Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

:hi: I am back. We had a nice graduation party for our nephew on Sunday. He was a very happy young man that day. :) He got a seat in UT Austin and planning to study Petroleum Engineering. Hope he comes out of college with flying colors and a well paid job in few years.

Ciara: Thanks hun <3:hugs: Got the parcel today and will start using the tests from coming week. :happydance: I am getting broody day by day. I hope you are pain free by now from that belly button pain. Btw where are you going ? Sorry if I missed some posts. :dohh:

Natasha: Hey hun. How are you ? We had a nice time in Austin. AF is gone. Hope not to see :witch: this time.

Jessie: Sorry that AF got you. But as Natasha said we are getting closer to that BFP each day. This waiting is tough I know. But we have the support of this amazing group of ladies. :hugs:

Kerry: What's going on dear ? I hope AF is staying away from you. Hope its not AF spotting. Update us. :)

Wannabe: You are doing great :thumbup: I love working out too. These two things (workout and BnB) so far kept me sane during this crazy TTC phase. 8lb weight is good in the beginning. My wights vary from 15lb, 10lb,25lb in different tracks during bodypump. My instructor wants me to lift heavy. But I don't think I can go heavier mainly for chest, shoulder and bicep tracks. What is your workout goal ?

Miranda: That's good news . About baby shower. How exciting. :flower: Who is in charge of the planning ? Do you know anything or its going to be kind of surprise for you ?

Kristi: So you are all set for tomorrow right. Can't wait for your update
:wohoo: Hope things go smoothly and you have a wonderful time seeing your bay girl for the very first time :cloud9:

Bomma, bd84, any updates ?

Fairy - Welcome back hun!! Glad you had a nice time and also glad AF is gone for you also! Saw you on the July thread and noticed we are probably on the same cycle this month if not a day or two apart :) I should be due next AF around July 11-13th.

Wow I'm not sure if I could do these exercises with much more than 8lb lol it doesn't seem like a lot but when she has me going behind my head and through my legs, goodness lol. I really want/need to lose a good 20lbs or so, but mainly I want to tone up my body and focus a lot on losing my tummy!! I'm not sure why I have such a belly...Looks like there could be a baby in there, but nope :( not yet! My doc wants me to do at least 30min of intense cardio every day, so that's my goal...As much as I hate working out lol. I sure ache today from yesterday's workout. I was going to take today off but think I will do a night-time workout today because I really want to stick to my goals. I should probably set weekly goals huh...I'd like to be down 2lbs a week so my next weigh-in on Sat morn should be 145 :D I can do it!! Been eating super healthy also so I feel great! And I take a multi-vitamin :happydance:

Miranda: Yay I love baby showers!! I hope you get lots of nice things for baby! So, you said you're having a boy, right? Any names picked out?? Sorry if I missed this. Still trying to remember who's who with real names too lol

KK - OMGoodness isn't tmrw the big day?!?! Can't wait!!!

Hi ladies, so busy! Sorry! CD5 here, AF obviously showed!

How is everyone? Lou! Have fun on your trip!

Wannabe: If you are sore from last day's workout then don't stress the same muscle group the next day. Yay for eating healthy:thumbup: I am trying to avoid unhealthy food but I crave for sweets after dinner :( I need to work hard on not eating something sweet after evening.

Bomma: That damn :witch:. Hope we :gun: her this time.

Ciara: Have a nice trip hun. Though I have no idea where are you heading ! :dohh: lol

:happydance::happydance::happydance: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: I am so happy to be in 2nd Tri. Just tot u ladies won't mind me sharing this milestone.

kk D Day.....Willow will soon be here yeaaaa :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: Good luck and we will be looking out for ur update xx

Miranda- I have an appt on Mon 23rd to get my results. :thumbup:

Fairry - Glad you had a nice time away, :flower:are you feeling raring to go for your next cycle?:winkwink:

Pickle- how are you doing? I have my thermometer now, so af should be gone by tomorrow, do i take my temp orally and record this every morning? should i start on a particular day? :wacko:

Dream - :happydance::happydance::hugs::flower::flower: Happy 2nd Tri!!

KK- Good Luck!! :flower::flower::hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance:

Pal- we're headed to Boston and Gloucester, MA for the New England Aquarium and Quincy Market today, tomorrow is a trip to Hammond Castle, another aquarium, and a whale watch and Friday is a duck tour and the Boston Museum of Science and then home :) busy, busy! :)

I'm glad af is gone and you can focus on every closer day to your bfp :) thanks for letting me know you got the package! And I'm also glad you had a good time in Austin, he certainly sounds like a good kid with a great future ahead of him :)

Kristi- can't wait to hear your update :) and welcome Willow of course! :hugs:

Bomma- sorry about af :hugs:

Pickle- how are you holding up hun? You haven't started a new cycle? Your lp is fantastic!

Natasha- happy, happy second trimester! :happydance: I don't blame you one bit for celebrating, I will be too! :)

Wannabe- it's definitely good to start with smaller weights so you don't hurt yourself :) I'd have to do like 3 lbs :haha: but really, you're doing awesome! After I have this baby I'm going to have a lot to lose, thanks to starting with extra lol.

Miranda- how are you hun? Have you had any Braxton-hicks?

bdb84- any update hun?

Sorry if I missed anything or anyone, been up for a few hrs and it's only 6:20 am! I was excited and didn't get much sleep lol. I'll be on when I can, but in the meantime, have a great day ladies :flower:

Hi ladies, AF hit me with the worst cramps ever while at work today. I knew it was coming I was just holding onto that delusional hope lol.

Jessie start tomorrow :) it must be at the same time every morning so set an alarm, or if you use an alarm to get up anyway use that one. This will help you understand your body a bit more and pinpoint o :)

Lou I don't really count it as a good LP as I lightly bleed and spot for daaaays :(

Ciara - You are going to have so much fun! I just went to Quincy market last month and it was nice! I had no idea you are so close to me lol I am in CT!!

Natasha - 2nd tri already omg!! Of course you can celebrate!! That's such a huge milestone! Congrats hun!

Bomma - We are more or less on the same cycle too I am CD7 today

Pickle - Sorry about AF :hugs:

Natasha: yay 2nd tri :happydance: :flower:

Ciara: Sounds like a fun trip. Enjoy :flower:

Jessie: So you all set for thus cycle. I am ready, waiting for the fertile window.

Kerry: That damn AF got you :growlmad: Hope she leaves you soon and you catch that egg this time :hugs:

Wannabe: I am cd8 today. Hoping to ovulate by coming Wednesday/Thursday. We are cycle buddies. Bomma, I think you are close too.

Kristi: Thinking of you and waiting for a big update with pics. :baby:

bd84: When are you planning to test ?

Miranda: Hope you are fine hun.

Fairy - yay for cycle buddies!! That means soon we will be bump buddies ;) :happydance: I should be Oing the 26th or 27th so just a day or 2 behind you ;)
Bomma you are with us too!

:dust: for March babies! :baby:

This cycle I am taking a chance. Either we end up hitting a jackpot or end up missing it totally. I always wanted to BD on my two most fertile days as per opk or three days may be. But could not do that ever. We start early to keep sperm fresh and good supply of them in me and when opk turns positive it becomes hard for me to get DH to BD. This time I want to do it on the days of positive opk. Not much BD planned before that. We might get some if we get in mood though.

Hey Girlies :hi:

Loulou- Sounds like an awsum trip! I bet your dd is loving every minute!

Pickle- I will start temping tomoro then :winkwink: sorry about af coming hun, :hugs: take it easy for the next few days and then onto the next cycle!

Wannabe and Bomma :dust: for your next fertile window and the big O!

Fairy- it sounds like you have a plan! i really hope it works for you this month :flower:

As sad it sounds ive got myself a little diary today, over the last few months ive really let my weight go (only by about 6 pounds) and have stopped excercising, think ive got myself in a bit of a rut lately, so im going to start eating better and excercising more and maybe that will make me feel less sluggish and a bit happier. i also thought id use it as a ttc diary as the fone apps confuse me a little. so im gonna record my vitamins, bding, temp etc in it and maybe put myself in a bit more control. Thats my plan for the next cycle anyway!:wacko: Ill use fertlity friend for temp though so i can ask your opinions on the chart hehe

That's a great plan and I love the attitude :thumbup:, Jessie.

Dream! Congrats :D time flies! :hugs:

Fairyy thanks :) I like your relaxed approach, we did that a couple of months ago and it was so nice not to stress about bd.

Jessie your plan sounds good! Any questions throw them at us :) I like the diary idea.

:dust: for you all xx

Pickle- is it cd1 for you? im on cd 3 so we will be cycle buddies :hugs:
Im starting the whole thing (except temping) monday, the dh is in spain on football tour this weekend so im gonna have a nice girly weekend at home with budweiser, nice deserts and lots of chick flicks hehe!

Fairy - they do say a relaxed attitude is key to a bfp!

I am not fully relaxed. But partially. I am giving myself time till end of 2014 to TTC actively with different BD plan each cycle (which we have not tried before). I am thinking of giving up once 2015 is here. Of course we won't prevent but won't expect pregnancy, no opk, no pre seed, may be no bnb too. Till then full on TTC. :)

Jessie - My new year's resolution was to keep a diary/journal with notes on what I did that day, if we BD, what I eat, any exercise, and meds. I'm still doing it! It seems to help and I'm actually noticing somewhat of a pattern for my headaches...Still trying to figure that out and want to make a chart that overlaps my cycles and symptoms to see if there's any pattern that way also. It's really a great habit to get into I think. I keep a small notebook in my purse that way it's always with me and easy to record.

I've been extremely exhausted today. Not sure if it's the humidity or what but I really am struggling to stay awake. Gotta get myself motivated to do at least some sort of exercise today. Yesterday I ended up doing the same workout but didn't really use the weights. I still felt my muscles working!

So OH just informed me Paypal didn't go through until today, so opks will probably be here in a week. So doubt I will catch the surge for this month but will just see what happens :) He is working long hours and exhausted and we haven't seen each other since the wknd! :( so hopefully tmrw I can see him and maybe get some :sex: in just in case I O early ;) haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->