Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Happy 14 weeks dream!!!!!!

Jessie- monday is right around thecorner, glad its not too much longer.

Bomma- so sorry the witch showed, keeping fingers crossed this is your bfp cycle!

Loulou- I don't think I've had Braxton hicks, at least I don't feel my stomach tightening...I do get cramping occasionally. Have fun on your trip, sounds exciting!

Kk - I can't wait to see pictures of Willow, hope your csection went well and you have little pain now.

Dropping off truckloads of babydust to all you ladies! Sounds like the bulk of you are close in cycle, keeping fingers crossed for many bfps!

Sorry if I missed anyone/anything...hard to keep track on my phone haha

Afm- dr appointment went really well today. Dr was happy with my bloodpressure last few appointments and said I could go back to every two weeks until 36 instead of every week from here on out!!! So excited about that!

Thanks ladies xx
yeaaa good to hear that Miranda. Now u can relax and enjoy the last bit of the ride x

Neat plan pal, really hope it works for u

Good idea about the diary jessie

Enjoy ur trip Loulou

Bomma sorry the hag got u

kk any update?

Hope i didn't miss anyone, i am using my phone and all the updates r on another page

Lots and lots of sticky baby dust to all xx

Cd2 today Jessie :) cannot wait to finish AF, this has been the worst cramping ever.

Cd2 today Jessie :) cannot wait to finish AF, this has been the worst cramping ever.

:hugs: sorry the hag got u hun. Are u planning anything different this cycle?

Thanks :hugs: no just smep again. It says you should persevere if you don't succeed the first time. I'm also going to try to get in at the doctors but they are fully booked this week.

How's bump??

Hi ladies!

Fairy- sounds like you had fun at your nephews grad party, we have a few coming up soon also. Niece and nephew both graduated his year. Very proud! Thanks for the support, we are pretty much on the same cycle. (Me you and Wannabe) and it sounds like you are going to try the same plan as we are this time around. I wanna save BD till positive opk and like 3 days after it fades out. We always make it to positive opk and usually BD that day and maybe day after...maybe I am O-ing later though. We'll see what happens! FX for you.

Wannabe - I need to tone too! I hate working out! I wish I didn't, but I do! My stomach is in such need of toning, it's just fluffy lol sounds like me you and Fairy are cycle buds, hope we all get our long awaited BFP asap!! Hehe! And FX your opks come soon.

Dream - 14 weeks already, wowwza! The time is flying. I forgot, did you say you were finding out the sex? Any idea of what you think you're having? I'm gunna say...team pink!

Lou - Are you officially on vaca? I love Boston, went there years ago, on a Halloween trip to Salem!!! And thanks for the PMA!

Pickle - sorry about AF hun, we've all been there. Try to stay positive and on to the next cycle!!!

Jessie - argh, I'm in a rut too. I get it. I actually just started monitoring my calorie intake a few days ago, again. Whenever I start feeling flubbish, I try to monitor my calories for a few weeks to get myself back on track. A diary is a great way to do that. I use Fitness Pal and Fooducate apps on my phone, and they really help me and make things easy.

Miranda - thanks hun! Almost there for you!! Eek!

Afm, nothing to report. AF is officially gone, CD7. Trying to wait to BD till positive opk, in hopes of building up spermies. Counting calories these days, trying to shed a few pounds. Staying busy with my almost 2 year old, getting ready for her party on the 28th. It's. Coraline themed, if anyone knows who that is lol. She is currently playing in her room instead of napping, and it's driving me batty!!!

Well...that was a whirlwind 48 hours. The contractions I was having Monday that I mentioned got 6 min apart and more intense, so I called the DR who I had an appointment with in an hour anyways and asked for her advise. Told me ER. Went up there got checked in and hooked up, and I was def contracting, did a cervical check...still closed, checked me 2 hours later, stronger contractions...still closed. So she came back 20 minutes later and was like we are sending you home...which was disappointing cause it was 6 pm and I was already going to be back up there in 12 hours. She pulled back the sheet to help me up stopped...she looked real confused, looked at me and said, now after a cervical check there will be some bleeding...but this is much more than it should be...I'll be right back. Comes back in 5 minutes and said alright we are doing your C-Section right now! So everything was just like whoooooosh craziness. I still hate not being able to feel my legs...it is by far the most unnerving part for me, but after a spinal it takes 3 hours for feeling to come back, you spend at least 30 of that on the table delivering, 30 being sewn up and an hour in recovery, then you really only have an hour to drone on in your head about it So Willow was born at 7:02 pm 5lbs 9oz 18 1/4 inches long and just beautiful. I have had maybe 5 hours sleep in 48 hours. So needless to say she has a feeding in about 10 and then im out like a light for a bit! Getting a breast pump tomorrow So I can share those late night feedings with Morgan (Who is already wrapped around this babies finger.) Loading up some pictures now since I have to resize them.

So much hair :)

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 9
As soon as I get rested up and a little less zombie like I will be back and catching up on what eeveryone else is up to, I hope you are all doing well and thank you ladies for riding that journey out with me, I look forward to doing the same with each one of you!

Omgosh KK!!! She's beautiful!!!! What a crazy birthing experience, whoa! Glad everything went well, she perfect. Enjoy every moment!!!

Definitely sounds like a whirlwind 48hrs, but, congrats!!!!

Willow is so precious and beautiful!

:hugs: sorry the hag got u hun. Are u planning anything different this cycle?

Thanks :hugs: no just smep again. It says you should persevere if you don't succeed the first time. I'm also going to try to get in at the doctors but they are fully booked this week.

How's bump??

i love ur pma. I hope u get that appointment soon with ur gp. Good luck pickle, it will happen soon x

Hi ladies!

Fairy- sounds like you had fun at your nephews grad party, we have a few coming up soon also. Niece and nephew both graduated his year. Very proud! Thanks for the support, we are pretty much on the same cycle. (Me you and Wannabe) and it sounds like you are going to try the same plan as we are this time around. I wanna save BD till positive opk and like 3 days after it fades out. We always make it to positive opk and usually BD that day and maybe day after...maybe I am O-ing later though. We'll see what happens! FX for you.

Wannabe - I need to tone too! I hate working out! I wish I didn't, but I do! My stomach is in such need of toning, it's just fluffy lol sounds like me you and Fairy are cycle buds, hope we all get our long awaited BFP asap!! Hehe! And FX your opks come soon.

Dream - 14 weeks already, wowwza! The time is flying. I forgot, did you say you were finding out the sex? Any idea of what you think you're having? I'm gunna say...team pink!

Lou - Are you officially on vaca? I love Boston, went there years ago, on a Halloween trip to Salem!!! And thanks for the PMA!

Pickle - sorry about AF hun, we've all been there. Try to stay positive and on to the next cycle!!!

Jessie - argh, I'm in a rut too. I get it. I actually just started monitoring my calorie intake a few days ago, again. Whenever I start feeling flubbish, I try to monitor my calories for a few weeks to get myself back on track. A diary is a great way to do that. I use Fitness Pal and Fooducate apps on my phone, and they really help me and make things easy.

Miranda - thanks hun! Almost there for you!! Eek!

Afm, nothing to report. AF is officially gone, CD7. Trying to wait to BD till positive opk, in hopes of building up spermies. Counting calories these days, trying to shed a few pounds. Staying busy with my almost 2 year old, getting ready for her party on the 28th. It's. Coraline themed, if anyone knows who that is lol. She is currently playing in her room instead of napping, and it's driving me batty!!!

yea i am finding out the sex lol. Good luck this cycle x

YAAAAAAY KK!
Congrats! Willow is BEAUTIFUL, but you knew that already!
Lush hair :kiss:

The birth sounded a bit traumatic but so glad you're both safe and sound.
Enjoy every moment (of sleep hehe)

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yay Willow is here. :happydance::happydance::happydance:<3<3<3
Very beautiful :cloud9:

Hope you recover soon from c-section surgery. You are a proud mommma and we love our first baby. :kiss:

Btw Willow was born on 18th evening or a day earlier ! Sorry got a little confused.

Miranda: Now we are so ready to welcome our second baby :) Good that now you have to visit to the doc every two week instead of every week :)

Bomma: I am also waiting for +opk. We almost dry humped each other on cd4 :rofl:

Natasha: You want a boy this time right ! You have a girl already.

Kerry: Good luck with SMEP :thumbup: Hope AF leaves you soon and won't come back for next 8/9months.

thanks guys, I am pretty smitten with her, and Pal it was the 16th ( 2 days early!!)

Miranda: Now we are so ready to welcome our second baby :) Good that now you have to visit to the doc every two week instead of every week :)

Bomma: I am also waiting for +opk. We almost dry humped each other on cd4 :rofl:

Natasha: You want a boy this time right ! You have a girl already.

Kerry: Good luck with SMEP :thumbup: Hope AF leaves you soon and won't come back for next 8/9months.

yea, i would love a boy this time but DD can do with a lil sister now as well x

KK - OMG Willow is absolutely gorgeous!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: congrats!! :cloud9: We love our first baby!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Miranda - We are ready for our 2nd baby :) When is your due date? Do you have a name picked out? Sorry if I missed this info somewhere along the line. Yay for every 2 weeks rather than every week for now!

Lou - Enjoy your vaca!!! :happydance: Will be expecting bump pics soon after you get back :haha:

Dream - I'd also like to know if you're having any intuitions on which gender you are having? For some reason I'd wanna say team pink too lol maybe that means something!?

Bomma & Fairy - Yay for cycle buddies!! :happydance: I'm CD9 today. We :sex: last night and a little this morning (lol TMI but he didn't finish)
We waited 5 whole days to see each other so no way we could have waited any longer lol. Also my cervix was the fertile SHOW (soft, high, open, wet) so took advantage just in case I was Oing early somehow.
OPKs should be here sometime tmrw OH said, which would be perfect to start on CD10 but really not counting on catching the surge this month. We'll see :)

AFM - Sorry if I seem to be bragging, but I weighed myself this morning and it was 144.9!!! :happydance: Last weigh-in was 147.1. I'm just a little excited :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->