Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Kerry::hi: All set for SMEP ?

Ciara: Busy and exciting week for you. :) But you are still feeling those motion sickness ! Hope it goes away soon.

Miranda: Only 7weeks till full term. :baby:

Jessie: :thumbup: for all normal results. Hope your DH SA comes clean too. Are you following SMEP or EOD this time ?

Natasha: We want a bump pic from you too hun.

bd84, Bomma, Wannabe, where are you ladies ???

Kristi: How you and Willow is doing ?

AFM: TMI... I am again bleeding/spotting. Its like same kind of feeling before AF without pain. I feel like something is up there and running to bathroom and when I checked there is blood on my undies. I need to wear a a liner for this. Then again bled while sitting on toilet. I don't feel romantic when I spot or bleed. :cry: :shrug:

Ive heard of bleeding during ovulation, but on that same note I'd mention it to your dr, just incase it is something else (although I'm hoping its just a strong o of course! )

I think its getting little heavier (definitely more than spotting) due to this high intensity cardio. Anyways hoping my egg is ready to pop up today or tomorrow. Planning to BD tonight and again Wednesday night to cover our bases. Does that sound ok ? :)

Well well well what an update I have for you girls
That stomach pain I was having ended up being appendicitis so looks like we won't have much of a chance this month as far as TTC goes :p
Ah well. OH is being supportive as usual and is just here helping me feel better. Achey but no need to take my meds yet even. I'm so tough haha ;)

Fairy - I wonder what that bleeding could be. Some people get mid-cycle spotting randomly, some during O and some when baby implants but I would let your doc know if it seems more than light spotting just in case maybe it's a cyst or something?

Happy 10 weeks Lou and 33 weeks Miranda! Natasha are you 15 weeks now? Yay for pregnant mommas!

KK - hope you and gorgeous baby Willow are doing fab! :flower:

Oh no wannabe!

I hope your drs are keeping a close eye on you, my husband's mom had her appendix burst and she ended up in the ICU for almost a week, it was so scary!

Opk is negative today. I was expecting the test line to be darker than control line today as yesterday the lines were same in color. That's the pattern for me. The first day of positive both the lines are of same color, the O day test line darker and the next day again lines are of same color. I get three days of positives. My guess is I am ovulating today. WTH !!!

I would take one more opk tonight just in case I missed the surge. But I took it after four hour hold like yesterday.

Miranda- I am taking DD with me to my appt (and my OH of course :haha: ). My Dad will be here, so DS can stay with him :) it's too long for him to try and sit still lol. I will definitely post pics, I actually have bump pics waiting in my e-mail to post when I get on the computer :)

Pal- did you try one of the other ones you usually do? Maybe the others weren't catching your surge early enough :shrug:

There are a lot of women that spot during ovulation hun, I wouldn't be too worried. It's only spotting for like a day or so right?

I hope you and DH are able to get some more bd in ;) catch that egg!

Pickle- it's hard for me to judge my bump size and how fast it's growing lol. It's there ;) I'll post a pic from 9 weeks and a 10 week pic too :)

Are you sticking to smep this cycle? It really is a great plan! :) fx'ed extra tightly!

Miranda- I am taking DD with me to my appt (and my OH of course :haha: ). My Dad will be here, so DS can stay with him :) it's too long for him to try and sit still lol. I will definitely post pics, I actually have bump pics waiting in my e-mail to post when I get on the computer :)

I'll look and see if I can find the bands if this doesn't stop soon, thank you! :)

Pal- did you try one of the other ones you usually do? Maybe the others weren't catching your surge early enough :shrug:

There are a lot of women that spot during ovulation hun, I wouldn't be too worried. It's only spotting for like a day or so right?

I hope you and DH are able to get some more bd in ;) catch that egg! You still can do it tonight and tomorrow if you're up to it :) you never know, keep doing an opk a day just incase also.

And if you're bleeding turned into more than spotting, I would definitely give the dr a quick call and see if they're concerned. :hugs:

Pickle- it's hard for me to judge my bump size and how fast it's growing lol. It's there ;) I'll post a pic from 9 weeks and a 10 week pic too :)

Are you sticking to smep this cycle? It really is a great plan! :) fx'ed extra tightly!

Wannabe- I just read that you have appendicitis! I'm so sorry and I'm glad you caught it before your appendix burst. You poor honey! Use this cycle to rest up and let your OH take care of you. Big :hugs: heal fast!

Edit- idk how or why I replied to my post, it was supposed to be an edit so I could add on to what I wrote :dohh: sorry ladies!

I am back again. Yes, I was very lucky we caught it before it ruptured. It was pretty close.
Here is my ramble of an adventure if you'd like to read it. Kinda long.

I just thought I had heartburn/indigestion about 2 inches above my belly button directly in the middle, that was at 9pm Saturday and then by 10:30 it had moved to the right side, still up top and then like 11pm it was down low on the right side and when OH pressed it I wanted to cry/punch him so he took me to the ER. Since I was still talking fine and had a pain level of only 6 or 7 they made me wait about 20 minutes in waiting room before going to a room (skipped triage) and then the nurse said yep sounds like classic appendicitis and the doctor then said yep sounds like it. They did blood work and my white count was super high meaning infection and then I had a CT scan and that confirmed appendicitis. Apparently it was crazy timing since there were 5 more people with appendicitis also and 2 had to be emergency surgeries so I had to be pushed back to wait. I was having extreme anxiety because I've never had surgery before and they made me wait so long...I finally had surgery Sunday at 11am and then remember waking up around 3 in SEVERE pain/uncomfortable. They gave me like 3 doses of pain meds to help relieve me. Then my legs felt like they went numb and I couldn't pee at all but knew I had to. I sat for a good 20 minutes to get my pee to come out, otherwise they were going to get a catheter and at that point I wouldn't have cared since I just felt my bladder sooo full it needed to come out. It was awful. Then my OH's parents came to see me too and I was at my worst, it was quite embarrassing really lol also when I finally peed there was a TON of mucus (probably EWCM) and I actually said that to the nurse/my mom lol :dohh: I was saying waaay too much really lol. So anyways I had to spend the night again and I was finally released on Monday (yesterday) at 1pm. Longest time of my life in a hospital! So glad to be home. I was doing so great until 4am this morning and I needed 2 painkillers. They have since helped and then just been extremely exhausted and achey. So thirsty but not really eating much solids these days. Crackers and yogurt and scrambled eggs type food is all for now. Still having a little trouble peeing in the sense that it hurts my muscles to release the pee. It sucks since I'm drinking so much clearly I need to pee a lot too. Ha. Aaaanyways, I am doing ok so far.
Off to take another nap now, lol :sleep:

Can't wait for belly pics Ciara and Natasha!! And even Miranda, that'd be soo cute!!
Hope you other girls are okay, sorry I seem to be taking over this thread with my issues and not even TTC lol did the bleeding stop yet, fairy? Hope you got some :sex: in since you had positive opks!

I'm just going to assume I am ovulating/near it now but then again with the surgery I might have a messed up cycle, right? Either way OH and I are okay with skipping this month (do we even have a choice lol) I am just hoping I will be healed enough by the 4th of July as we are going to Block Island for my bday celebration (bday is the 5th!) and I want to be able to walk, swim, sunbathe, etc.
Follow up surgeon appt is July 1st and doc appt I had sceduled for the 2nd about my meds but will likely use that as a follow up from surgery also with him.
Okay, I've rambled quite enough.
Nap time for me!
Hope you ladies are well and having lots of babymaking :sex:!!!

Erin good luck! How long have you been in the TTC game? :dust:

Wannabe, that sucks!! I hope you have a speedy recovery :hugs:

Lou I will be doing smep again, although we start eod on Friday and the boy will be hungover from the night befores work do lol it will be tough to get him in the mood! I'm ordering softcups now :) and some conception vitamins. I'm really hoping softcups are the answer as I think I'm gonna give the doctors a miss this month. I will think about it between now and fri. Like a few ladies have said, it can take months to get a referral.

I hate waiting for o, it's so much crappier than TWW! My AF is only just tailing off. 7 days!

Hello ladies

How is everyone?

Wanabe omg glad they found it before it ruptured. Hope u heal quickly soon :hugs: xx

Fairy i know some ladies have light bleeding during O but i would run it by ur doc just to make sure that everything is k. Good luck x

Jessie how r u hun ? hope k

Miranda happy 33 weeks hun :happydance:

loulou happy 10 weeks hun

Pickle how are u? hope k? I have an almost full box of softcups that i can send u if u are interested. i only used about 4 and won't be needing it any time soon.

Welcome erin and good luck x

Afm sorry i have been missing in action i did my driving test today and i passed :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I am sooooo happy. i have been stressing over it for the past couple of weeks. I am glad that it is over and i can relax and enjoy lol. I will try and update the bump pic lol.

Good luck to all and tons of baby dust xx :happydance::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Wannabe: Oh hun, sorry that you are going through all these. It sounds very painful. I hope the surgery helped. :hugs:
Take time, try to relax and breathe. Don't even bother about TTC. Health comes first and having a supportive DH by your side is just great. Snuggle with him and take good care of yourself. TTC can wait till next month. You will be better by your Birthday weekend. :hug:

Kerry: I hope the softcup helps. What are the conception vitamins ? Are these like prenatal vitamins or something else ?

Welcome Erin. :flower:

AFM: There was some brown cm today when checked. Seems its stopping. Yes Ciara, its for a day or two around ovulation. That's a nice idea actually to check with other brand opk but I don't have those. We did not BD yesterday. DH was not fully recovered and I did not want to pressurize him and make him feel like just a sperm making machine. But I am not so happy about it though. It was day of ovulation and BD did not happen. :growlmad:

He said he has weak/abnormal sperm as he is being sick this time. He will send his super healthy :spermy: next time and fertilize my egg. :dohh:

Yay Natasha :happydance: for passing driving test :flower:

I don't drive much. I have to start driving more frequently to get that confidence behind the wheel.

Wannabe - glad they got your appendix out before it was too late, my husband's mom had been submitted into the ER and they waited too long to do her surgery and it burst while she was in the hospital. They didn't even tell us until we called around midnight to check and they said she was in ICU.

Hope you recover quickly!

Pickle - hope the soft cups do the trick!

Dream - congrats on passing your drivers test!

PicsArt_1403526340320.jpg

I put a bump pic in the spoiler above :)

Miranda your bump is lovely! Perfect. I know that's weird to say about someone's belly but I think it's a woman thing.. Anyway, lovely and neat :)

Dream that would be amazing! I will inbox you :)

Fairyy they're Seven Seas 'trying for a baby' vitamins. Like pregnacare. But those are like bloody horse pills!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->