Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Miranda your bump is lovely! Perfect. I know that's weird to say about someone's belly but I think it's a woman thing.. Anyway, lovely and neat :)

Dream that would be amazing! I will inbox you :)

Fairyy they're Seven Seas 'trying for a baby' vitamins. Like pregnacare. But those are like bloody horse pills!

k cool x

Miranda how cute!! Thanks for sharing! :D

Dream - congrats on passing your driving test!! That's exciting!!

I've read good things about softcups. Let us know how it goes - I might look into those in the next few cycles also.

I had the most EWCM I've ever had in my entire life today lol. It was also mixed with creamy CM too though so not sure exactly if I am ovulating or just side effect from surgery/medication. Maybe everything will be delayed for me or something lol :shrug: I better recover fully before I get a bump lol oooh my my belly is soo super sore just thinkin bout it. I feel like I had a C-section or something lol but of course I've never had one so perhaps a bad comparison.

Ha ha you sound cute. Thinking and doing all those comparisons. :)
I would say recover fully and then you can BD as much as you want. ;) EWCM would appear again then. Btw last cycle antibiotic gave me yeast infection and as a result there was plenty light creamy colored cm which I confused with ewcm.

AFM: Took opk and sure enough it was negative. So I think I am 1dpo. AF will be here on 15dpo. So I am expecting a 27day cycle this time. If I would not have tested on cd12, then I would have missed my surge totally. Anyways we did not take any advantage of that as we only DTD on day before the positive test. Anyways now I can only wait for next cycle. Btw I think I have caught cold/sore throat from DH.

Swinging by wishing all you lovely ladies the best of luck!! Dealin with some PPD over here, but I have a great support system with my hubby so I will be back in tip top shape in no time!

Swinging by wishing all you lovely ladies the best of luck!! Dealin with some PPD over here, but I have a great support system with my hubby so I will be back in tip top shape in no time!

:hugs: Hope u recover soon Hun and kisses to lil willow and of cos Rand xx

Miranda- Lovely Bump Pic, like Pickle said, you do look lovely and neat! :flower:

Fairry- Im going for eod, im on cd 9 today so might start opking tomorrow for the next week as last month i o'd much earlier than i thought i would. Im sure as you bd'd when you had a positive opk, you are still in with a good chance! dont stress!:hugs:

Wanabe- that sounds horrendous! Make sure you put your feet up and relax, take a month of not worrying about ttc, your health comes first!

Erin- welcome to the group! Hopefully you'll get your BFP this cycle!

Pickle- lots of babydust to you! :dust:
arrrggghhh i hope this is the last month we'll be saying this to each other!

Dream - :happydance::happydance:well done hun!! youll be out and about everywhere now! :happydance:

Kk :hugs: lots of hugs to you and baby Willow xx

Thanks Jessie. How are u? Eod is a good plan. Hope this is the cycle for u Hun. Good luck xx

I'm good thanks Dream, trying to plan trips with the dh to make sure my mind isnt on ttc only and its part of my life not my whole life. Hopefully I'll relax more then! cd10 today so getting as much bd in over the next week as possible haha!

Wannabe- that sounds awful! I'm so glad you're on the road to recovery and I'm hoping you feel great for your bday weekend! :hugs: definitely skip the bd until you're healed, you don't want to hurt yourself anymore. This way you'll be ready to go next cycle :)

Natasha- congrats on the driving test! And happy 15 weeks! I hope you're doing well :)

Pickle- waiting to o sucks! I hope the soft cups are the ticket fx'ed! Those vitamins sound good, a lot of women have had luck with similar ones :)

Pal- you still got one bd in, there's always a chance! I hope you and DH feel better soon hun! Hopefully it doesn't last as long for you as it has for him. My OH was actually not feeling well when we conceived, so you never know! :hugs:

I'm glad the bleeding slowed down :) I'm hoping it just means strong o!

Miranda- beautiful bump! :) I look forward to it and at the same time I know how uncomfortable it is :haha: but with my DS my bump was A LOT bigger lol. Not too much longer!

Jessie- I think that's the best way to do it :) when we consume ourselves with ttc, we lose track of our lives and our love. I really hope this cycle is also the last time we are hoping for bfp's for everyone! It would be awesome if all you ladies were due around the same time! :) fx'ed hun!

Kristi- I'm sorry you're going through PPD and I hope with your great support system it doesn't last too long! You know you have big :hugs: coming from all of us! I hope the rest of your family is doing well. What does Rand think about Willow? I bet he just adores her :)

I'm sorry if I missed anything or anyone! I start to lose stuff after the first few posts :haha: baby brain I'm blaming it on! Lol

My Dad is coming sometime today, I'm excited and nervous! Idk why I'm nervous to tell him about the baby lol, it's not like I'm 16 and had an oopsie! :haha: dumb. My kids are super excited to see them and their dogs (2+ my 3= 5 again! Totally bananas! ) my house is going to be nuts :dohh:

Tomorrow we have Sarai's 6th grade graduation and my dr's appt, can't wait!

Sorry in advance if I'm quiet for a few days, I'm going to do my best to post a pic for you after my appt tomorrow :) and as soon as I finish this post I'm going to upload a bump shot :)

I hope you ladies have a good day and I'm sending you all big :hugs: we'll make it through the rough times, know you always have a shoulder to lean on :hugs:

Ciara - How cute!!! My tummy looks about the same but it's just bloat/swollen now hehe. Can't believe a tiny baby is in there! Yay!

KK - Sorry about PPD sweetie but glad you have a good support system. Wishing you the best. Give Willow hugs&kisses please!!

Good luck girls doing EOD is a good idea can't really go wrong there. Hope you all get BFPs but if this isn't your month I'll still be with you for next month, ha. Boo for losing a whole month! Oh well it's not the end of the world :)

So TMI WARNING but surgery was Sunday morn and I still haven't gone to the bathroom (BM) and I am going crazy! Ughh it's awful! Been trying everything and nothing is working just yet. Not to mention I'm scared it's going to hurt like a bitch cuz all my stomach muscles are so super weak. Ah well.

:dust::dust::dust: all around!!!

Wannabe- try apply juice. It was the only thing that helped me 'go' when I couldn't.

Loulou- such a cute little bump already!

Jessie - it's so hard to relax about ttc, but I hope you're able to so you can enjoy other things in thr meantime!

Pal - once before o is all it takes! Hope you and your dh feel better!

Loulou- aww what a lovely little bump :flower: i bet its lovely to be showin! Sounds like you have a busy time at the mo, good luck with telling your dad, i bet hell be over the moon for you!

Wanabe- I was told apples and apple juice too! Aww i hope you dont suffer too much! :hugs:

Miranda- i feel more relaxed this cycle, dh seems to be on board for eod atm too which is helpin, and he usually really cynical but last night he said "i got a good feeling about this cycle" which is lovely to hear because i suppose when your ttc you need as much hope as you can get or else youd give up! How are you feeling now anyway? xx

Been there Wannabe! I went 5 days without going and I was about to freak out, I just drank as much water as I could...the next morning I finally went and it wasn't as bad as I had envisioned it in my head lol

Jessie, being relaxed is a good thing, TTC is such a stressful thing that just taking it one day at a time is sometimes what the body needs!

Loving all these bump pics :D I miss my bump a little bit.

I still have a bit to catch up on, but I feel much better now...turns out, it wasn't so much PPD but (quick back story I had severe PPD with my first) so I was trying to be proactive and get on an anti depressant to keep it from happening again. Well the one my dr gave me made my anxiety flare and I ended up in a massive panic attack for 3 days. Much better now, so thank you for the well wishes...they worked!
Willow is doing great, I'm just in love with her, and it makes me anxious for all you ladies to experience this wonderful high. Rand is finally warming up to her. He just kinda stayed away at first but this morning after she fed he climbed up in my lap and just looked at her...it was sweet.

I look forward to catching up with everyone and can't wait to see more BFPs!

KK- I'm glad your feeling better! It sounds like bliss at the mo! That's so sweet of Rand! awww it makes me smile!

Pickle- I've been trying to temp, its driving me mad, I am trying to record it on FF so that i have a chart, but when i enter my temp in it says 'your setting are set to Celsius and this doesnt seem right' so i change my setting to Farenheit and it says the same thing. I think im recording them right but i want a chart. grr! Hope your doing well xxx

:hugs: Aww kk, glad u r feeling better. So sweet of Rand, bet he will be a protective big bro. How is lil willow? Hope feeding alright? If u don't mind me asking, are u breastfeeding?

Lush bump Lou :D

KK willow sounds amazing and totally worth it all :)

Jessie can you link me to your chart? What have your past few readings been? I'm sure you know but if they're around 36.0 then that's celcius and if it's 95.0 or something, that's Fahrenheit.

So glad to hear its not PPD this time KK! And it's great it seems Rand it warming up to his new sister, I've no doubt he'll be a great big brother!

Jessie - I'm glad you feel more relaxed!

Dream - I forget if I said already, but, happy 15 weeks!

I hope the rest of you ladies are relaxing and having a mostly stress free wait til "o" and/or tww! Lots of babydust to you all. I'll be keeping you ladies in my thoughts and keeping fingers crossed for some BFPs!!

afm - my baby shower is tomorrow!! And I'm beyond excited! And, it seems my dad will be done with construction in my house in the next two weeks! Which is such a load off my mind, I've been stressing it wouldn't be done before baby got here--I don't wanna bring baby home to a construction zone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->