Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

That cake looks delicious and I have a sweet tooth.

Sorry about BFN. But you are not out yet.:hugs:
We would be very happy if you decide to stay with us. :)

Edit: Try testing with FMU. May be your pee was diluted when you tested. Good luck.

Hi Girlies

Welcome Wannabemomy! These girls are fab for support during this stressful time! Im soo glad i found them! How are you feeling?
Remember your not out until the witch shows!

Fairry and pickle, how are you holding out?

Miranda- I hope your next appt goes well, make sure you get plenty of rest!

Loulou- How exciting, a doppler! Hopefully we will get some more pics this month with 2 lines!

Afm- I saw the doc yesterday, I have to go for bloods to check my hormones, then ill be sending the dh to have checks, just to make sure everythings ok. Im kinda accepting its not gonna be my time just yet, i dont know why i feel so negative this month, it might be because every month so far ive opked, not drank alcohol, analysed every symptom, bd'd as much as possible and thought about it 24/7 but this month with my birthday ive drunk far too much, we havent had that much sex, only really the 2 days i had a positive opk. Also this weekend im away with the girls for a hen do so i suppose i feel like ill get back to concentrating on it all next cycle!

Lots of :hugs: and :dust: to those on the tww, i really hope we get some bfps this month!!

And to all you mamas to be :happydance::flower::hugs:

xxxxxxx

Welcome wanabemommy :hugs:

Jessie,pickle,pal and bomma how are u ladies today? Any update?

Miranda and loulou when do u both get ur respective results. Hope they are both good news x

kk 7 days

I should have results today at some point :) Doppler is ordered, should have it by the 15th :)

Miranda- good luck with everything today, I'm hoping for great results! :)

Wannabe- what kind of tests are you using? Feel free to post even if you think it may be a bfn, you never know! :) and please do stick around, all of these ladies are wonderful and supportive :) and that is one of the cutest cakes I have ever seen!

Jessie- I felt the same way the month I got my bfp! I didn't try, barely bd'ed, and drank for a week strait on spring break! Sometimes all it takes is a little relaxing, I've still got my fx'ed for you!

Pal- I'm hoping af is a no show and you get to post a bfp!

Pickle, Bomma, and bdb84- how's it going ladies? Hopefully lots of good symptoms and an upcoming bfp!

Kk- one week left Momma! I am so excited for you!

Natasha- how have you been feeling? Do you have a bump? Happy 13 weeks! :)

Danielle- it's been a long while! Idk if you still check in, but just wanted you to know that I've been thinking about you and I hope all is well :)

I'm sorry if I missed anyone or anything, trying to get the kids ready for school.

I planned on waiting to tell ppl until around 12 weeks, but I think I'm going to have to change my plans or not go out in public. I'm definitely sporting a little bump already, probably half of it is bloat lol. I started showing early with my ds too, by 12 weeks it was ridiculously obvious. I thought since I'm about 15 lbs heavier now that I might be about to hide it a bit, but my body has other plans lol :dohh: definitely telling the kids this week, I'm nervous!

Dream - im doing good thanks hun, early af pains for me today, at least a week early!:wacko:

Loulou- How exciting to tell people, the kids are gonna be so over the moon! All your friends and family will be soooo happy for you! :happydance:

Dream - im doing good thanks hun, early af pains for me today, at least a week early!:wacko:

Loulou- How exciting to tell people, the kids are gonna be so over the moon! All your friends and family will be soooo happy for you! :happydance:

My son will be excited, but my daughter will definitely not be! She's told me for years that if I have another she will move out. I just keep telling her it's not her choice and thankfully other family members that have heard her say this have told her the same thing. I'm hoping by getting the Doppler and having her go to some of my appt's will help her to connect and feel involved and less left out. I understand being the oldest (I'm the oldest of 3) and I know she just feels that there is more pressure on her and she gets less attention (which is not true, we hold both of them accountable, of course age makes it different. And we evenly give attention or at least try to). I'm hoping for the best :) I have noticed she hasn't said anything about me getting fat recently, which is strange for her, she really likes to remind me that I've gained weight, especially since she is wearing all of my old clothes lol. She's pretty perceptive and I guess I'm hoping that she already knows and has had time to adjust to the idea and not see it so negatively :)

As for my family- my mom is excited and my BIL is crazy excited (other than him, none of his 3 siblings have any kids). I think my Dad will be indifferent and sad because he lives so far away and can't fully enjoy the infant stage, but ultimately I think he'll be happy for us. I'm sure there will be some ppl that think we're crazy, my kids are spread pretty far apart- first 2 are almost 5 yrs and this one will be over 7 yrs from my last, but I got to enjoy each of them individually until school starts :)

I'm done rambling for now and of course I'll let you girls know how it goes :)

OMG Lou, I didn't realize you were pregnant!!! How exciting, congrats! I love he idea of being able to enjoy each one individually, such a great perspective. Everyone was on me to have babies back to back (I couldn't even if I wanted to apparently lol) and I used to say "I want to spend some alone time with my 1st and get to enjoy her by herself for a bit before adding another." My youngest sister and I are 11 years apart, and we're close as can be! How exciting, so happy for you!

Wannabe, I feel your pain! 11dpo stark white bfn over here! I thought FOR SURE I'd have a hint of a line today. Af must be gearing up to make it's debut. Argh.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 7
Another BFN :cry: guessing I'm out but will keep you updated anyways. I planned on staying on this thread regardless of BFP or not since you ladies are so lovely

If it means anything I still see the shadow where the line is supposed to be? It's probably normal though.

Feeling pretty bummed but will have some make-up :sex:

Please do feel welcome to stick around, these ladies are amazing!

Hi Girlies

Welcome Wannabemomy! These girls are fab for support during this stressful time! Im soo glad i found them! How are you feeling?
Remember your not out until the witch shows!

Fairry and pickle, how are you holding out?

Miranda- I hope your next appt goes well, make sure you get plenty of rest!

Loulou- How exciting, a doppler! Hopefully we will get some more pics this month with 2 lines!

Afm- I saw the doc yesterday, I have to go for bloods to check my hormones, then ill be sending the dh to have checks, just to make sure everythings ok. Im kinda accepting its not gonna be my time just yet, i dont know why i feel so negative this month, it might be because every month so far ive opked, not drank alcohol, analysed every symptom, bd'd as much as possible and thought about it 24/7 but this month with my birthday ive drunk far too much, we havent had that much sex, only really the 2 days i had a positive opk. Also this weekend im away with the girls for a hen do so i suppose i feel like ill get back to concentrating on it all next cycle!

Lots of :hugs: and :dust: to those on the tww, i really hope we get some bfps this month!!

And to all you mamas to be :happydance::flower::hugs:

xxxxxxx

I have to wait until 4:15 est time for my appointment...so long day today :haha" but I'm not too concerned. I've been recording my blood pressure and it's been low/normal for the most part.

Don't count yourself out just yet, I really thought I didn't have a glimmer of a chance the cycle I got my sticky BFP, I thought for sure I'd missed O all together and I was so depressed.

I should have results today at some point :) Doppler is ordered, should have it by the 15th :)

Miranda- good luck with everything today, I'm hoping for great results! :)

Wannabe- what kind of tests are you using? Feel free to post even if you think it may be a bfn, you never know! :) and please do stick around, all of these ladies are wonderful and supportive :) and that is one of the cutest cakes I have ever seen!

Jessie- I felt the same way the month I got my bfp! I didn't try, barely bd'ed, and drank for a week strait on spring break! Sometimes all it takes is a little relaxing, I've still got my fx'ed for you!

Pal- I'm hoping af is a no show and you get to post a bfp!

Pickle, Bomma, and bdb84- how's it going ladies? Hopefully lots of good symptoms and an upcoming bfp!

Kk- one week left Momma! I am so excited for you!

Natasha- how have you been feeling? Do you have a bump? Happy 13 weeks! :)

Danielle- it's been a long while! Idk if you still check in, but just wanted you to know that I've been thinking about you and I hope all is well :)

I'm sorry if I missed anyone or anything, trying to get the kids ready for school.

I planned on waiting to tell ppl until around 12 weeks, but I think I'm going to have to change my plans or not go out in public. I'm definitely sporting a little bump already, probably half of it is bloat lol. I started showing early with my ds too, by 12 weeks it was ridiculously obvious. I thought since I'm about 15 lbs heavier now that I might be about to hide it a bit, but my body has other plans lol :dohh: definitely telling the kids this week, I'm nervous!

Hopefully they give your results quickly! I'm waiting on my blood work to come back from yesterday, keeping my fingers crossed its good news for both of us! Which Doppler did you end up getting? A lady on a different thread I frequent has the sonoline B and was able to hear her little bean starting 8 weeks!

Hopefully your daughter takes well to your news, I'm sure she'll warm up to the idea. And if it's a girl, that'd help too ;) My siblings and I were all born really close together, I'm around 20-21 months younger then my sister, about 21-22 month older then my little sister and my little brother is 18 months younger then her--my mom had herself irish twins :haha: On that same note though, one of my husbands family friends has kids that are around 31, 22 and 12 - so big gap.

Welcome wanabemommy :hugs:

Jessie,pickle,pal and bomma how are u ladies today? Any update?

Miranda and loulou when do u both get ur respective results. Hope they are both good news x

kk 7 days

Happy 13 weeks dream, in the 2nd tri in some books!!!

Wannabe, I feel your pain! 11dpo stark white bfn over here! I thought FOR SURE I'd have a hint of a line today. Af must be gearing up to make it's debut. Argh.

11dpo is still early, don't lose hope just yet!

Lots of baby dust to you ladies, hope today finds all you well!

:hugs: Thanks so much girls, you are all so amazingly supportive. You have no idea how much that means to me!
OH and I decided not to test this morning FMU since we are pretty bummed about last night. The good news is though that we had our sexy-time :sex: and afterwards there was still no sign of the witch! Sex usually makes it come on but nope, nothing and nothing this morning so far either and it's almost noon! :happydance:
I did have some more brown stringy CM when checking, but as long as it's brown I'm not too worried because many pregnant women have brown residual bleeding, right? And it's not even what I would consider spotting by any means, it's only when I check internally, and usually after a BM (sorry TMI lol)

Lou - How exciting to tell your children! Why do you think your daughter will be so upset?? How old is she again? Hopefully she surprises you and gets happy for you!! :hugs:

Bomma - You're still early and have time for that BFP to show up!! When is AF due for you officially? I've read a few stories about not getting a BFP but still no period and then at like 28dpo finally got their BFP so I'm kindof holding out that bit of hope although rare things like that do happen and my body seems to like tricking me so maybe it's just going to slowly wait ;)
Also, isn't it true that possibly when I tested at 13dpo my HCG could have been 1, then 2 days later at 15dpo it would be 2 (double) but still not registering on a HPT because you need at least 5-10HCG??
Yes I know, I'm pulling at straws but a girl can hope!

:hugs: Thanks so much girls, you are all so amazingly supportive. You have no idea how much that means to me!
OH and I decided not to test this morning FMU since we are pretty bummed about last night. The good news is though that we had our sexy-time :sex: and afterwards there was still no sign of the witch! Sex usually makes it come on but nope, nothing and nothing this morning so far either and it's almost noon! :happydance:
I did have some more brown stringy CM when checking, but as long as it's brown I'm not too worried because many pregnant women have brown residual bleeding, right? And it's not even what I would consider spotting by any means, it's only when I check internally, and usually after a BM (sorry TMI lol)

Lou - How exciting to tell your children! Why do you think your daughter will be so upset?? How old is she again? Hopefully she surprises you and gets happy for you!! :hugs:

Bomma - You're still early and have time for that BFP to show up!! When is AF due for you officially? I've read a few stories about not getting a BFP but still no period and then at like 28dpo finally got their BFP so I'm kindof holding out that bit of hope although rare things like that do happen and my body seems to like tricking me so maybe it's just going to slowly wait ;)
Also, isn't it true that possibly when I tested at 13dpo my HCG could have been 1, then 2 days later at 15dpo it would be 2 (double) but still not registering on a HPT because you need at least 5-10HCG??
Yes I know, I'm pulling at straws but a girl can hope!

I echo what you said. I have same brown thing after BM. But I know it's AF for me. Totally expecting her to start tonight or early morning tomorrow. If it doesn't progress to bleeding by tomorrow morning then I will POAS. But chances are very slim. I am so down today, not even gone for exercising. But strange thing is that I don't have any cramps.

I don't have any cramps either!!
Just the wet feeling - makes me keep checking for AF/spotting but nothing. I have had brown spotting before AF before but not necessarily brown stringy CM as I had a few times this cycle. :shrug:
I'm trying to wrap my brain around the thought that I might actually NOT be pregnant right now, and although it's deflating, it will be okay...
OH is all "well let's try again for next month?" but I'm still not over THIS month yet...

Cramps here but no brown tinged anything! Haha! I peed on two tests today, nothing. Will try again in the morning.

I have started to cramp. So I think pretty much I am on to the next cycle. Good luck ladies. Hope :witch: stays away from you.

On the subject of cramps, I've had mild background-type cramps since o! And now a little stronger today. Bit tired of it! No tinged cm, in fact I think my EWCM dried up today. Not sure what to think cause I have nothing new. :shrug:

I'm going to try and respond to everything, but chances are I'll forget something :haha:

Miranda- I ordered a sonoline b :) I read good things about it.

I'm waiting with you on my results. I called and the secretary wouldn't give me the results for some reason, said the dr will call me but maybe not today because he has 2 girls in labor :dohh: so I hope you will have better luck than I did lol!

Bomma- :rofl: your I didn't know post gave me a good chuckle! Thank you :)

Keep testing, you just never know until af shows or not! I have a love/hate relationship with the tests you're using, I swear 90% of the time I can see something! Fx'ed for you!

Wannabe- my dd is almost 12 and just really wants to be an only child (too late for that! :haha: )

The more time af stays away, the better the chance gets :) I wouldn't rule pregnancy out unless there's full on af! And you are right, hcg takes 48-72 hrs to double, so late implanters show late + tests.

Pal- I really hope it's not af! If it is, treat yourself to a drink and wallow for a day or two, and then upward and onward :hugs:

My everything is crossed for all of you ladies (in one way or another) :hugs:

Hi all- I have never posted on any of these sites (but I stalk them all!) :flower:

I am 3 dpo- have been trying to concieve for 3 yrs- all natural and no fertility docs or meds. However, I am 39, and I am just not ready to give up yet. I started fertility blend from GNC( 3weeks now), and for the FIRST time ever I noticed spotting during my ovulation- in my ewcm! ( lots of BD'ing during Ovul. time) Also, I noticed that I don't have any hairs on my chin this month ( hormone related?). So I thought I would post something this time, hoping maybe this is a POSITIVE thing. I will update on signs/symptoms as they occur,and of course my POAS outcomes.

Thanks for allof your posts, as I always enjoy reading about everyone's experiences.

Emmeeann <3

On the subject of cramps, I've had mild background-type cramps since o! And now a little stronger today. Bit tired of it! No tinged cm, in fact I think my EWCM dried up today. Not sure what to think cause I have nothing new. :shrug:

Your chart looks fantastic! When are you testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->