked up after one oops?? Ugh... :(

Resentment is normal. We are all going to want something someone else has. You aren't horrible for feeling sad for you and not happy for her, cause really way deep down you are happy for her. One of my good friends and I had that talk last weekend. She's been trying since this time last year and still hadn't had any luck. She has had about 5 friends including me get PG during that time. She said that she puts on the yay face for us, but has cried after each announcement. Then a few days later she doesn't have to put on that yay face, it is a real yay face. And it makes perfect sense to me.

It will happen for you, its just that nagging question of when that makes TTC so rough :( You just keep on keeping on and keep your eye on the finish line <3 ;)

Thanks Kk! :hugs: it's crazy because I've never felt like this. Every time someone announces on here I am genuinely happy for them! I guess part of it is knowing she's not in a good financial spot, but that shouldn't matter. I know I'll be happy for her, I just wish I could share her enthusiasm right now! It's her first so I should be ecstatic. I never expected ttc to take this long, I got pregnant on birth control faster than this lol. Thank you for letting me know I'm not the only one and this is normal :) I definitely won't be sharing my Debbie downer attitude with her anytime soon! :) I want her to enjoy every minute of her excitement and then I'll confess if/when it ever happens for us or after a long while, whatever comes first...

I'm doing well! Lurking in the shadows, sending lots of babydust to you ladies!

Dream - Oing on your bday has gotto be a really good sign!

Loulou - it's totally okay to feel down about it! Having been struggling to conceive yourself its so easy to feel down when someone else gets what you want without even trying!

Kk - glad to hear youre doing well, hope your glucose test is/was a breeze

Dream- a birthday o can't happen very often, it's gotta be lucky :) FX'ed for you!!

Kk- thank you! You're getting so close to being due already! And then you'll be tired for other reasons...being up all night ;)

Soooo....I'm a hot fucking mess! My best friend just sent me a picture of a + test that she took this morning! This is the same best friend that has thyroid issues. They weren't even trying, just had a slip-up here and there. I am such a horrible person for feeling so sad when I should be happy for her :( I just don't understand why it's like this??? Why do we with stable, happy relationships and who are financially capable have such a hard time?? And those that aren't get knocked up after one oops?? Ugh... :(

i totally get where u r coming from. me and 4 of my friends all had babies 2012 and now 3 of them have 2nd babies already and 4th is popping in may. |I was very jealous of each announcement and each of my bfn but it does get easier. i have just resigned my faith. DH's motto is "if it happened before, then it will happen again". So it absolutely normal to feel that way cos that makes u human. We will NAIL THOSE SUCKERS SOON lol. Let us just keep trying, it will happen for all of us :happydance:

Its normal to feel that way hun. I feel the same way too. My cousin brother who is one year older to me is expecting his first baby with his wife of 3years. Another cousin who is way younger than me and got married two years back delivered a baby girl few days back. We are now married for four years and without a baby. All of my friends have babies.

AFM: I could not manage to get DH to BD last night or this morning. Why I waited till night ! Seems all the BD we have done so far is of no use. We just needed one more yesterday but no he was not up for it. He did not know about opk but still...So far we BDed on cd8, 10, 12, 15(might be +opk)...clear +opk on cd16 but no BD. I think I am out ...

But trying to be optimistic and thinking may be just may be I have a small ray of hope. Now only prayer can help.

Its normal to feel that way hun. I feel the same way too. My cousin brother who is one year older to me is expecting his first baby with his wife of 3years. Another cousin who is way younger than me and got married two years back delivered a baby girl few days back. We are now married for four years and without a baby. All of my friends have babies.

AFM: I could not manage to get DH to BD last night or this morning. Why I waited till night ! Seems all the BD we have done so far is of no use. We just needed one more yesterday but no he was not up for it. He did not know about opk but still...So far we BDed on cd8, 10, 12, 15(might be +opk)...clear +opk on cd16 but no BD. I think I am out ...

But trying to be optimistic and thinking may be just may be I have a small ray of hope. Now only prayer can help.

sweetie positive doesn't mean that uve o'd, it means that you will o in 24 - 48 hrs. Sooo u still have loads of time. Keep bding until ur opk turns negative or u see a spike in temp. Good luck Hun xx

I took my temp this morning and it was above my normal cover line range. And I don't think I can get him to BD tonight and also I don't want to. Just hoping and praying now that its better if I already have ovulated yesterday. Its hard really to get him to baby dancing.

Don't worry about it. It only takes one. U bded in ur fertile window and that is all that matters. So u r covered Hun. Let the tww commence. Good luck xx

This TTC takes toll on couples. DH sometimes feel I want him not for him but for baby making. I mean I want to get intimate with him and love him and enjoy each other but have to BD for baby too at times. Men are not broody like women.

So how was your b'day dream ? What did you do ? Its actually great to "O" on b'day.

Fairyy - I often wonder if my oh feels like that, I'm pretty sure he does, I would! What can you do eh.

Dream - happy birthday lovely!! Hope you have a wonderful day and how nice to o on your bday, might be the luck you've needed :hugs:

Lou - absolutely normal to feel like that. I feel sick just thinking about the day one of my close friends tells me, it's even worse that they don't know we are trying so if it happened they wouldn't understand. I've learnt to just let me emotions flow and allow myself to feel angry, upset or whatever, in any situation. I feel like I get over it quicker if I stop trying to force myself to feel happy.

Afm, still got a pos opk today, no proper dip or rise :shrug: bd last night and hope to attack tonight too.

Attack tonight definitely. Today might be the day. :)

Breakfast in bed and some lovely presents. Kenneth cole handbag from Dh, Dolce perfume from DD lol. On our way out now for dinner. Having a lovely day. Talk later ladies xx

Happy Birthday Dream! I'm glad you had a fabulous day!

Loulou - I just wanted to say that what you are feeling is normal. I have a hard time even reading these boards anymore because I feel little pings of "why not me?" I don't want to feel like that. I want to just be happy for others and for myself. So, I've taken a few steps back. But, I think about you guys all the time and I know krissykat is checking in on your guys so I hope that if something big happens, I will find out about it!

I understand about stepping back from here DD but i rather talk to u ladies about my feelings than keep it inside. How ever helps you deal with it is k, ttc is stressful enough on its own. I wish u the very best Hun and good luck xx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->