Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Hi all- I have never posted on any of these sites (but I stalk them all!) :flower:

I am 3 dpo- have been trying to concieve for 3 yrs- all natural and no fertility docs or meds. However, I am 39, and I am just not ready to give up yet. I started fertility blend from GNC( 3weeks now), and for the FIRST time ever I noticed spotting during my ovulation- in my ewcm! ( lots of BD'ing during Ovul. time) Also, I noticed that I don't have any hairs on my chin this month ( hormone related?). So I thought I would post something this time, hoping maybe this is a POSITIVE thing. I will update on signs/symptoms as they occur,and of course my POAS outcomes.

Thanks for allof your posts, as I always enjoy reading about everyone's experiences.

Emmeeann <3

Welcome hun! :hugs: you are a strong woman and will make a great mommy! You have a great outlook and I wish you the best of luck! Hopefully this will be your lucky cycle! Fx'ed for you!

My plan for this month is to BD on the days of positive opk days with pre-seed. Does it sound good ?

My plan for this month is to BD on the days of positive opk days with pre-seed. Does it sound good ?

I would say just try for every other day from like cd 10 until + opk, then do 2 or 3 days in a row, skip a day, and then bd once more. Like smep :) I really think even every other day is sufficient from cd 12 to cd 18 though, especially to make sure his swimmers are nice and built up. And try not to stress about it love. If opk's stress you out or are confusing, don't use them. What brand do you usually use? I think some are more sensitive to an LH rise than others and can give you a better idea of when your fertile time is. No matter what, your body is the best indicator you have, as long as you listen to it :)

On the subject of cramps, I've had mild background-type cramps since o! And now a little stronger today. Bit tired of it! No tinged cm, in fact I think my EWCM dried up today. Not sure what to think cause I have nothing new. :shrug:

Your chart looks fantastic! When are you testing?

Thanks lovely! So nice to hear you're already showing, I hope I show quickly when I succeed :flower:

Will be testing with ic from tomorrow or day after as I only have 4 lol. I also don't want to see a negative, which never usually bothers me but I guess it takes it's toll.

I would say just try for every other day from like cd 10 until + opk, then do 2 or 3 days in a row, skip a day, and then bd once more. Like smep :) I really think even every other day is sufficient from cd 12 to cd 18 though, especially to make sure his swimmers are nice and built up. And try not to stress about it love. If opk's stress you out or are confusing, don't use them. What brand do you usually use? I think some are more sensitive to an LH rise than others and can give you a better idea of when your fertile time is. No matter what, your body is the best indicator you have, as long as you listen to it :)

I use first response or answer brand 7pk opk. My problem is that if we start early then we stop early too and don't go past the first day of positive opk :dohh:

You started to show bump already :flower: post a pic.

I use first response or answer brand 7pk opk. My problem is that if we start early then we stop early too and don't go past the first day of positive opk :dohh:

I just saw in another thread where the cheaper opk's were picking up the LH surge better than the frer ones. I have some wonfo opk's left if you want them (you just have to pee in a cup and dip them). If you want them, just pm me your address and I'll send them to you :)

I will post a bump pic soon, in the next few days :)

On the subject of cramps, I've had mild background-type cramps since o! And now a little stronger today. Bit tired of it! No tinged cm, in fact I think my EWCM dried up today. Not sure what to think cause I have nothing new. :shrug:

Your chart looks fantastic! When are you testing?

Thanks lovely! So nice to hear you're already showing, I hope I show quickly when I succeed :flower:

Will be testing with ic from tomorrow or day after as I only have 4 lol. I also don't want to see a negative, which never usually bothers me but I guess it takes it's toll.

I can't wait to see those tests! :) and I totally understand about it taking a toll, especially when one month seems so promising! I juat always expected a bfn and was super surprised when the bfp came! Thought I was seeing things :haha:

Good news ladies! I am immune to fifths! :thumbsup: :happydance:

Miranda- I hope your appt went/is going well :flower:

Lou - yay for immunity to 5ths!

fairy - sorry you're out this month :hugs: but I like how you're planning next cycle already :) I believe what Lou said works or even just BD every other day from CD10-CD18 or so? I'm not sure about you or anybody else but personally my sex drive goes crazy high when I am about to ovulate so I just follow my own body.

afm - Still no AF, no cramping, no real spotting but still that brown stretchy CM only when wiping, it doesn't even make it on my panties. I'm just focusing on losing weight and eating healthier so going to take my mind off the whole TTC business now anyways and soon enough I'll either get AF or BFP. Obv I'd love the BFP but I am ok either way because it would probably benefit my little bean if I lost 20lbs first..

Welcome em! Hope this cycle is lucky for you!

Loulou - yay!!! So so so glad to hear you're immune. Must be such a relief!

Pal - sorry AF came, but sounds like you have a good plan for the new cycle, sending baby dust in advance to help catch a sticky bean!

Pickle - can't wait to see some POAS, hopefully they come with a bfp!

Keeping fingers crossed for the rest of you for bfps!

Afm - appointment went well, my blood pressure was normal!!! No protein in my urine. So now I just go in weekly to keep an eye on things!

Miranda- that is awesome! Yay! I'm so glad both of our tests had good outcomes :)

Wannabe- definitely focusing on something else is helpful :) my best friend had just lost 20 lbs when she found out she was pregnant! Hopefully you'll get a surprise bfp in the meantime :)

I just saw in another thread where the cheaper opk's were picking up the LH surge better than the frer ones. I have some wonfo opk's left if you want them (you just have to pee in a cup and dip them). If you want them, just pm me your address and I'll send them to you :)

I will post a bump pic soon, in the next few days :)

Aww you are so sweet Ciara :hugs:
FRER works fine for me but I get sometimes doubtful with the thickness of the control line. Decided to go with Answer brand this time. I like them better. If you don't mind sending them then I will give you my address. Thanks sweetie. :flower: I might get some extra luck with those :)

Great news Ciara and Miranda. So happy to hear this update from you both. Great sense of relief. :happydance:

Lou - yay for immunity to 5ths!

fairy - sorry you're out this month :hugs: but I like how you're planning next cycle already :) I believe what Lou said works or even just BD every other day from CD10-CD18 or so? I'm not sure about you or anybody else but personally my sex drive goes crazy high when I am about to ovulate so I just follow my own body.

afm - Still no AF, no cramping, no real spotting but still that brown stretchy CM only when wiping, it doesn't even make it on my panties. I'm just focusing on losing weight and eating healthier so going to take my mind off the whole TTC business now anyways and soon enough I'll either get AF or BFP. Obv I'd love the BFP but I am ok either way because it would probably benefit my little bean if I lost 20lbs first..

When are you testing next ? :dust:

Lou - Thanks for sharing that sweetie that's such a great outcome for your friend!!

Fairy - I want to wait a bit more to see if AF is just running late or what. Only have 1 FRER left and 1 of those .88cent walmart ones, which I believe detect higher levels? Next test will probably be....Friday or Sat with FMU?

I keep getting AF-type cramps but they only last a second then go away for a while. Very randomly this happens. I had more brown stringy CM again, took a pic of it for my own records lol could post it on here but for some reason the spoiler only lets me use a URL? It's pretty dark brown really but if I look close it's tinted yellow still also.

:shrug: I'm not sure if this is normal with AF or BFP really....Seems super odd that I've had this since about 9dpo when I think I officially had IB as it was creamy pinkish brown and more "spotting" than just CM. Who the heck knows now lol just wait and see :coffee:

I also have a slight headache (I suffer from terrible migraines) today which I've found to be a slight connection to oncoming AF. We will see...Hopefully it's just a pregnancy headache lol. I took 1 Excedrin and luckily it has just maintained as "slight headache" rather than "terrible migraine with vomiting" so YAY for that!!

Loulou- Yay!! Im so please for you, i bet you feel much more relaxed now!:happydance:

Fairry- aww im so sorry youre out this month but it sounds like you have a plan now ready for next month!:dust:

Miranda- That is great news! :flower: Now you can enjoy!

Wannabe- All your symptoms sound promising, your doing really well with holding out to test, i really hope you get that BFP!

Pickle- how are you doing?

Im going for blood this afternoon to check my hormone levels so fingers crossed ill have peace of mind!:wacko:

No squinter here just a B. F. N.
Its OK, I know there's still time.
Really trying to be positive. :)

I'm good thanks Jessie, maybe you will find out you have high hcg in your hormone tests eh!

Attachments

• IMG_20140612_021139.jpg
    IMG_20140612_021139.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 7
Ohhhh and before anyone gets excited about my chart, I had such a bad night very restless and it was hot and ughhhh! So I woke up a lot. I do wish so much that it was a natural spike :( :(

Lou & Miranda awesome to hear your results :)

Oh my gosh girls...I'm pretty sure I see a second line!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 13
Pickle- dang you! You took the with out of my sails! I was just going to comment on that incredible spike! It may still be good that you were hot and uncomfortable (I feel like that all the time!) ;) thanks for the poas, I can't wait to see it turn to a bfp! And you still have plenty of time for that :) I think you're body is getting back to what it's supposed to be doing, which is awesome! Your chart is a perfect example of what a chart should look like :) that is fab news and definitely something to celebrate! :happydance:

Pal- I absolutely do not mind sending those to you :) I think there's 29 of them left and I'd rather give them to someone than waste them :) I think they're awesome, there was no second guessing a + with those because they have nice, thick lines and lots of color!

Wannabe- I still have my fx'ed for you! You never know! What dpo are you today 15? 16? When was the last time you tested? Is there any chance you o'ed a little later? Some ppl find those $.88 tests very reliable, I just think they suck for progression because they take forever to get dark lines, but they're good and cheap for early testing :) I would be testing like a mad woman :haha: if you do decide to test tomorrow or Saturday, try and post it for us to look with you :) and idk how everyone else is but my fmu always seemed light and diluted. I waited until 2 or 3mu or until I could get a good 3-4 hr hold and some good, dark pee :haha: anyways...I hope af stays far away! :)

Jessie- I have my fx'ed for great news from the dr! What dpo are you? Have you tested at all? Sorry if you said any of this, I can't remember anything :haha:

Oh and wannabe, I used to get awful migraines too! They distorted my vision and made me feel sick and the only thing that ever helped was sleep. I was told that it could be from estrogen and could indicate an estrogen dominance. Have you ever mentioned it to your ob/gyn or your dr? I think different kinds of migraines can mean different things, but it's worth looking into because they're awful! I've only had one since I became pregnant and I'm loving that :)

Afm- I just ordered a bunch of makeup and I'm super excited about it lol. I'm obsessive about doing my makeup before I leave the house (my family hates it and always make fun of me because I they say I take forever to get ready lol). My eyebrows take forever to shape and get perfect, so I just ordered a couple kits, and I'm hoping they cut down my get ready time :) stupid, I know :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->