Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

:hugs: Aww Jessie sorry AF seems to be on her way :(

I don't have the OPKs just yet, should be getting them in 7 days so hopefully by CD12 at the latest...Ha. It's okay if this month I can't do it, I am still sticking to my weight loss idea so can't go wrong this month :happydance:

Just got done with my first workout...Damn I am SO out of shape because I did about 25 minutes out of the 30 min workout and I had to stop before I collapsed lol. But that's okay, I feel accomplished still and my oh my 8lb weight gets heavy after 25 mins! haha! Yay for me! Now I have to figure out my eating plan and this will definitely be considered day 1 of my 30-day workout! Woot woot!!

I'm sorry for any bfn's and the down and out feeling you ladies are having :hugs:

Pickle- I'm sorry, it's so hard to be so hopeful and be let down :( it's really weird that your temp is rising but you're bleeding?! What kind of bleeding is it, like red and getting heavy or more pink/brown and barely picking up? Have you tested lately? I hope this is not af, but if it is I think that fudging to the dr by a couple months is not a big deal.

I thought so too, and was quietly praying it would be high again today so I could wishful think again lol but it took a landslide. It's the same bleeding I get every month now, 3days before AF I get a load of watery red blood after bm, the next day is brown sludgy stuff (sorry haha!!!) and the AF arrives next day. So it's right on track :( i tested two days ago, now I've run out and this is happening so no need to anymore. Def thinking about lying to the doc. Couldn't hurt :winkwink: I just don't think oh is excited about that as he's so anxious about getting himself tested.

How's your growing belly!

And where's KK!! Not popping little one out already I hope?

Jessie AF cramps are also one of the biggest symptoms so I'm still praying for you :)

Sorry to hear AF is making her rounds, I'm sending lots of baby dust for those still in their TWW (fingers tightly crossed) and for the next cycle for those the witch has already struck!

I don't see the big deal in lying about how long you've been trying- you're almost at a year anyway, and it usually takes a month or so to get the ball rolling! And, I think it'd help give some peace of mind if they find something and fix it...who knows, maybe you'll get your BFP while they're testing you ;)

well im officially out, the :witch: is here 4 days early! trying so hard not to get upset. argh! :cry:

Pickle- I agree with miranda, defo no harm in going to the docs, men don't seem to like being tested but once doc says u r ok then at least u can say to him its only fair he tries!:flower:

Wanabe- well done wih your workout! you should be proud :hugs:

well im officially out, the :witch: is here 4 days early! trying so hard not to get upset. argh! :cry:

Pickle- I agree with miranda, defo no harm in going to the docs, men don't seem to like being tested but once doc says u r ok then at least u can say to him its only fair he tries!:flower:

Wanabe- well done wih your workout! you should be proud :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: sorry about the witch ladies xx

Jessie i remember taking my pills weeks before wedding because i didn't want to get pregnant before lol. I tot that i would get pregnant on first try during honeymoon, u can imagine my shock 6 months later and still no bfp. I totally understand the frustration and the desire to swap nights out for night feeds. It will happen, it is just a matter of time. Keep the faith, every cycle is a cycle closer to ur bfp xx

Wanabe :happydance: weldone with weight loss. Keep the motivation up Hun and ur bfp will follow :happydance:xx

Miranda how are u Hun?

Loulou yea u got a Doppler, now u can hear lo anytime u want?

pal how was ur weekend in Austin? Hope great and hope the hag has disappeared?

Kk 2 days :happydance: x

Pickle and Jessie- I'm sorry :hugs: that damn :witch: needs to stay away! Take a couple days for yourselves, lots of chocolate! Pickle, call the dr and get the ball rolling, it will make you feel better :)

Wannabe- good for you! 25 mins is better than no mins and you'll work yourself up to 30 in no time :)

Feel free to post opk's if you have any questions :)

Bomma- how are you hun?

Miranda- happy 32 weeks! Not too much longer now :)

Kristi- I hope you're resting up for your lo's arrival :) so very close, I'm so excited for you! :)

Natasha- how you feeling? Do you have a bump?

Pal- how was Austin? I hope af has left :)

bdb84- how are you hun?

Did I miss anyone? If so I apologize! I've been cleaning all day in preparation for my trip with DD. Now I need to start packing :dohh: lol

My belly is there, lots of bloat with a little bump halfway between my belly button and pubic bone. I think I pulled a muscle coughing lol, I have a pain right by my belly button that happens when I cough or stretch. I'm glad it's not worse :)

Well ladies, have a great day and I'll talk to you soon :hugs:

oh and pickle a little white lie will definitely not hurt and will make u feel relaxed and better x

Thanks for the hugs pickle, right back at ya! How u feeling?:hugs:

Dream- I know its just so frustratin as you have no control over it, half of me thinks let it take a back seat n relax n half thinks, rite lets do everything I can!

I think whats at the back of my mind constantly is when I was 18 and had my termination, obv I was young, not financially or emotionally ready, about to start uni, we wernt living togetha etc etc and my mum and dad defo didn't want me to have it, but my dh mum said 'just be careful it doesn't come back to bite you in the future' (she wanted me to have it) and now I think wot if she was right!! I know that's stupid but cant help it!

Loulou- have a fab trip! I bet your new little bump is lovely and neat !! xxxx

Thanks for the hugs pickle, right back at ya! How u feeling?:hugs:

Dream- I know its just so frustratin as you have no control over it, half of me thinks let it take a back seat n relax n half thinks, rite lets do everything I can!

I think whats at the back of my mind constantly is when I was 18 and had my termination, obv I was young, not financially or emotionally ready, about to start uni, we wernt living togetha etc etc and my mum and dad defo didn't want me to have it, but my dh mum said 'just be careful it doesn't come back to bite you in the future' (she wanted me to have it) and now I think wot if she was right!! I know that's stupid but cant help it!

Loulou- have a fab trip! I bet your new little bump is lovely and neat !! xxxx

Sweety I dont think the termination has anything to do with this, it takes a perfectly healthy couple with no issues up to 6 months to conceive and others about 1 yr and some longer, so u are still within the range. that is why doctors want people to try for up to a year before medical intervention. I totally understand what u are going through, it took me 9 months with DD and 8 months with this one and both after HSG. it will happen hun , it is just a matter of time . Never ever give up cos as soon as u get that bfp all these feelings will disappear. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sweety I dont think the termination has anything to do with this, it takes a perfectly healthy couple with no issues up to 6 months to conceive and others about 1 yr and some longer, so u are still within the range. that is why doctors want people to try for up to a year before medical intervention. I totally understand what u are going through, it took me 9 months with DD and 8 months with this one and both after HSG. it will happen hun , it is just a matter of time . Never ever give up cos as soon as u get that bfp all these feelings will disappear. :hugs::hugs::hugs:[/QUOTE]

Happy 9 weeks loulou! The pain might be rlp.

Aw, sorry the witch got you Jessie!

Baby dust to cover the new cycles!!

Afm- preregistered at the hospital today! One less thing to worry about. Having my baby shower in two weeks, I'm really excited!!

How are all you ladies fairing?

Miranda- yay for getting registered! :) we don't get to do it early, they check all of our info every time you go in for anything! Lucky duck ;)

I forget that I'm growing faster and these things like RPL are going to happen sooner :dohh: lol. Thank you! That's what I found when I googled (such a bad habit :haha: ).

Jessie- you made me think of something that I haven't thought of in a long time! I also had a termination when I was 17, I definitely know I was not in any way ready at that point, but I guess I still try to shut it away and forget it :( anyways, it caused no problems for me that I know of. I went on to have DD, a mmc (they're pretty sure it was a chromosome issue), and DS. I even get pregnant on birth control! And then with this one it took 9 months, after successfully using the not-so-great pull out method for 4+ yrs. I really think it's all dependant on your body and cycles matching up. The statistics are for ppl that perfectly match the expectations for everything hormonal and release a perfect egg, perfectly on cd 14. These ppl also never spot or get an early or late period. Those things aren't typical, just text book, and being human and all we don't operate like books lol. Point is, you will achieve pregnancy, when the timing is right for your body :) I definitely think an every other day :sex: schedule from right after af until like cd 20 should cover bases no matter what :) opk's are great except they can't tell us exactly when we're o'ing, charting can tell us when we o but doesn't give notice, and neither one of them can tell you if it's the sperm before, during, or right after o that are good for your egg. Keep your chin up lovely! Making life is a miraculous (definitely frustrating) thing! Once you are well and preggo all of this won't look so bad :) I've always had better luck when I didn't try, apparently trying stresses my body out too much ;) sorry for the book, I'm really long winded and like talking in circles sometimes :haha:

I will try and enjoy the trip ladies :) no doubt it'll be fun, just very tiring, I'll need a vacation when I get back :haha:

Oh and I forgot the other day if I had any inkling on boy or girl- I'm about 50/50 right now. It looks like I'm going to carry high like I did with DS, I'm sick like I was with DD. The baby's heartbeat is between 160-170 right now at it's peak, if it drops back down to 130's I may lean towards boy. There are things like my newly ginormous tatas that I didn't have with either :shrug: I'll post my u/s next week and the following one after and you girls are more than welcome to take guesses :) oh and my face is a mess and I feel really un-pretty (like I did with DS), but my sex drive is through the roof (like it was with DD)...

Thanks Loulou- that means a lot. :hugs: I cant wait to see your pics, and i bet you look gorgeous! :winkwink:

I'm not actually feeling as low as i thought i would be today, im feeling quite determined instead! I am going to try eod next month and get my dh to his docs for a check up and get my results too. My work colleage had a baby girl today, (called eleri) and its made me think to myself, "right no need to get down, this will be you soon, it will happen and when you do get your bfp itll be amazin!" Hopefully I'll stay this positive haha!

Miranda- I bet you cant wait for your baby shower! How exciting! :happydance:

Jessie - I agree with the other girls I don't think a termination would have any effect on TTC again. It's basically like having a MC doesn't effect your chances of conceiving again. I read somewhere that having a MC actually gives you a higher chance of having twins?? Not sure how accurate that is but it'd be interesting to find out lol

Loulou - That's interesting you have 50/50 symptoms it seems also and usually they say acne means girl and you had a DS so who knows!! Do you have any preference? Girl so that you don't have to try again for DD lol she wants a baby sister now so get to it! lol

Nothing much to report from me lol woke up sore from my workout yesterday :haha: plan on doing it again today too though. I ate all portion-sized foods yesterday and was feeling great! Really hope to get my beach body soon lol :happydance:

Jessie - did your dr say when you'd be getting your results back?

Loulou - it was actually so easy to pre register, I went in to the admitting office said I wanted to preregister, gave the guy my papers and he was like "you're all set" I was like "I don't have to sign anything?" he was like "nope, you're all good" :haha: I was expecting more papers to fill out. Only reason I preregistered is because my drs keep asking if I have, and because I'm being monitored more closely, I figure better to have it out the way incase I need to be induced unexpectedly!

I don't really believe in any of the old wives tales to be honest. If they were true I'd be having a girl :haha: I had terrible m/s, acne, and all the other fun stuff that says girl...and here I am, having a boy (he better be one pretty boy ;) )

Jessie- great attitude :) good luck with the results and DH'S tests!

Wannabe- I'd love another boy, but as long as it's healthy I don't care :) ya, the old wives tales were definitely not correct for me!

It's so great that you have something to focus on! You're doing great, keep up the good work! :)

Miranda- that's awesome that it was so easy! It's definitely worth being ready for any situation :) you never know when that handsome little guy needs/wants to come out :)

Kristi- one more day!!!! Gosh, I'm so excited :happydance: I'm so happy for you :hugs:

How is everyone today? I have a busy day getting ready to leave tomorrow! I hope you ladies have a great day <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->