Mission Impossible! 2 New Arrivals and 8 Little Ones x

Yay Miranda :happydance: baby showers are the best!
That's great that your house will be ready, I can feel your relief.

Afm, instead of starting eod on cd10 (today) we started on the odd numbered days lol. I know it doesn't matter. The boy was tipsy last night and he's always so much more loving with bd like that hehe who could resist :haha:

Dream I was Breastfeeding but when I started needing to use Xanax to take the edge of the anxiety attacks off I stopped...I have done lots of research and I can still breastfeed on Wellbutrin, but in the meantime I am pumping and dumping till I don't need the Xanax to manage my anxiety. And 15 weeks already!! Eeek you are just moving along! Exciting :D

Pickle, some of the best BDing I've had was initiated with alcohol....I don't think its just tequila that makes the clothes come off!

Jessie, temping was hard for me too my main problem was doing it at the same time everyday! Poor FF hated me with all the open circles lol

Enoy the baby shower Miranda, and drink a few glasses of punch for me...my favorite part of showers and parties is the punch LOL!

Hi girls - Thinking of you all!
Hope everyone is doing well. I am on the road to recovery but now have an itchy rash around my incision ugh always something lol. :shrug: Went back to surgeon on Wednesday and he took off the tape that was holding my stitches in or something (OUCH) but I went there originally to check for infection as it has been having a little discharge. Supposedly it looks great and normal. But now this rash is making me wonder. Ah well. Next appt is July 1st and then my reg doc on July 2nd lol.
Supposed to be going to Block Island on the 4th of July but really don't know if I'll be able to now :( Trying SOOOO hard to recover quickly but still it would be so much walking and my back hurts after like 10 mins of standing up.
I think all that stretchy CM was fertile as it was a ton of it for just those 2 days and now it's gone. Took OPK on the 2nd day of it and it was negative but that would be true if I was already ovulating, right? Sucks now that this month I have to wait all over again lol but I told OH I can't imagine having sex again any time soon :haha: He totally understands. Apparently this is pretty similar to having a C-section but goodness I couldn't lift a baby now and my incision is like half the size lol

:hi: girlies!

Pickle- I might give up with the temping, i suppose using the opk's tell me when im ovulating and im finding it hard to temp at the same time everyday.
Woohoo to us trying eod, were gonna be knackerd in a weeks time haha!

Miranda- Have a lovely time at your baby shower!! I bet youll have a fab time xx:baby:

Wanabe- Awww i really feel for you! Just take your time with your recovery, your health is important! Youll be strong then for ttc again!:hugs:

:hugs: Aww wanabe, I feel ur pain. Please take it easy, wishing u a speedy recovery x

KK cool. I tried to pump with DD but didn't really work out for me cos i was using manual pump but i am going to buy an electric pump this time .

Miranada :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Baby shower wooooohooooo. I luv baby showers. enjoy sweety x

Fairy how are u sweety

Loulou how did ur appointment go? Hope it went well? Don't forget to post scan pic x

Jessie, erin and pickle how are u ladies?

Aww loulou lovely scan pics. If i have to guess by the nub on ur first scan, i would say boy lol xx

:hi: ladies!

I couldn't type on my computer, my space bar isn't working :dohh:

Wannabe- I hope you are able to go soon. Lots of water and apple juice is the best way to go! I hope you are able to heal a ton by the 4th and enjoy your bday on the 5th regardless if you are able to go to the castle or not. Is the rash where the tape was? It could just be a reaction to the adhesive, my DD gets that. Big :hugs:

Kristi- I love your new avatar! She is just beautiful :) I'm glad Rand is warming up to her! And I'm glad it turned out not to be PPD, I'm sure that was an extremely nerve wracking time for you though! So happy things are better for you now :hugs: enjoy your little one, you know how fast they grow! :hugs:

Pickle- you're so funny :) I like odd days, I happen to be the only one out of my kids and OH that has an odd bday :) all that matters is those swimmers are there :)

Miranda- I hope you have a fantastic baby shower and get lots of cute little boy goodies! :) and I'm glad the construction will be done soon, that will be a huge relief for you :hugs:

Jessie- that's so weird about FF! I wonder what's up with that? I hope you get it all figured out and I'm glad that your DH is so on board and positive! :hugs:

Natasha- how are you?

Afm- my appt went great! I really love my ob! I forgot how personal he makes every appt and pregnancy. He spent over an hr with me, and some of it was just talking and joking around lol. He dated me at 10w 6d on Thursday, but that's not even possible since we didn't bd until cd 12 and he's say we conceived on cd 11 :haha: I'm going to go with it since it gives me a few more days until I have to get induced. We talked about that and he said he won't let me go much past 41 weeks because it's not safe. But I know he won't push me early because he knows how I feel and he'll be on a mission trip to the Dominican Republic for the beginning of January. He kept saying I hope you hold out until your due date (now January 16th) lol. I might be nervous if it was my first, but I know there are other ppl that are capable of delivering at the hospital :)

Now for the fun stuff, I will take any and all gender guesses :) I know it's too early to tell, but guessing is fun! My next appt is at almost 15 weeks on July 24th, I'm hoping to get a good potty shot :)

Have a great day ladies! Baby :dust: to all trying, good healing vibes, preggers try and stay comfy, and new little one and new mommy stay happy and healthy! :hugs:

Lou - I'd also say :blue: based on both nub and skull theory!!

Miranda - I hope you get lots of nice cute and helpful things for baby James!! I love baby showers even though I've only been to 2 I think lol. Also glad your construction will be done before he arrives; you don't need the added stress of that right now :hugs:

Dream - How are you doing hun? Hope that little baby is kicking away! You should start to feel movements soon yay! :happydance:

Yes the rash is where the tape was so hoping that's all it is. I've kept it un-covered now for a few days and I'm thinking it might also be a heat-rash or something too. It seems to be spreading a little but my mom doesn't seem concerned and says I'm just over-worrying because I've never had surgery/stitches before. :shrug: I haven't had the need to take the pain killers for a couple days now; just took a regular tylenol but I also had a slight headache the other day too. so :happydance: for no more awful meds lol TMI but the apple juice/water (about 3 or 4 32oz Gatorade bottles/day) didn't work naturally and I thought I was going to explode so I had to use some "medicine" help to get me to go, and it still wasn't a whole lot but that's ok. I just started eating 3x a day again and have been able to walk around the house more, but it's still hard so not pushing it.
Thinking of just cancelling our trip to Block Island because although I'm getting better I'm not going to want to exert myself that much and definitely won't be able to walk around in the heat all day long. But that's okay - I will still get my bday dinner I'm sure :winkwink: lol

Great ultrasound pics! I'm joining the boy club with my guess. Can't wait till we know what you are Dream are having!!

Listen to your body Wanabe, if you think you need to cancel the weekend then do it. :)

Beautiful scans Lou!! They're great! Little one looks cute already :)
I am also going with boy :haha:

Jessie if it's stressing you out I would give it up, but everyone's first chart looks a bit rollercoastery. Maybe give it a few more tries? Are you setting an alarm? Remember not to get up out of bed or anything before you take it. I always out my thermo next to my phone closest to me so when I have to turn off alarm I tend to hit the thermo first as a reminder.

Natasha- beautiful bump! :) I can't wait until mine is nice and round like yours and Miranda's!

Wannabe- I agree with Kristi, listen to your body. A bday dinner is still a great treat :)

I'm glad you got to go, even if it was just a little. It'll get better, just don't force it :hugs:

Looks like everyone is voting boy, the only vote for girl I got was from my DD lol, and only because she wants a girl :haha: I would honestly be shocked if it was a girl, but I'd still be happy :)

Have a great night ladies :hugs:

Loulou- gorgeous scan pics! Im gonna guess baby girl :flower: I bet it was lovely seeing your little baba !

Kk- i love your avatar pic, Willow is absolutely gorgeous!

Dream- lovely little bump you have coming along :happydance:

Pickle- ive kinda given up with temping. still waiting for my positive opk at the mo, cd14 for me today. hows your cycle going?

Hope your ok fairry xxx

Loulou - lovely scans, little bean is looking very baby like now! I'm gunna guess girl ;)

Dream - Cute bump! It'll be so nice and round!

Getting close to "o" for a lot of you ladies now! Keeping fingers crossed for TWW ending in BFPs!!!

Natasha - What a cute bump!!! Thanks for sharing :flower: Do you have scan pics so we can guess gender off of that? I remember having a girly feeling for you regardless. It's so fun guessing :haha:

Jessie - I wouldn't stress too much over temping really. If you want to do it just try for a few cycles and expect your chart to look funny at first but then you can decide if it's worth it or not. Although this is coming from someone who doesn't yet temp lol but I'd give it a chance still :thumbup: Either way hope you get your pos opk soon!!

Pal & Bomma - Are you girlies getting your :sex: on?? lol I hope you guys catch those eggies!!

AFM - I finally am "normal" with #2s lol :happydance: I had an awesome day yesterday..Woke up feeling wonderful. Was able to go up and down the stairs twice with alternating feet! I used to just walk like a little kid making sure not to lift my right leg too much cuz it was super sore, but not anymore!! :happydance: Saw OH yesterday and spent the day with him - 10 months together! And we totally had sexy time lmao it was quite the experience as I could barely move so it was just nice and slow and felt amazing after over a week without lol He wasn't able to finish so can't really count it as BD but it was fun regardless lol

Natasha - What a cute bump!!! Thanks for sharing :flower: Do you have scan pics so we can guess gender off of that? I remember having a girly feeling for you regardless. It's so fun guessing :haha:

Jessie - I wouldn't stress too much over temping really. If you want to do it just try for a few cycles and expect your chart to look funny at first but then you can decide if it's worth it or not. Although this is coming from someone who doesn't yet temp lol but I'd give it a chance still :thumbup: Either way hope you get your pos opk soon!!

Pal & Bomma - Are you girlies getting your :sex: on?? lol I hope you guys catch those eggies!!

AFM - I finally am "normal" with #2s lol :happydance: I had an awesome day yesterday..Woke up feeling wonderful. Was able to go up and down the stairs twice with alternating feet! I used to just walk like a little kid making sure not to lift my right leg too much cuz it was super sore, but not anymore!! :happydance: Saw OH yesterday and spent the day with him - 10 months together! And we totally had sexy time lmao it was quite the experience as I could barely move so it was just nice and slow and felt amazing after over a week without lol He wasn't able to finish so can't really count it as BD but it was fun regardless lol

Yea my scan is on page 77. Can't post again cos i am using my phone. When i compared this scan to my DD's, they are completely different especially the skull. But we will see in 4 weeks (not that i am counting )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->