Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Oh my gosh girls...I'm pretty sure I see a second line!

I see it in all of them! This is getting exciting! When are you testing next? What dpo are you? Frer time? :haha: I get way too excited! :)

I wanna reply to all the entries prior to this but I can't concentrate right now I'm freaking lol!!

I see it too! As so as DD is done eating breakfast, I'm hauling both our butts up to the store for a FRER!

Wannabe - I used to get migraines (not super bad, but made me nauseous) before AF would come, it's actually one of the reasons I knew my chemical pregnancy was happening, because I got such a bad migraine right after I first started bleeding.

Pickle - Keeping my fingers crossed for a 2nd line to show up soon!

Bomma - I'm pretty certain I see a 2nd line in almost all those pics! Can't wait to see it progress!

Jessie - Good luck on the blood tests, hope you get answers!

Pickle- are you sure there's nothing on that Ic? I can only download a really blurry version to my phone, but I'm pretty sure when I darken it, I can see something. I'll try and upload what I see :)

I've circled and pointed to where I see color. I wish it was a better pic, but this is what I had to work with :thumbup:

PicsArt_1402584002636.jpg

Edit- For some reason it won't let me zoom in, so sorry if you can't either! I can actually see it quite clearly to the right of where my arrow is if I tilt my screen :)

It looks different on my phone, I can actually see a line where the arrow is and a line to the right of it :haha: shoot, I tried!

Lou - Make-up is awesome lol I only wear it on special occasions or days where I just want to feel sexy (OH loves when I do this lol). It's so good for enhancing my mood and it doesn't hurt anyone so why not!! Don't forget we're all waiting for that baby bump photo ;) :happydance:

Bomma - I'm really sorry but I personally don't see anything. I'm glad the other girls do though. I'm so happy for you!! Hopefully it's the start of your BFP!!

Yes my migraines are absolutely awful to say the least. I get nauseous/vomiting, motion sick (even when standing still), feels like my head is literally going to explode because there's so much pressure...My doctor knows about it but we haven't come up with any true "triggers". I'm just starting now to think that sometimes it happens before my AF and quite common for me to get one on CD3 when AF is nearly gone. I was prescribed Imitrex but that makes me a little loopy and I don't feel right while driving so I take the more practical option of 2 Excedrin and saltines or other salty chips (some reason salt helps?) I also try coffee too but with Excedrin makes me feel a little "high" lol so the best thing is really just a dark room and sleeping it off. It's the worst.

Luckily I've just had that slight headache, I took 1 Excedrin just to be safe but it never went into a migraine :happydance: I also still don't have AF or any true cramps :happydance: I am CD31/17DPO today! I have technically had longer cycles of 35days or so but my last 4 were 30, 30, 30 and 33 (chemical). Fingers are crossed!

I had to have a night time snack last night as I was STARVING right before bed. Now this morning I am super sleepy and have absolutely NO appetite yet and it's already 11am.

Oh my gosh girls...I'm pretty sure I see a second line!

I see it in all of them! This is getting exciting! When are you testing next? What dpo are you? Frer time? :haha: I get way too excited! :)

I wanna reply to all the entries prior to this but I can't concentrate right now I'm freaking lol!!

I see it too! As so as DD is done eating breakfast, I'm hauling both our butts up to the store for a FRER!

I can't wait for the frer!

Holy Moly where do i begin :dohh:?

Emme a very big welcome to u :hugs:, feel free to stick around with these lovely ladies x

Jessie good luck at ur appointment and hope u get a surprise :bfp: x

Wanabe feeling like af is coming is a good sign of bfp. A lot of ladies that got their bfp, had the same symptom. Good luck x

Loulou and Miranada :happydance::happydance: yeaa for the result ..pheww

Pal :hugs: I am sorry sweetie that the stupid hag got u , but i am soooo happy that u picked ur self right up and jumped back on ttc wagon. i used to do exactly the same , once the stupid hag shows, i wallow in self pity for a day or 2 then come up with a plan for the cycle and bam i am back and it worked all the time. Hopefully this will be the cycle . I didn't start bding till cd13 when i got my bfp so u can delay and make oh starve a little till cd 10 or slightly later then start ur smep. Don't forget that every cycle is a cycle closer to ur :bfp:. wish u the very best this cycle sweetie x

Pickle holy moly spike, i know u said about not sleeping but still a spike is a spike hun. Keep poas and posting for us , i can't wait for ur bfp to show x

Bomma :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance: I see it in all of them . I am soooooo excited. Go get frer quick yeaaaa Congrats x

Kk 6 days x

I hope that i have not forgotten anyone lol

Oh Lou - Yes it could be possible I O'd later as I don't temp or chart but just go by EWCM and my sex drive usually tells me when I'm O'ing. If I did O later I'm not sure if I have a chance though because I think we only BD on CD 2, 5, 8, 10, 11, 14(2x), 16(pull out), 19(tried but got cramps), 27, 29 so really not sure. I was having symptoms at 8dpo anyways and that spotting was on 9dpo so :shrug:

My cervix has been very sore from about CD 14-19 that was new for me. We actually had to stop sex because it felt so uncomfortable. Only did it on CD14 cuz I was sure I was ovulating lol

Will likely sleep over with OH tonight and test with FMU tmrw early morn before he goes in to work.

Oh Lou - Yes it could be possible I O'd later as I don't temp or chart but just go by EWCM and my sex drive usually tells me when I'm O'ing. If I did O later I'm not sure if I have a chance though because I think we only BD on CD 2, 5, 8, 10, 11, 14(2x), 16(pull out), 19(tried but got cramps), 27, 29 so really not sure. I was having symptoms at 8dpo anyways and that spotting was on 9dpo so :shrug:

My cervix has been very sore from about CD 14-19 that was new for me. We actually had to stop sex because it felt so uncomfortable. Only did it on CD14 cuz I was sure I was ovulating lol

Will likely sleep over with OH tonight and test with FMU tmrw early morn before he goes in to work.

Even if you ovulated on cd 15 or 16 or so, you'd be fine with swimmers :) they do stick around and wait for a while ;)

Idk about the sore cervix, unless your OH hit it during :sex: ? That has definitely happened to me!

Please post your test :) we're good at line spotting :)

I will get a bump pic going soon! It's not as easy as I thought to take one lol.

Your migraines sound awful! I used to get the wal-mart version of excedrin and I loved it! And it was cheap :) they don't mix well with coffee because they already have caffeine in them.

FX for a sticky bean Bomma, can't wait to see the FRER!

I'm still over here tossing baby dust glitter for all you ladies in the TWW!

Pal, sorry AF got you that dirty dirty bastage. Best wishes for a BFP for next month!

AFM- Someone get this baby out!!! 6 more days.

Emme Welcome!!

Miranda I'm glad your BP was normal and Lou that you are immune to 5ths!!

Dream I hope your PG is treating you well :)

Do any of your girls have experience with very thick ejaculate from your OH/DH? My OH has super thick cum it's really strange lol and usually after sex I lay for about 5-10 mins but then when I get up it all seems to come out in one big stretchy blob?? I've read somewhere about high semen viscosity and low motility and wonder if maybe he has this issue?
Any idea where he would go for testing? We've only been TTC probably 5 months properly so just wondering what the next step is besides waiting 1 year.
Also...Do FRERs always have a shadowy line where the 2nd line would be if you hold it up to a light?? This keeps making me wonder because both the tests I've done had this but now I wonder if it's just normal or start of a BFP? They look stark white until held to light...
Just told OH I want to test tmrw morn and he is on board :thumbup: I love having him there with me...He is the cutest with looking at it as it goes across the screen haha :cloud9: love him! He always calls sex "B.D" or "babydance" now lol it's so funny cuz he said it the other day and I'm like ok sweetie but I already ovulated lol. We are also talking about babynames already even though he thinks I'm crazy (I'm clearly obsessed...wanted to have a baby when I was like 12 lmao) but we both love the name Tyler for a boy! Yay!

I will post tmrw's test whether or not I think it's BFP just for you girls to see, but like OH says its not good to get false hope so he always says "nope not yet" as I'm like omg I see a shadow! lol
And yeah, walmart excedrin is a joke for me...apparently I need the actual name-brand twice as much $$$ type excedrin. But aaaanything is worth it to rid those!!
I actually find it odd I haven't had one at all this cycle that I remember? Now I need to look at my notes lol cuz it's truely really rare not to have 1 for a whole month!! :happydance:

Wannabe I'm having the same issue with my FRER, I can only See a line when I I hold it up with light behind it. Maybe my cheapie was an evap or false pos? I have a FRER digi I'm saving for either tomorrow am or Saturday am.

Lou thank you for your hope :) I've had a crappy day and that made me feel a bit better :haha: I did all sorts of editing to it this morn before posting and I could swear I could see something in person with the ic but when I held it to the light I realised it was a white line so, an evap or just the mark it dyes if that makes sense? I couldn't see a definite colour so I thought it was best if I didn't get excited. Will see what tomorrow brings.

I guess I just don't trust ic's anymore after that one gave me a line two cycles ago.. That was gutting getting AF.

:hugs:

And ladies testing, if you have a digi and are worried about evaps still I would give it a big longer before a neg digi disappoints you when it coulddddd actually be pos the day after?!

I'm feeling very AF crampy. Maybes dollar store cheapie was a false positive :( cervix feels different too. Guessing the witch will be here soon. Saving my digi just in case, but not feeling very confident. FRER was strark white!

Yes, FRERs always have an indent line. Well, at least in my vast amount of FRERs in my motherhood journey. I can *always* make out the indent line. I currently have 2 sitting on on my bathroom counter. :(

Lots of women feel like AF is coming before a BFP, you aren't out until the witch arrives fully!

Waiting is just SO frustrating!!! I wish there was an easier way! I got so excited when I saw a colored line this AM. To see that BFN on the FRER was like a kick in the stomach. Sigh.

I just wrote a big, long post and it got deleted! Grr! I'll try again.

Wannabe- does your OH drink plenty of fluids? Just a thought. I think some planned parenthoods do that kind of testing but I'm pretty sure any ob/gyn can order it too. I think you'll have to pay out of pocket though, depending on area I think its like $80-$120.

That's cute about your OH getting all into it! Mine never did until I was actually preggo, until then he thought I was nuts lol.

For both you and Bomma about the frer's- if you flip them over there are plastic lines on the back that can create a shadow line when put up to the light, but I've seen some of them be the start to bfp's. If you ladies have pics, please post them! :) I really hope that $ store test wasn't a fluke Bomma!

bdb84- how are you doing hun? Feel free to post your tests and we'll gladly look with you :)

Pickle- I swear I saw it before the edit, and that's why I wanted to see if I could darken it some. I'm sorry you've had a bad day! :hugs: I'm hoping to see a good something on your test tomorrow! I know the ic's can be dodgy, so it's good not to get too hopeful over them until you get a good line on more than one. That being said, since you thought you saw something today and I thought I saw something today, if we see something tomorrow I think you should get a superdrug or frer. I'm not sure what other tests you have there, but I've heard the superdrug are as good as frer's (and cheaper I think?).

Kristi- :rofl: I actually lol'ed at "someone get this baby out" I remember that feeling! Almost down to 5 days lovely :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->