Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

That's excellent progress wannabe! Brag away ;)

I'm due August 11th - so a little less then two months to go! His name is gunna be James Andrew (my husband requested naming him after both our dads, and it was such a sweet thought I couldn't say no :) So, James is his dad's name--and my granddad's name ;) -- and Andrew is my dad's middle name, which my dad is so excited and tickled pink to have our baby with his middle name)

Hope everyone is doing well today, and that these cycles speed by and bring BFPs with them! The witch can take a 9 month vacation ;)

Miranda - That's an awesome name! Nice strong and masculine :thumbup: Plus my OH is Andrew so I might be slightly biased lol You're so close to seeing him, wow!! It will come before you know it! I'm so super excited for you!! I love babies!! :cloud9: (obviously)

Miranda: Nice name. :) and the thought put into picking this name is so wonderful.

Wannabe: Enjoy your BD. Don't worry about your DH not finishing yet as your are yet to enter fertile window. Good to keep sperms fresh before that. :) My DH didn't come inside me properly last cycle and that too on day of positive opk. I think that screwed last cycle :growlmad:

Cd10 today and DH is sick from cold and cough since a week or more. Hope he feels better soon and ready by coming week to DTD.

Awwwwww KK!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::flower::hugs::crib:<3<3
Willow is absolutely gorgeous!! I bet your so loved up!!

Pickle- I know how you feel, they seem to get worse each month! But not long now and we will be raring to bd and get our bfps!

Wanabe...:happydance: well done on the weight loss, sounds like your really motivated!

Kristi- she is absolutely gorgeous <3 &#9825;&#9829; I think we're all smitten :) congrats to you, Morgan, and Rand on your new, beautiful Willow! I'm glad that even though it all happened unexpected you are all healthy and safe :)

Miranda- I can't wait to meet little James now! This is so exciting!

Natasha- then it's your turn! Eek!

I can't wait to celebrate bfp's with the rest of you ladies! We're one day closer :)

On our way home from Boston, my phone has been dead almost this whole time (too many pics). Boston has a fantastic history and the buildings and architecture are fantastic and beautiful, but I can't say that I'd ever come back. I like the beach and blue/green water ;) but this was a great experience and we get to do Washington D.C. in 2 yrs :)

I hope you ladies are well and ill talk to you all soon :)

Yeah Wannabe great job on weight loss :thumbup:

Ciara: Glad that you had a fabulous time. :) I have one friend there in Boston. I visited her when she was in CT (we were in NJ then). We had plans to see Boston with them. But then we moved farther from them. :(

Thanks girls, I'm pretty proud lol :)

Fairy - Yeah well he did finish last night, just not this morning (TMI? lol) Just on the off chance I O early at least we're covered lol
Sorry your DH is sick, hopefully he feels better for some :sex: That's what ruined last cycle for me I was sick and we didn't dtd enough :(

Ciara - So glad you had an awesome time!!

I'd like to see some belly pics Natasha & Lou ;) Could use the distraction until O day haha I think this TWW is much worse than the TWW after O. At least then we can symptom spot :haha:

I agree this TWW is worse than post "O" TWW. But a good thing is that this is when situation in our hand and we can do our best to get BFP. But it's hard work. TWW after O is just boring but I feel relaxed then. All the work is done by then. But I do go crazy sometimes a week before AF. :wacko:

They definitely both suck lol but this one bothers me more. I actually enjoy symptom spotting lol it's funny how many months I've had "symptoms" and then AF though. I'm learning that I have certain patterns in my cycle though like I have loss of appetite before AF (whereas in my chemicals I couldn't eat enough!) and Dizzy spells on O day/around ovulation. Although I also had this in my last chemical on the day I believe I implanted. :shrug: It's interesting trying to learn my body lol

Glad you had a great time loulou! I've been to Boston once for a school trip, it really does have a lot of historical value. Only downside I had to it was all the construction!

I think as far as cities goes I love NYC the most, I loved living there! But of course I'll always be a FL girl at heart, just can't beat the beaches and winters here ;)

Sending lots of baby dust to help make a sticky bean for all you ladies! They really should call it a 4week wait once you add waiting for o to happen!

Thank you ladies! :flower:

It's great to be back home :) it was great to sleep in my own bed and get more than 4-5 hrs of sleep :) my DD is still sleeping, we're nearing 12 hrs right now :haha: the only thing I can't shake is this elevator/being on a boat feeling lol. It's not bad, but I feel off balance, like I'm swaying back and forth :haha:

Wannabe- keep us posted on your weight loss progress, that is awesome :)

It's great that you have figured out the feelings you get for different cycles and what they mean. There were several cycles I swore I was gonna get a bfp and definitely didn't lol. I'm keeping my fx'ed for a sticky bean for you :)

Pal- I'm sorry you didn't get to see Boston. It's a cool place, but definitely not one of my favorites. Maybe someday you a DH can take a trip there :) have you ever been to New Orleans? I think that's my favorite city I've seen and not too far from you :)

Miranda- I'd love to visit NYC one of these days! I don't think it'd be my favorite, but I would love to see it. I definitely could not handle driving there, I had a conference at the Izod center several years ago in NJ (which I guess was super close to NYC) and driving aroung there and the giants stadium was a nightmare! I experienced the worst road rage and anxiety there lol. Like I just said, my favorite is New Orleans, the beauty, the history, the tragedy, the culture, the food, the diversity- I loved it all! I love the crawfish festivals the have down south and the southern traditions :) I love FL too and would definitely choose a long term vacation there, but would love to live in MS or LA :)

I've rambled enough for the moment and I'm going to go enjoy some relaxing today :haha:

I promise I will post a bump pic soon :)

I would never drive in NYC! I drove the NJ turnpike once from the rest stop right outside the city to Cherry Hill NJ and I thought I'd have a heart attack! It's so confusing :haha:

I miss living there some days, but definitely love a suburban setting more-although I'd gladly live in the country side :)

I've never been to New Orleans, but it looks like an amazing place to visit!

Oh goodness I would never drive in NYC lol that's crazy talk! I have such anxiety when it comes to driving as it is lol no way for me! I've taken bus trips there though and you can spend the entire day there to enjoy it. It's quite an experience really but it's a little crazy cuz so much happens all at once, all the time lol
Never been to New Orleans but definitely want to sometime.
Yay I can't wait for bump pics!!!

So my opks came in today! CD10 haha. So of course I went right in and POAS but it was like 5pm and was negative, just a faint 2nd line. Then OH had the idea for me to try out a pregnancy test too (LOL I think he likes POAS more than I do) so I did but obv that was negative too...Although OH saw the indent line waaaay to the left of where the 2nd line would be and he's all "babe I see 2 lines!" :dohh: I should really take a pic of him next time we do a preg test, he gets an inch away from it looking for a line. It's too funny/cute :haha: I didn't think guys got so into it? lol.

I've been having a rough day today. Just so crabby really and OH isn't helping as for whatever reason he seems like he is PMSing and we keep getting into "arguments" and just disagreeing over everything today! I dunno what it is, but I don't like it!! :nope: Just hoping the rest of the night goes smoothly cuz I'm bout to have a drink and I usually don't drink. Plus I keep having this awful stomach ache/pains that I have no idea what it is??!?! Acid reflux, stomach bug coming or what but ahh it's awful! Keels me over at times. :shrug: I dunno, today just needs to end, really...lol. Hopefully tmrw will be a better day!!

Fairy & Bomma - Are you girls thinking of doing pineapple core this cycle for BFP? Supposedly helps baby implant when eaten 1-5dpo. I tried it last cycle but clearly didn't work, but I plan to try it again because, well, why not lol and I like pineapple ;)

KK - How's baby Willow doing?!??! Hopefully she's letting you get some sleep :hugs: Can't get over how gorgeous she is, really!

Damn that's a long post lol Lou I almost got you beat :p

New Orleans sounds nice. We should plan to visit New Orleans as it's not far from here as you said Ciara. NYC is very lively. But driving there taking your own vehicle is not a good idea. We stayed in NJ and my DH used to commute daily to NYC to for work via NJ transit. I loved NJ transit ride. We used to go on weekends at times to roam around New York City. The bus ride was amazing with lovely views.

Sorry Wannabe for not so good day. Hope things are better today. :hugs:
About pineapple core I tried it once for few days.

Today is cd12 and started POAS on opk and it was positive :shrug: I never get positive ever on cd12. We DTD yesterday for fun. We had not DTD for so long so couldn't wait till +opk. Will BD tomorrow. I am curious to POAS tomorrow.

I love the new thread title Natasha. :thumbup::flower:

Loulou- sounds like you had a lovely time! Have you managed to get rid of the dizzy feeling?

Fairry- it sounds brill that your bd with a positive opk!! Theres no stopping you this cycle :winkwink:

Wanabe- im sure men get their time of the month, they can be awkward buggers! I hope hes back to his happy self now!

Pickle- How are you doing?:flower:

I just saw the doc, my bloods are all normal, im ovulating etc so now just waiting for dh to have his swimmers tested, its cd7 today so we are going to start eod today! :happydance:

Kk- Hows gorgeous Willow doing? xxx

:hi: ladies :)

Wannabe- I'm sorry you had such a crappy day and I hope things have gotten better since :hugs: men do pms and we all know how stressful ttc can be!

It's hilarious that he squints at the tests just like we do :haha: mine definitely didn't get into poas, he just thought I was crazy lol, so I didn't show him anymore tests until the definite bfp.

Fx'ed for a + opk and :sex: marathon soon ;)

Pal- that's strange that you got a + opk so early! Which opk's did you use? I really hope you catch that egg! And hopefully your DH is on board for some more :sex: ;)

Miranda- happy 33 weeks! It's so easy for me to remember your week changes since we both change weeks on Monday :) I hope you are feeling well and able to get some sleep!

Jessie- I still feel like I'm on a boat lol. I'm fine if I'm sitting but standing is awful! Yesterday was the worst, I thought I was going to get sick! I feel bad for the ppl that deal with motion sickness all the time, this is my first experience with it and it certainly sucks! I've read that it usually goes away within a few days to a few weeks, I may try taking a dramamine to see if it helps. Thank you for asking :)

I'm glad all of your bloods came back good! Fx'ed that dh's SA comes back great too!

Woo hoo for eod starting! I'm pretty jealous, I really miss having lots of :sex: :haha: it was a nice break at first, but now it's like hello, I still have needs :haha:

Fx'ed that you guys catch the egg and you don't need the SA! :)

Kristi- I hope all is well and Willow is allowing you some sleep :) she is gorgeous!

Natasha, Pickle, Bomma, bdb84 (did I miss anyone?)- how are all of you ladies?

I hope everyone has a great day! It's a busy week for us, today is the last full day of school, followed by 3 half days, DD's graduation and my u/s are on Thursday and my Dad is coming for a visit Wednesday or Thursday, I'm so excited! :) I definitely recommend a Doppler in between dr's appts, it has helped the anxiety and anticipation a ton! It does require patience and learning, but it's well worth it :)

Wannabe - Men certainly do PMS :haha: hope your OH is out of his funk and you get some good BD in!

I used the subway in NY, no way on earth would you catch me driving a car through the city - the taxi driver's alone freak me out!

Pal - Early +OPK could mean good things this cycle!! I know a few ladies that O'd earlier and got their BFPs, so keeping fingers tightly crossed for you this cycle! And how great to have gotten a fun BD in before knowing it was positive ;)

Jessie - Glad to hear your bloods came back normal, but bummer they couldn't find a fixable issue. Hopefully you DH's sperm comes back good, and it's just a matter of timing after that! TTC can be incredibly stressful and I'm absolutely sure it makes getting pregnant more difficult when under stress. Sending lots of baby dust, and keeping fingers crossed for a BFP!

Loulou - Happy 10 weeks! (I hadn't noticed we both change weeks same day, very easy to remember now :) ) Maybe you can try motion sickness bands to help with the dizzy feeling? I know it helps some ladies. Can't wait to see your new scan! Are you bringing your kids with you?

Pickle, Bomma, bdb84 - hope you ladies are having promising cycles this month, dropping off lots of baby dust for you!

KK - It seems Willow is already a week old! Time flys so quickly, hope you and your family are enjoying every minute of her :cloud9:

Dream - Are you going to wait to do a gender scan until 20 weeks, or go for a private one sooner? You've only got a little over 5 weeks until half way!

AFM - the excitement is settling in, and I'm over the moon happy to be so close to having my little boy here! 7 more weeks until my due date!

These are the opk you sent, Ciara. Today I wiped some good amount of red cm after excercing. Sorry for TMI. Same thing is happening to me almost every month. I am worried now. Is this ovulation spotting is normal !!!

Here are the pics taken around 4.30pm yesterday from same sample after 4hour hold. We DTD almost 24hour before that. I will take one more opk today around same time in the evening.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 3
Nice and positive fairyy! Good luck :)

How are we all ladies?

Lou is your tummy still growing quickly? I would def get one of those Doppler things :)

Jessie I'm okay, tend to go a bit quiet until near o, so sorry if I'm a bit distant! My positive energy only returns around cd14 lol.

Dream how's preggo life treating you? Feeling all good? Can't believe you're in second tri!

KK hope you're doing well with little one, we definitely look forward to more cute photos :winkwink:

Miranda how long do you have left? Can you do your shoelaces up? :haha:

Pal - I'd say those are definitely positive!

Pickle - only 7 weeks! Thankfully I can still reach my feet (but I wear sandals anyway ;) ) I'm sure I look awkward getting dressed though, as bending isn't easy...just possible :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->