Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Pal you just missed some good thunderstorms in Austin, hopefully AF will be a lot nicer to you tomorrow so you can at least enjoy the weekend. Nothing like getting a mini trip outta town only to feel like poop.

I'm feeling good, just antsy :) My husband was joking last night that today being a Friday the 13th and a full moon was prime time for me to go into labor, but I've assure him this kid isn't planning on going anywhere till she is forced to!

Wannabe- I second what Kristi said about wondfo's! They have a combo pack on ebay with 50 opk's and 20 hpt's for around $20. The hpt's aren't the best, but they're cheap and I liked to poas ;)

Your OH is cute :) that's so sweet of him!

Pal- I'm sorry af is being so bad to you :( I'm hoping she's just doing this because she plans on staying gone for 9 months! I hope it lets up so you can enjoy Austin :)

I'm glad hubby is on board now :) catch that egg! ;)

Natasha- I can't wait to feel the flutters! It usually happens pretty early for me so I'm so looking forward to it! :)

Kristi- neither one of my kids wanted to come out so I totally understand! Do you think it's better or worse knowing what day she's coming (anticipation wise)?

Thank you ladies!

Pal you just missed some good thunderstorms in Austin, hopefully AF will be a lot nicer to you tomorrow so you can at least enjoy the weekend. Nothing like getting a mini trip outta town only to feel like poop.

I'm feeling good, just antsy :) My husband was joking last night that today being a Friday the 13th and a full moon was prime time for me to go into labor, but I've assure him this kid isn't planning on going anywhere till she is forced to!

She is too comfy in there :)

Ciara, I want to close the gates for AF, so that she can't enter next time. She tortured me enough.

Have a lovely weekend ladies. I will catch you later on Monday. Hope to see some BFP's then. :)

Btw Happy Father's Day in advance. Treat well to all the Daddy's to be.

Lou, I couldn't tell ya, I think its worse not knowing....but not by much lol Once I got a date I was able to relax, but I feel like the days are just dragging now.

I think I'd probably feel the same way Kristi! With my DD I remember getting to my due date and being like, "ok, it's gonna be any time now" and that time didn't come until induction 9 days later and birth at 10 days after lol. The wait seemed like forever, especially when I knew what day I was being induced and I only knew for a couple days lol. I can imagine the wait for you is 10x worse right now and you're just ready for little Willow to be here :) it's almost time! :happydance:

Pal- enjoy Austin, I hope the :witch: is about done with you! :)

Tww ladies- how's it going? Any updates today?

Afm- we found the baby's heartbeat last night on the Doppler! It took a whole lot of patience and trying, but it was worth every second! It ranged from 135-172, but mostly stuck around the 150-160 range :)

That's lovely Lou :hugs:

Well today I felt like a pop feeling and then a leaking feeling, so checked and nothing. And nothing all afternoon but I just knew. About an hour ago after bm (sorry tmi) I had bright pink/red watery ness and quite a bit of it. And still "leaking" it. This is a usual thing for me so of course I'm saying I'm out now. Really really sucks cause I was feeling so good about this cycle :nope:

Lou - That's an awesome heartbeat!! I know it's early but do you have any inklings on gender? I think the wives tale is below 160=boy above=girl? Haha I love guessing :)

Pickle, so sorry AF is arriving :( That damn witch had a lot of us fooled this month, how cruel!! :hugs:

:coffee: CD3 for me, AF pretty much gone just the last bit of spotting but that's fine by me! :happydance: Got my usual CD3 headache today though...OH and I were talking about it and think I might be Iron deficient or something, so I will need to try supplementing Iron. OH got his vitamins today so that's good :)
I am going to look at OPKs on Ebay now. I told OH and he is fine with whatever I decide really lol but that way we know for sure when to time :sex: as we do need to plan it most times. Someone told me I should start OPKs around CD10 as it's unlikely I will O until around CD11-15 anyways. Does that sound right?? And is morning, noon or night best? Does it matter? Sorry for all the questions lol but I gotta find something to keep myself busy until O day :haha:

I'm anywhere from 10-12dpo (unsure of when I ovulated due to repeated positive OPKs) and I tested today. BFN. :(

Wannabe - start from cd10 and if poss do them at 1pm or soon after. So afternoon :)

Hi Girlies :hi:

Pal- I hope you are feeling better, af can be a bitch! :flower: Whats your plan for the next cycle?

Loulou- nothing to update, im due af around Thursday this week, so 4 more days I had af pains for a day or two last week but none since then. I am trying really hard not to symptom spot as I know most of the time its psychological. but I really am dreading the tears and heartache when af arrives this week, which im sure she will! Im glad you have the Doppler working, I bet its a lovely feeling hearing your baby's heartbeat!

Pickle and wannabe how are you both doing?

afm- I spent this weekend on a hen weekend. it was a good laugh but I couldn't help feeling that im past all these nites out now, im really ready for the next chapter of my life, at 1am I looked round and thought I would give anything to be swap this for night feeds and sleepless nights. its the most frustrating feeling knowing nothing is happening and you have no control over it. I really never imagined ttc would be this difficult!

Jessie I'm the same, I haven't had a proper night out for a few months now as I just don't want to. My friends don't understand as they don't know I'm TTC, so it's hard to make them understand.

My usual light bleeding is right on schedule. I definitely feel out. How's your cycle going?

Lou I just saw you make up related post. I'm a junkie in that department! I can't go shopping without coming home bankrupt. And with little make up to show for it :haha:

Today is brush cleaning day :dohh:

Pickle- Mine don't understand either as they are single, I literally look around n think omg I'm so over this, id be quite happy to give all that up for years to come!
My cycle is the same as every other, feeling so cynical as I don't feel any diff and deep down I know in 4 days ill be upset all over again. I've made an apt for 23rd June for my bloods but my mum works in the hospital and says she thinks they're all normal (shes not a doctor though) then ill be sendin the dh for tests! I think once this cycle is over as I have no-more hens or bday weekends ill do all I can and get back on the eod plan!
How are you feelin? :hugs:

Pickle- Mine don't understand either as they are single, I literally look around n think omg I'm so over this, id be quite happy to give all that up for years to come!
My cycle is the same as every other, feeling so cynical as I don't feel any diff and deep down I know in 4 days ill be upset all over again. I've made an apt for 23rd June for my bloods but my mum works in the hospital and says she thinks they're all normal (shes not a doctor though) then ill be sendin the dh for tests! I think once this cycle is over as I have no-more hens or bday weekends ill do all I can and get back on the eod plan!
How are you feelin? :hugs:

My friends are kinda the opposite, they're in relationships and talk about starting a family quite a bit and all I can think (stupidly) is that they will beat me in this TTC race :blush: well race might be the wrong word but I sure do feel I'm running a damn marathon!

I'm feeling the same as you, but my usual AF symptoms are here to stay and I'm surprised how I've gone from feeling so so positive a few days ago, to minor depression! Ie I need chocolate, ice cream and cake. I'm thinking about going to the doctors and lying, too. I'm getting so fed up :nope:

I'm sorry for any bfn's and the down and out feeling you ladies are having :hugs:

Pickle- I'm sorry, it's so hard to be so hopeful and be let down :( it's really weird that your temp is rising but you're bleeding?! What kind of bleeding is it, like red and getting heavy or more pink/brown and barely picking up? Have you tested lately? I hope this is not af, but if it is I think that fudging to the dr by a couple months is not a big deal. It usually takes them some time to set up an appt I'm assuming, so I would go for it. And it's going to make you feel a whole lot better having a game plan!

Jessie- I'm glad your blood work looks good. Does your OH take any kind of vitamins? I've read there are a lot of things that can help sperm count if that does turn out to be a problem.

Once in a great while I look forward to a night out with my OH, but the girls nights out stopped a long time ago lol. My few friends all still do stuff almost every weekend, but it's definitely not what I want to be doing and it's been that way for several years. I think most of us reach a point where we're just over it and would definitely prefer staying home with the OH/DH and kids.

bdb84 and Jessie- you both still have time this cycle! I'm rooting for some shy bfp's!

Pickle- I agree, going to the docs and telling a little white lie wont hurt, I thought my doc would have checked to see when i last had a pill prescription and then could tell i was lying, but he didnt even check, he just took my word for it! Indulge yourself in chocolate and cake, in a few days youll feel positive again and youll have a new plan :) :hugs: I know exactly how you feel, my best friend is getting married in 2 months and has then said she will ttc straight after, im alredy wondering how i'll handle it if shes preggers before me! I think its mega hard when you never expect that 8 months later you'll still be trying, as stupid as it sounds, last year when i got married in my head i had it all mapped out and now i think i cant believe its 9 months later and im still not pregnant!:cry:

Loulou- I feel the same now, I'm over nights out n wasting money on pointless things, i know im ready for the next chapter of my life, theres defo more to life than going out drinkin!:flower:

Thanks for the OPK help girls!! I looked them up and had my OH order them so they will go to his house :winkwink: So they should be here in a week or so then I can obsess over that lol Hopefully I get them in time to catch the surge..It's cutting it close lol

So my bleeding has stopped as of yesterday but I keep getting these pains in my ovaries almost like O pains and my nipples are very sensitive pinchy feeling. Had another headache yesterday too and I dunno what it is but now I'm not getting migraines :)happydance:) but I get these headaches that last forever!! Like 10 hours before they diminish, and that's after 2 Excedrin, coffee, salty chips (that usually seem to help). It's quite annoying but I suppose much better than a migraine.

I'm absolutely EXHAUSTED today...Like, I definitely need to have a nap before work this afternoon. :shrug: Been like this all weekend but didn't have time for a nap. I babysat last night so got some $$ yay!

Okay I'm just rambling, lol. How are all of you doing??

Wannabe- O that doesnt sound good! Migraines are not fun! I hope you are taking it easy! I'm glad you have the opk's, that help pinpoint when o is and u can catch her! :happydance:
I have terrible af pains today, i'm not even getting my hopes up as deep down i know af will be here within the next few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->