Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Bomma I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about FRER's so please don't be down, I understand how you're feeling, you just gotta say to yourself 24 hours can change a lot. I really have everything crossed for you and it's nice to have you back here so we can share positivity when one of us is lacking it.

Lou i will squint at tomorrow's :haha: I'm not sure about this cycle but I've been saying to myself "it will happen" when I see preg ladies instead of "why not me?" And it's really helped. :hugs: :hugs:

Ps I also have AF cramps now, we are all in the same boat. Weird how we all sync up!

Oh and I have a clear blue digi lurking somewhere. I had superdrug ones last month :) if I see a line you know I will run out and buy 4 diff brands lol

So I am now spotting reddish/orange. Assuming AF is right around the corner. :shrug: Still have NO cramps, NO appetite, exhausted, I just don't feel right altogether. Maybe I'm getting sick or something

As I said before, going to focus on losing weight and put TTC on the back burner and stay NTNP and hopefully it will happen when it's meant to be. Not gonna lie, I'm super bummed and feel like my body is against me for some reason. I don't know anymore. Maybe I just try too hard.

:sleep: away my sadness

I'm so sorry, wannabe :hugs: I know how you feel. I've only been TTC for 4 months, but I can't help but to feel like there is something wrong with me, since I conceived so, so easily (first cycle) with my two children and my miscarriage. I just do not understand where I'm going wrong now.

I hope next month is your magical cycle.

Pickle- that is a great outlook :) I hope this is your month, #9 was my lucky cycle :) it will happen when it's meant to, but when you're going through it, it's so hard to hear and know that.

Can't wait for tomorrow's test!

Wannabe- I'm sorry! :hugs: our bodies do some crazy things while ttc! It's not fair and makes no sense, but we've all gone through it and know how you feel. Your time will come hun! Focus on your goals and see what happens :) I hope next month brings you a bfp!

bdb84- I felt the same exact way as you are feeling right now :hugs: I went through that same feeling for 7 out of the 9 cycles we were ttc. The first I was ok and the last one I just didn't care anymore and gave up really trying (that for some reason was the ticket for me), but for the other 7 cycles I felt like a failure, like there was something wrong with me, or I wasn't trying hard enough. I learned that's not the case and that beating myself up wasn't getting me anywhere. The saying it'll happen when it's meant to (I hated hearing that so much!) Is so true. Keep the faith hun, your time will come and you will be blessed with another little one. Until then we can offer lots of support and lots of :hugs:

Thanks girls :hugs::hugs:

Sorry about my negative post but I am feeling better now. It sucks but I'll be okay. I'm going to focus on my goals of losing weight and bettering myself so I'll be a more fit mother and I will also have more time under my belt to learn more mothering/parenting skills ;) There's always a positive flip side to everything, right? Thank goodness otherwise I'd be going crazy like in my last post!! That's not healthy!

OH just said to me he thinks maybe he's getting me pregnant but it's just not sticking and I'm like yeah sweetie that's a chemical, but at the same time now I'm questioning if I even had my last chemical as basically the same thing happened this month also.
What really through me off is, since I'm not pregnant yet, then why did I have spotting on 9dpo and only that one time that day??? What was that?? Baby tried to implant and didn't, hence chemical?

TMI alert - He also agrees that he is not drinking enough water each day and that could be making him thick. Any suggestions on when we don't have time to BD/have sex, should he be masturbating every other day or so to help loosen his cum also do you think? He has been waiting for days that we can be together but by then it can sometimes be 3 or 4 days and it's super thick. I told him to wait because he tends to take a LONG time if he has masturbated earlier that day or something.

Thanks for all the PMA ladies. You have kept me from losing my mind today!

Pickle, I totally know the feeling. I think we all go through that when ttc takes extra long. It becomes a "why me" situation. I'm bummed I go so negative earlier. I just got into the mindset that I was going to try to be as relaxed as possible! Sheesh!

Wannabe I'm so sorry to hear AF showed. Tell that witch this is the last time you want to see her anytime soon lol! As for your hubby, I'm not sure I have much advice. Maybe one of the ladies here has a solution for you guys. FX!

Afm, still no AF. Tomorrow will be CD30. I'm usually a 27 or 28 day girl. I may have O'd a bit late this cycle though. LP is usually 11-12 days, no longer. Pos O test on CD 16 and 17. I could possibly still get AF tomorrow, so FX she stays away. I'm going to try another cheapie or two in the AM and go from there!

Bomma :hugs: if you O'd later then AF would be the same amount of days later, supposedly. Can't wait to see your test tmrw!! I wanna see some more BFP on this thread!! FX for you!

Massive temp drop, crampy and a bfn for sure.
Trying not to let the positivity stop here!

:(

Loulou- heya hunni, yep had my bloods, no idea what the results are yet. im 10dpo today, no signs or symptoms or anything like that and am not going to think about testing until im late for af. Loving the sound of your new make up!! I always think next time i get money I'll treat myself to MAC make up but it never happens!

Pickle- Remember your not out until af shows, and 10 dpo is still early! Give it 4 more days and then try again!:hugs::flower:

Wannabe- :hugs::hugs:big hugs xxx its really hard to keep going isnt it, but im glad youve got other goals to keep you positive!

Good morning ladies :flower:

Wannabe- anything is worth a try really. Start having him drink more water and if he doesn't like plain water (like my OH) then get him some of those flavor packets to add to it. I get them at Wal-Mart for pretty cheap and they have one with vitamins. Also Gatorade is good for hydration :) you can definitely have him make sure he is releasing swimmers every other day one way or another. If you have a pretty good idea of what your schedule to see each other is like then you can definitely give it a try :) trial and error is sometimes the best way to figure things out :)

Bomma- keep your head up :) there's still time! I really hope that you will be seeing a nice bfp :)

Pickle- keep the pma lovely :hugs: wait and see what tomorrow's temp does. You just never know what one more day can bring!

Jessie- did you get a beta done or other tests? Do you know when you'll get the results? I have my fx'ed that it's good news!

I always told myself the same thing about makeup, but I always couldn't part with the $ for such a frivolous and "unnecessary" thing lol. But this time I said screw it and went for it :) I don't do a whole lot for myself (I used to get my nails done, but haven't since October) and my face is a hot mess thanks to these lovely hormones :haha: I'm hoping the makeup helps :)

You girls don't ever have to be sorry about feeling down! We all have been there and know how much of an emotional ride ttc is :hugs: just know that we all have each other, through the good and bad, and everyone's day and bfp is coming! We are all here to lean on or lend an ear or even a shoulder to cry on. I hurt for you girls and I wish I could tell you an exact way to make it happen for all of you, but all I can offer is support and :hugs: (I'd give you all real ones if I could!) We'll get through this together! And please feel free to always talk about anything, if you need to get your mind off ttc, bring up any subject, ask questions, we're all here :)

And as always, I'm sending truck loads of sticky, shiny, glittery baby dust to all of you! :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I almost forgot to tell you! So we told the kids last night and at first my DD seemed kind of blah about it but then she got really excited! I'm so excited that they're both excited! And totally shocked lol. They both kissed my belly before school and said, "I love you baby" it made me melt! And my DD asked if this isn't a girl will I please keep trying until we get a girl? I said let's worry about this one first :haha:

That's great news Lou! Couldn't have worked out better with their reactions :dance:

Aww lou lou im so glad they reacted like that :happydance: thats lovely!

:hugs: Thanks Lou, you girls are really the best!! OH and I definitely are going to focus more on bettering ourselves and working on learning our bodies. I will suggest to him Gatorade and those flavor packs. I also read somewhere that Zinc and Vit C is good for him too so he's on board to doing anything he has to lol he's too cute. Sometimes I think he might want a baby more than me :haha: Esp times like now where I'm not quite ready to say "okay let's try again", I'm still just like ehh damn period lol but he always keeps me positive :cloud9: Love him!

I'm also debating on getting some OPKs so that I can learn better when I actually O, if I'm completely off that wouldn't be good! We do tend to have sex at least twice a week usually but I'd still like to better pinpoint O. I'd also like to know why my LP is usually 17-19dpo...Whereas everybody else seems to have the 14dpo you're supposed to have? Makes me wonder if I'm really Oing a few days later than I think? :shrug: Will have to look into OPKs.

Oh and Lou - That's amazing that your DD reacted that way!!! I told you she might change her mind ;)

KK - Hope you're doing well, any day now right?! :happydance:

Opks will def help you out wannabe, and then you can have a plan :)

Any recommendations on which type to get? I'm thinking ebay cheapies might be the best option as they really are pricey otherwise, but any suggestions on accurate ones let me know please girls! :)

I'm not sure if it's just because I have AF or what but I honestly can't believe how little I ate yesterday (and that's only because I know I have to eat) and today again same thing, I could go all day with just coffee.

IC's are good I used Wondfu's I liked it cause you can get them in bulk, so as I got closer to me O day I would test morning/afternoon/night to be able to catch the surge. I geeked out a little about it, but it was fun lol

Hey ladies sorry. I was away for sometime. AF is so cruel to me this time.

Wannabe: Sorry for AF hun. But I love your positivity and your DH sounds very supportive. And we all are here to cheer you up :)

Kerry: Don't think much about that temp drop. Its only 10dpo. Fingers crossed AF stays away.

BommaMomma: I hope AF is still a no show for you.

Ciara: Make up...hmm sound exciting. Btw I am glad to know that kids reacted nicely and pleasantly to the pregnancy news. Great that they are excited :)

Kristi: How are you hun ? Its so close to 18th :)

Miranda: Hope you are doing fine. We need some bump pics from all of you preggo ladies.

Natasha: Thanks hun. My DH says we are experimenting with different BD plans and if one don't workout then we have a different one for next month. That man is finally on board after months of NTNP. :)

Have you started to feel the movement of the baby yet ?

Jessie: Loads of :dust:. Hoping a :bfp: for you in next few days.

bdb84: What's the update hun ?

AFM: We are going to Austin tomorrow for our nephew's graduation party. Party is on Sunday for lunch. We will stay there Saturday and come back Sunday evening. Not yet decided what I am going to wear, yet to do my hair and stuff. Damn AF spoiled my last two days and today also I am not so great. I should be excited for the party but for that I need to feel better and AF has to leave or at least she can be gentle.

Sorry to all the ladies that the hag got :hugs: . Don't forget that every cycle is a cycle closer to ur :bfp:. Chin up and carry on, u will nail that eggie x

Pickle don't let the drop affect u, it is only 10 dpo plenty of time to spike and possibly be triphasic. So u r still very much in the game x

Loulou :happydance: great that ur kiddos are excited about lo and u go ahead and treat ur self to make up :thumbup: cos u deserve it x

pal sorry that the :witch: is being a bitch :hugs:, hope u enjoy party. I feel baby from time to time like flutter but not kicks yet lol x

KK 5 days :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->